Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Where are the TRUMP Deals? - Page 5
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Where are the TRUMP Deals?

Comments

• WSSWSS Member

@quick said:

@Andreix said:
    Grab 'em by the...... !

pizda ?

Virmach!

• @Andreix said:
    I can go up to +90% as well... for Trump votes only.

This offer, tho, will require a verification challenge to prove that you actually are a Trump voter. So, before applying for this promo offer, please complete the following phrase: Grab 'em by the...... !

At least I know where to never buy from.

• AndreixAndreix Member, Host Rep

@tr1cky said:

@Andreix said:

This offer, tho, will require a verification challenge to prove that you actually are a Trump voter. So, before applying for this promo offer, please complete the following phrase: Grab 'em by the...... !

SeFlow ?

Thanked by 3ehab zrunner Four20
  • @Andreix said:

@tr1cky said:

@Andreix said:

SeFlow ?

No, I have plenty of services with seflow. As long as they don't know who you are they serve you pretty well.

Thanked by 1Hxxx
  • dedicadosdedicados Member
    edited January 2017

Andreix said: I can go up to +90% as well... for Trump votes only.

answer is pu**y, but f%ck you and also that name you mention, welcome to my never buy list...

• @dedicados said:

Andreix said: I can go up to +90% as well... for Trump votes only.

answer is pu**y, but f%ck you and also that name you mention, welcome to my never buy list...

Take your political crying somewhere else so this thread stays civilized and doesn't get closed.

Thanked by 2Andreix quick
  • @VortexMagnus Do you have anything yearly for us?

• @varunchopra said:
    @VortexMagnus Do you have anything yearly for us?

Yearly VPS?

Thanked by 1dedicados
  • Xenos said: Take your political crying somewhere else

okeeey :*

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

quick said: pizda ?

I know the anatomy that refers to but what is the intensity level of that slang? "Pussy" or "cunt"? I'm thinking it's more towards the "cunt" end of spectrum.

@nekki really should compile a list of translations of the word "cunt" for us. And then run it as a service on a LEB.

Andreix said: Fake voter. Trump said that in English.

...but in Russian when he's hangin' with Vlad.

dedicados said: answer is pu**y, but f%ck you and also that name you mention, welcome to my never buy list...

I can't tell if you're mad he's making fun of Trump, or you're mad that he likes Trump.

Xenos said: Take your political crying somewhere else so this thread stays civilized and doesn't get closed.

Yeah, check your political sensitivities at the door. I mean, if you came here expecting other than juvenile potshots and jokes, you're in the wrong place.

Now I'm going to pour a tumbler of bourbon to discuss the finer points of the social contract and economic theory with LET...

• raindog308 said: I can't tell if you're mad he's making fun of Trump, or you're mad that he likes Trump

In fact, neither. i'm just giving some fun to this.

how can i get mad if i'm using those Trumps promos and getting new services :D keep them coming...

• Rules for TRUMP deals:

1. Buy American, hire American. No usage of WHMCS, Hostbill, SolusVM, Virtualizor, OnApp, Proxmox and other non-American companies. Use Blesta but don't buy licenses from non-American resellers.
    2. America first. Your network gear QoS must be configured to prioritize packets to & from ARIN IPs over others. Add latency to packets from China because they're route manipulators.
    3. Help the CIA get their hands on your customers' data. Support the CIA's actions so much that they should say "we don't need so much backing".

Disagreeing customers can move their data to Canada.

• yorkchouyorkchou Member
    edited January 2017

@VortexMagnus said:

@varunchopra said:

Yearly VPS?

That sounds great to me!

• @Radi said:
    I decided to add one more promo: Use code "TRUMP" on our VikingLayer Sweden, ByteShack Buffalo and ByteShack Dallas plans on annual billing cycle for 40% recurring discount.

https://vikinglayer.com/clients/cart.php

Started drooling, then noticed the KVM offers are "coming soon". :(

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

jesin said: Add latency to packets from China because they're route manipulators.

Ha! I just directed my QoS director to label them as such.

1. You must have a special firewall that blocks MX packets. There will be a kickstarter to design rules for you and only Mexican citizens can back it.

2. You can call your VPS packages "starter", "professional", etc. but the top package must be called "Huge".

3. DDOS attacks are a Chinese hoax so no tickets on that subject are accepted.

4. Everyone in the support department has the last name Trump for some reason...

I think providers should offer alternative CLINTON packages as well:

1. There is an individual mandate that all Americans must own a LEB.

2. You must make a contribution to the Clinton Global Initiative before you are allowed to purchase.

3. If you are male, white, attend church, own a firearm, earn more than the poverty level, or have not had gay sex, you must write an essay on tolerance before you are allowed to buy a VPS.

