Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

lowend.co VPS down from 10 hours and counting.. - Page 13
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

lowend.co VPS down from 10 hours and counting..

Comments

• @GoodHosting said:
    You've gotten pretty PA lately, condolences if there's a legitimate reason behind it.

Alright, you have to help me here. Which PA do you mean: http://acronyms.thefreedictionary.com/PA?

• @mpkossen said:
    Alright, you have to help me here. Which PA do you mean: http://acronyms.thefreedictionary.com/PA?

Sorry about that one,

second-to-last definition

PA       Passive Aggressive (behavioral health)

Damn man, you crack me up. Thanks for lightening up my morning, I didn't even think there were this many things that "PA" could mean.

Thanked by 1mpkossen
  • GunterGunter Member
    edited June 2014

Michael was always a pretty courteous and nice guy in his tickets. I don't think he deliberately intended for this to happen.

That being said, the downtime was annoying. It would be nice to have service credits issued but seeing as my service is $2/month, it isn't a big deal for me personally. You get what you pay for after all.

@LowEND, has everything gotten back to normal to the point where we can request SSL certificates? Or is it still too busy? (ETA if it's busy?)

• Any refugee camp? My new request:

for 45$ I need 15 1GB KVM servers, 15GB disk (SSD or HDD RAID10) with windows server 2008 trial, across 3 different locations...

• VPNVPN Member

@GoodHosting said:
    Damn man, you crack me up. Thanks for lightening up my morning, I didn't even think there were this many things that "PA" could mean.

And there I was assuming you meant a paramedics assistant.

• @Sherlock said:
    Any refugee camp? My new request:

for 45$ I need 15 1GB KVM servers, 15GB disk (SSD or HDD RAID10) with windows server 2008 trial, across 3 different locations...

Yes, we're currently offering refugee discounts and migration help. Just come on our LiveChat here on http://goodhosting.co/ and I'll gladly give you the specifications requested at a near price.

Thanked by 1HuntersPad
  • GoodHosting said: Passive Aggressive

I'm really sorry if it seems that way. There's just a few things that have happened that I am simply unable to wrap my head around.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@mpkossen said:
    I'm really sorry if it seems that way. There's just a few things that have happened that I am simply unable to wrap my head around.

There are an unseasonably large number of people being pricks for some reason. I think I know why...

• VPNVPN Member

I'm nice.

• wtf lied to by a hosting company. Can you be honest and tell us what the hold up is? First it was just a billing and everything would be re-activiated on Monday. Does SingleHop still have the servers on hold? Is our data lost?

• NoermanNoerman Member
    edited June 2014

@AThomasHowe said:
    @viCommunications Why so quiet now?

Signature said: I work for LowEND.co || All comments are my own and do not represent LowEND.

• mikhomikho Member, Host Rep

@Nekki said:
    There are an unseasonably large number of people being pricks for some reason. I think I know why...

June is only a few days old and paycheck is already gone ?

• BoxodeBoxode Member
    edited June 2014

I'm afraid I cannot comment on the situation right now.

• DealFinder said: wtf lied to by a hosting company. Can you be honest and tell us what the hold up is? First it was just a billing and everything would be re-activiated on Monday. Does SingleHop still have the servers on hold? Is our data lost?

I hope you had backups.

• Maounique said: Hello, you have reached my answering machine. No personalities are available to answer any personal questions. Please try again never!

I love this!!! :D

Thanked by 1Maounique
  • @AThomasHowe said:

RAW data is always better than backup.. backups are costly, so people only backup the important stuff..

• petrispetris Member

@viCommunications said:
    I'm afraid I cannot comment on the situation right now.

Translation: We screwed the pooch.

Thanked by 2Sherlock netomx
  • Sherlock said: RAW data is always better than backup.. backups are costly, so people only backup the important stuff..

It's better but you can't rely on it.

• viCommunications said: I'm afraid I cannot comment on the situation right now.

Should have said nothing

Thanked by 3Mark_R netomx Maounique
  • I still like @AnthonySmith's picture :-D

Thanked by 2IceCream Maounique
  • drserverdrserver Member, Host Rep

What is the bottom line now ?

• NekkiNekki Veteran

drserver said: What is the bottom line now ?

CLUSTERFUCK

Thanked by 1mpkossen
    edited June 2014

@Nekki said:
    CLUSTERFUCK

You have to be professional when you are using military terminology: Charlie Foxtrot

Thanked by 2mpkossen jvnadr
  • wychwych Member

@drserver said:
    You have to be professional when you are using military terminology: Charlie Foxtrot

Wouldn't the terminology in this case be

Foxtrot, Uniform, Charlie, Kilo - Yankee, Oscar, Uniform

Thanked by 2drserver netomx

wych said: Foxtrot, Uniform, Charlie, Kilo - Yankee, Oscar, Uniform

You just made my day.

Wish you same btw

Thanked by 1netomx
  • SunnSunn Member

Listen guys, let's us perceive to what is to believe, let us open like butterflies under a rainbow or perhaps fireflies on a summer night.

How was that??

Thanked by 1Maounique
  • BoxodeBoxode Member

Sunn said: Listen guys, let's us perceive to what is to believe, let us open like butterflies under a rainbow or perhaps fireflies on a summer night.

What even...

Thanked by 1Maounique
  • AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

A wise man once said..... Deafening echos are destiny pushing out of life

This discussion has been closed.