Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Changes on INIZ direction?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Changes on INIZ direction?

Good morning guys,

I have received my yearly invoice from my INIZ VPS, and I believe the Payee has changed from whatever to Zeniva Limited. I've checked this company, and it was created at the 1st of October this year.

Does anybody know if there were a direction change or this people is the same it used to be?

I believe the owner was Patrick, but he doesn't direct this new company.

Any thoughts?

Comments

• wychwych Member
    edited October 2014

@INIZ

@Imerino did you ask them via ticket?

• I just saw it, and preferred to raise the issue here for discussion.

• @wych said:
    Imerino did you ask them via ticket?

Tickets take anywhere from 10 - 24 hours + (even ones with a high issue status).

So its pretty much easier to ask here and possibly get a quicker response ;)

• @ATHK said:
    So its pretty much easier to ask here and possibly get a quicker response ;)

Maybe, but at the end of the day Iniz would know why its been done and I doubt many members of LET even noticed.

• @wych said:
    Maybe, but at the end of the day Iniz would know why its been done and I doubt many members of LET even noticed.

True :)

• If you think it's safer for everybody to close the issue and deal it privately, we can invoke a moderator and end with this conversation.

• @lmerino said:
    If you think it's safer for everybody to close the issue and deal it privately, we can invoke a moderator and end with this conversation.

Never said that, just in this instance I would assume an answer from the horses mouth would be best rather than forum speculation.

• Zeniva Limited is ran by GVH...

Just kidding ;)

• I'm curious...

• @ATHK said:
    Zeniva Limited is ran by GVH...

Just kidding ;)

or you should say, colocrossing ;)

• Is'nt is Vivid LLC before ?

From https://www.opencompany.co.uk/company/09243303/zeniva-limited we get to know that the Company Director is 19Y.

• @nullnull said:
    From https://www.opencompany.co.uk/company/09243303/zeniva-limited we get to know that the Company Director is 19Y.

He was Iniz director on his whole 17th year of living, must be someone financially related.
    http://companycheck.co.uk/company/08199520/WEB-PHASE-LIMITED/directors-secretaries

• PatrickPatrick Member
    edited October 2014

I (Patrick) no longer own INIZ and the sub brands. Some of you may know I got promotion at my work place which now takes most of my time. I have met the new owner personally and he also brought a long a accountant so he certainly has the funds to keep growing INIZ as I would've loved to (~1-2 hour away from myself)

I will still be around for at least another 6 - 12 months on a on/off basis and will probably still handle posting around here for the time being. I am getting at a stage of my life where I need to look into the future.

I believe they are now recruiting several new staff to cover the response times that have been slow according to the Kayako response time reports and they are already preparing themselves for the new VAT rules so you know you will be kept in good hands and someone with a lot of cash. Email should be sent out once everything has been completed.

• Just brought a VPS from Iniz for our mainstream project after reading so many reviews,spending hours of analysis in finding a good company, got details about Iniz from LET, LEB, decided to give them a chance ahead of DO, Linode. But now all of a sudden the owner gone away after giving the company to a 19 year old boy. This is the problem with one man show kind of companies. Upset

Thanked by 2namhuy Foul
  • wychwych Member
    edited October 2014

@programer said:
    Just brought a VPS from Iniz for our mainstream project after reading so many reviews,spending hours of analysis in finding a good company, got details about Iniz from LET, LEB, decided to give them a chance ahead of DO, Linode. But now all of a sudden the owner gone away after giving the company to a 19 year old boy. This is the problem with one man show kind of companies. Upset

Why does age matter if the company is still running at the same level of service?

@kcaj said:
    Other than your prejudices against 19 year old boys, what problem do you have with the new owner?

+1

• J1021J1021 Member
    edited October 2014

programer said: Just brought a VPS from Iniz for our mainstream project after reading so many reviews,spending hours of analysis in finding a good company, got details about Iniz from LET, LEB, decided to give them a chance ahead of DO, Linode. But now all of a sudden the owner gone away after giving the company to a 19 year old boy. This is the problem with one man show kind of companies. Upset

Other than your prejudices against 19 year old males, what problem do you have with the new owner?

• Ouch...

• LeeLee Veteran

The links above show Kishnan Tank as the only director of the new company, is he the new owner? He was a Director at the original company with Patrick. Confused?!

• Good luck with your promotion, Patrick :)

Thanked by 1Patrick
  • Congrats for your promotion Patrick & thx for the good Iniz years. Hoping the ship won't sink.

Thanked by 1Patrick
  • PatrickPatrick Member
    edited October 2014

programer said: But now all of a sudden the owner gone away after giving the company to a 19 year old boy. This is the problem with one man show kind of companies. Upset

Submit ticket and request a refund if you have any objections, if you signed up recently. I will get it honoured.

INIZ is by no means small, as many of you may already know. It was not just given away and it was not something that's just been handed over through Skype in an hour.

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

I'm sure Patrick sold it to someone who's able to keep the service stable and even grow much more. He wouldn't sell it for the money itself and lose contact with you folks :-)

Thanked by 1Patrick
  • @wych : Age does not matters if he is competent, do you have any servers with Iniz now?
    @kcaj : I have no problem with the owner, not with Patrick or with any others in Iniz, Just I had recommended this company to my office, if it does not goes well I will be in receiving end. Its called as apprehension, I was with GVH some time back, got into trouble, moved the sites to some other provider, it took lot of our time in analysing a good company.
    @INIZ: Not interested in refund, have strong faith on you and your professionalism, still believe you might have handed over to some one who is competent to run the show. Going to shift the sites to this server today or tomorrow. Even if doesn't goes well since its recommended I cant go back today and convey that this company is not well, that wont create a good impression on me.
    Mean while for the point of discussion since you only know the new owner can you throw some light on his experience with the hosting industry?

• MSPNickMSPNick Member
    edited October 2014

@INIZ said:
    INIZ is by no means small, as many of you may already know. It was not just given away and it was not something that's just been handed over through Skype in an hour.

Will email you instead..

• Congrats on your promotion, Patrick!

Thanked by 1Patrick
  • Congrats on Promotion Patrick & I hope the new management will not only be able to sustain the reputation which Iniz has due to the time & effort you put into it but they will strive to improve further.

• Nick_ANick_A Member, Top Host, Host Rep

Zeniva looks like Zeneva D:

• @Nick_A said:
    Zeniva looks like Zeneva D:

Yeah lol. Tought Zeneva first and got a minor stroke.

• Zeneva --- never again

• alexhalexh Member
    edited October 2014

wych said: Why does age matter if the company is still running at the same level of service?

Age is relevant to the level of service provided with any business. My experience seems to dictate that older, more experienced people make less mistakes. Nevertheless congratulations on the promotion and good luck in your future endeavors.