4. Any downtime reports are assumed to be "fake news". Several million dollars are spent on monitoring solutions but they are ignored. Reports of downtime in Ohio, Michigan, Wisconsin, and Pennsylvania are misunderstood.

5. Your email will be hosted on a private server.

6. You can only purchase VPSes in sets of OpenVZ/KVM/Xen. This is to promote diversity, you fucking racist bastard.

7. There is no package for you to purchase, only a mandate and a tax. Later, you'll receive a 64MB half-core VPS with 500MB of disk space and 1GB of bandwidth. The price will then increase and you will like it.

8. The WHMCS template will be endorsed by over 1,000 Hollywood celebrities, union officials, and the Pacific Transgender Whales Coalition.

9. Chargeback? Drone strike.

• @raindog308 said:
    I think providers should offer alternative CLINTON packages as well:

Comes with a free "cloth or something" http://www.bleachbit.org/cloth-or-something

Thanked by 1raindog308
  • @VortexMagnus said:

@varunchopra said:

Yearly VPS?

Yep.

• MrRadicMrRadic Patron Provider, Veteran

We have our January clearance ongoing at http://rsl.ink/g2PFr

Terms: Cannot replace existing servers. Offers expire January 31st.

A couple of the deals:

Intel Xeon E3 1230 V3, 8 GB RAM, 64 GB SSD @ $39/m

Intel Xeon E3 1230, 32 GB RAM, 64 GB SSD + 2 TB HDD @ $44/m

Intel Xeon E3 1245 V2, 32 GB RAM, 256 GB SSD @ $49/m

Intel Xeon E3 1270 V3, 32 GB RAM, 512 GB SSD @ $65/m

Intel Xeon E5 1240 V5, 64 GB RAM, 512 GB SSD + 2 TB HDD @ $99/m

Intel Core i7 6700K, 64 GB RAM, 512 GB SSD + 2 TB HDD @ $99/m

Intel Xeon E5 1650 V2, 64 GB RAM, 2 x 256 GB SSD + 2 x 2 TB HDD @ $99/m

Intel Xeon E5 1650 V3, 128 GB RAM, 2 x 1 TB SSD + 2 x 2 TB HDD @ $159/m

MORE DEALS @ http://rsl.ink/g2PFr

• oneilonlineoneilonline Member, Host Rep
    edited January 2017

We posted our Trump Inauguration Sale: https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/2030607

• @Radi said:
    I decided to add one more promo: Use code "TRUMP" on our VikingLayer Sweden, ByteShack Buffalo and ByteShack Dallas plans on annual billing cycle for 40% recurring discount.

https://vikinglayer.com/clients/cart.php

Any LookingGlass for Sweden? :)

• We've got a big batch of SuperDeals coming shortly - dedicated servers from $18/month :)

Thanked by 2Hxxx zrunner
  • Are you HVH 2.0 ? :) Crazy deals. I might have to open my wallet, again...

@VortexMagnus said:
    We've got a big batch of SuperDeals coming shortly - dedicated servers from $18/month :)

Thanked by 2VortexMagnus zrunner
  • @VortexMagnus said:
    We've got a big batch of SuperDeals coming shortly - dedicated servers from $18/month :)

• Damn. That would be hard to resist. I need the number of @Amitz therapist ASAP.

Thanked by 1Four20
  • VortexMagnus said: We've got a big batch of SuperDeals coming shortly - dedicated servers from $18/month :)

any ETA? i need to go to eat something, and thats the time you post them always :(

• @dedicados said:

better eat now or you might be hungry for a long time :)

Thanked by 1dedicados
  • better eat now or you might be hungry for a long time :)

Food is overrated.

Thanked by 3bugrakoc imok datanoise
  • WebProjectWebProject Host Rep, Veteran

TRUMP Special Deal

4 GB of RAM

200GB Storage

Unmetered Bandwidth (we don't count)

4 vCPU Cores (3.40GHz)

4 Dedicated IPv4

1Gbps Network Speed (shared)

Citrix Xen VPS

Server Location: France

DDoS Mitigation

£7 per month
    Custom plan is not available on our website, simply email us with subject: TRUMP Special Deal

More about other VPS plans:
    https://web-project.co.uk/premium-vps-hosting

• @Yura said:
    Food is overrated.

• They'll be going live over the next 15 mins :)

Keep checking https://www.vortexnode.com/clients/cart.php?gid=10