Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

lowend.co VPS down from 10 hours and counting.. - Page 15
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

lowend.co VPS down from 10 hours and counting..

Comments

• AlexanderMAlexanderM Member, Top Host, Host Rep
    edited June 2014

Intresting, been researching his name:

========

http://lowendbox.com/blog/dead-pool-october-2011/

========

Yottabyte Networks

Current Status: Domain parked at GoDaddy

Michael Long of Yottabyte Networks managed to get his site listed back in July, but with FAIL stamped all over the place. He emailed me in September telling me that they are still around, but appears to have kicked the bucket in mid-October.

========

• Denial incoming.

• Please be advised that we are going to deadpool.

Open a TICKET for a refund on the service. Anyone who goes to PayPal I will fight. I'm going to stop being nice here.

Regards,
    Michael Long
    Level 2 Management

• VPNVPN Member

@AlexanderM said:
    Intresting, been researching his name:

Great find!

• AThomasHoweAThomasHowe Member
    edited June 2014

Any final words @LowEND? Going to come clean seeing as you're disappearing into the shadows?

edit: Just going to leave this here.

• rds100rds100 Member

Could it be another Michael Long? Seems like not too unique name.

• @rds100 said:
    Could it be another Michael Long? Seems like not too unique name.

Checkout the link in above post

• LowENDLowEND Member

@AThomasHowe - Who said I was going to go away?

• Very Sad:

Please be advised that we are going to deadpool.

Open a TICKET for a refund on the service. Anyone who goes to PayPal I will fight. I'm going to stop being nice here.

Regards,
    Michael Long
    Level 2 Management

• @LowEND so that notice about deadpooling is fake?

• @AThomasHowe said:
    LowEND so that notice about deadpooling is fake?

Maybe he means to say that he will stay here, on LET

• AlexanderMAlexanderM Member, Top Host, Host Rep

• LowENDLowEND Member

@AThomasHowe - Sadly no. We will deadpool and we will try and offer backups to the client. I can't see how I'm going to move on with LowEND with all this hate.

• Sherlock said: Maybe he means to say that he will stay here, on LET

Um, that's assuming they let him stay after all this mess to cause trouble again..

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

@LowEND said:
    AThomasHowe - Sadly no. We will deadpool and we will try and offer backups to the client. I can't see how I'm going to move on with LowEND with all this hate.

How about you let everyone know the absolute truth about exactly what happened and then some of the hate may go away and you might even have a chance of coming back?

• @AThomasHowe said:

Atleast he is offering refunds.. The guy may actually have some very bad luck..

• @AnthonySmith agreed...

• NekkiNekki Veteran

LowEND said: Sadly no. We will deadpool and we will try and offer backups to the client. I can't see how I'm going to move on with LowEND with all this hate.

No-one hates you, people are just angry and upset from the lack of communication from yourself. Now is the time to set that right.

• LowENDLowEND Member

@Nekki - Disagreed.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

LowEND said: Disagreed.

Which bit?

• LowENDLowEND Member

No-one hates you

@Nekki - I disagree to this.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

LowEND said: I disagree to this.

ViCommunications does probably, I doubt many others do.

• BoxodeBoxode Member

LowEND said: I disagree to this.

You want the community to feel sad for you now? :(

Well OK as no one else is saying it I am going to.

Only so many chances can be given and they have been, @LowEND has avoided directly answering anything, he is making literally ZERO effort to help himself here, I am confident that if he did make at least some effort people would be more understanding.

Right now what we are left with is a BS story that he probably gave to VIcomms in order to buy some time as he did not want to deal with his own failure.

@LowEND is simply being a dick he could not care less about anyone's services he is just licking his own wounds as that is all he cares about, your data is lost, you will probably never get any sort of refund.

My Suggestion:

Ban the account, go on a witch hunt if he ever tries to make any sort of offer here in the future as with the sort of personality he is showing he has it will never work and he will screw you over.

On that note I am finished with this thread, continuing anything is pointless and will only bring more frustration.

• LowENDLowEND Member

@AnthonySmith - I would have to disagree. People will get refunds.

@LowEND said:
    AnthonySmith - I would have to disagree. People will get refunds.

bollocks.

• Unless LowEnd provides some answers I'd advise people to seek those refunds via Paypal while there may still be some money left to issue them.

• LowENDLowEND Member

@Virtovo - I have clearly said to open a ticket regarding the refund. If they fail to take this step then I will take action.

• LowEND said: @Virtovo - I have clearly said to open a ticket regarding the refund. If they fail to take this step then I will take action.

As long as you're as quick to act as you have been ITT they will probably still be okay.

• So what is the true status of the VPS do I need to suck someone's dick at SingleHop for my data?

This discussion has been closed.