Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Where are the TRUMP Deals? - Page 6
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Where are the TRUMP Deals?

Comments

• All live :)

Thanked by 1ehab
  • @VortexMagnus do they include dedicated kvm for reinstalls?

• @ehab said:
    @VortexMagnus do they include dedicated kvm for reinstalls?

Permanent IPMI access is available, yes. All servers come with full control via the client area too.

• Yearly not possible?

• @nagug said:
    Yearly not possible?

On the SuperDeals dedicated? Yep, drop me a PM and I'll sort you out a yearly discount.

• nagugnagug Member
    edited January 2017

Sure thanx

• I should add, that we've now reduced the cost of cPanel/WHM on dedicated to $20/month :)

Thanked by 2Junkless dedicados
  • @VortexMagnus said:
    I should add, that we've now reduced the cost of cPanel/WHM on dedicated to $20/month :)

start accepting cards :(

• @emdad said:

@VortexMagnus said:
    I should add, that we've now reduced the cost of cPanel/WHM on dedicated to $20/month :)

start accepting cards :(

We accept card payments through Stripe :)

Thanked by 1emdad
  • RadiRadi Host Rep, Veteran

@BBTN - Will pm shortly.

• Out of stock :)

@VortexMagnus said:
    All live :)

• @Kodis said:
    Out of stock :)

@VortexMagnus said:
    All live :)

Only a few :) still plenty of SuperDeals stock coming through.

Thanked by 1dedicados
  • @raindog308 said:
    I think providers should offer alternative CLINTON packages as well:

1. There is an individual mandate that all Americans must own a LEB.

2. You must make a contribution to the Clinton Global Initiative before you are allowed to purchase.

3. If you are male, white, attend church, own a firearm, earn more than the poverty level, or have not had gay sex, you must write an essay on tolerance before you are allowed to buy a VPS.

4. Any downtime reports are assumed to be "fake news". Several million dollars are spent on monitoring solutions but they are ignored. Reports of downtime in Ohio, Michigan, Wisconsin, and Pennsylvania are misunderstood.

5. Your email will be hosted on a private server.

6. You can only purchase VPSes in sets of OpenVZ/KVM/Xen. This is to promote diversity, you fucking racist bastard.

7. There is no package for you to purchase, only a mandate and a tax. Later, you'll receive a 64MB half-core VPS with 500MB of disk space and 1GB of bandwidth. The price will then increase and you will like it.

8. The WHMCS template will be endorsed by over 1,000 Hollywood celebrities, union officials, and the Pacific Transgender Whales Coalition.

9. Chargeback? Drone strike.

10. If your customer publicly bashes you, delete their account.

Now for Bernie packages:

1. Unlimited storage and bandwidth FREE
    Thanked by 1PepeSilvia
  • @VortexMagnus I'm liking 2017. Crazy prices. You are not deadpooling any soon right? Hopefully.

• @Hxxx said:
    @VortexMagnus I'm liking 2017. Crazy prices. You are not deadpooling any soon right? Hopefully.

Not unless you have some mystical insight that I don't :)

Thanked by 1Hxxx
  • i thinked too much this server and is out of stock hahaha

VNCX035 - Chicago - E3-1230v3 / 16GB RAM / 4 x 4TB SATA HDD

Thanked by 1netomx
  • HxxxHxxx Member
    edited January 2017

Can you confirm all USA locations in the super deals are based on CC networks or is there an exception?

@VortexMagnus said:

@Hxxx said:
    @VortexMagnus I'm liking 2017. Crazy prices. You are not deadpooling any soon right? Hopefully.

• @Hxxx said:
    Can you confirm all USA locations in the super deals are based on CC networks or is there an exception?

@VortexMagnus said:

@Hxxx said:

Current SuperDeals are yes. We have some 100TB deals coming up in Toronto and a few of our Colo@ locations.

Thanked by 1luissousa
  • what is the problem with cc network? never used them, are there a lot of downtimes etc?

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

jesin said: Now for Bernie packages:

I can't even imagine the Stein packages.

• fanfan Veteran

@raindog308 said:

jesin said: Now for Bernie packages:

I can't even imagine the Stein packages.

No refund! xD

• @Neoon said:
    ^

Need some freedom right now.

I bought trumphost.us the other day. Anyone interested in making hosting great again?

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

Jonchun said: I bought trumphost.us the other day.

I just love LET.

Actually leaving the politician out of it, "TrumpHost" would have been a good name - has a nice connotation, you can use playing card graphics in the site design, lots of opportunities for fun/quirky card-related marketing, etc. Every time someone posts a deal, you can trump it with a better one, etc.

Of course now it would suck as a business name...

Thanked by 1ThracianDog
  • brueggusbrueggus Member, IPv6 Advocate

Jonchun said: I bought trumphost.us the other day. Anyone interested in making hosting great again?

You, Sir, are amazing.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • @raindog308 said:
    Of course now it would suck as a business name...

You're just jealous!!!

Thanked by 2netomx doghouch
  • @VortexMagnus

I see lots of combinations in the super deals except something like 2 SSDs. Have thought about that?

• WSSWSS Member

@Hxxx said:
    @VortexMagnus

I see lots of combinations in the super deals except something like 2 SSDs. Have thought about that?

Unless they've already sold it, I swapped @Nekki's UK machine for a US hosted one since I needed the /29 more than the 2xSSDs. I don't know how soon it'll be available (unless it's already sold).

• We had one or two boxes with 2xSSD but they'd already sold before we released the batch as we had people waiting on them.

Thanked by 2WSS Junkless
  • WSSWSS Member

@VortexMagnus I love how you keep my dance card full. <3

Thanked by 1VortexMagnus
  • VortexMagnusVortexMagnus Member
    edited January 2017

Mag's Happy Hour returns today at 10:30am EST (till 11:30am).

35% off any Shared/Reseller Hosting - Coupon: MAGSHAPPYHOUR

Terms: Cannot be used to replace existing services or applied retrospectively.