Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[LET's 2024 #1 TOP PROVIDER*] Free VPSes, Shirts, Hoodies, and Firearms! -- Final Yearly VPS Chance! - Page 48
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[LET's 2024 #1 TOP PROVIDER*] Free VPSes, Shirts, Hoodies, and Firearms! -- Final Yearly VPS Chance!

Comments

• @crunchbits said:

@emgh said:

@kait said:

@emgh said: Why don't you want what's best for @Mumbly?

No valid reason, I also don't want anything bad to happen to @Mumbly but I don't know who he is.

Maybe @Mumbly can explain who he/she/it/they is.

It's a sign: 6699.

@Mumbly

Out of stock. Shall we tell @Mumbly?

Thanked by 2ehab emgh
  • emghemgh Member

@noisycode said:

@crunchbits said:

@emgh said:

@kait said:

@emgh said: Why don't you want what's best for @Mumbly?

No valid reason, I also don't want anything bad to happen to @Mumbly but I don't know who he is.

Maybe @Mumbly can explain who he/she/it/they is.

It's a sign: 6699.

@Mumbly

Out of stock. Shall we tell @Mumbly?

Dear @Mumbly,

I hope this message reaches you while you are basking in the glow of productivity and well-being. As we tread through the digital epoch that continuously shapes our operational landscapes, it becomes increasingly crucial to stay ahead of the curve, ensuring that we are well-informed and prepared for any shifts in the technological terrain that supports our ambitious ventures.

It is in this spirit of foresight and partnership that I find it imperative to share with you, @Mumbly, a significant update regarding a resource that stands as the cornerstone of digital innovation and security – the Virtual Private Server (VPS). Recognizing the pivotal role that VPS technology plays in fortifying our online endeavors, I felt it was my duty, out of the goodness of my heart, to bring you up to speed on some recent developments concerning our VPS inventory.

To put it succinctly, @Mumbly, we have reached a juncture where our supply of Virtual Private Servers has momentarily dipped into the realm of unavailability. This development stems from a confluence of heightened demand and a series of logistical challenges that have temporarily hindered our capacity to replenish our VPS stocks. The culmination of these dynamics has led us to the point where, regrettably, our repository of VPS solutions stands at a standstill.

Despite the lack of a prior inquiry from you, @Mumbly, on this matter, I felt compelled to proactively reach out and convey this situation. It is my belief that by keeping you, @Mumbly, in the loop regarding such pivotal updates, we can collaboratively navigate through this temporary impediment without it unduly impacting your projects or aspirations.

In the meantime, while our efforts to restock our VPS offerings are in full swing, I want to reassure you, @Mumbly, that our commitment to supporting your digital infrastructure needs remains as steadfast as ever. To that end, we are more than prepared to delve into discussions about alternative solutions that could serve as interim measures, ensuring that your operations continue to run smoothly and securely.

@Mumbly, your understanding and patience in this matter are profoundly appreciated. Please know that we are leaving no stone unturned in our quest to swiftly address the current VPS stock predicament. I will personally ensure that you, @Mumbly, are kept abreast of all relevant developments as they unfold.

Should you, @Mumbly, have any questions or wish to explore the alternative options mentioned, do not hesitate to get in touch. Your success is of paramount importance to us, and we are here to assist you, @Mumbly, in any way we can during this period.

Thank you for your ongoing trust and partnership. Together, @Mumbly, we will surmount this temporary challenge and continue to thrive in the digital arena.

Warmest regards,

Thanked by 2crunchbits maverick
  • simosimo Member
    edited February 19

Now I know why ChatGPT was slow answering my questions... it was busy generating a letter to Mumbly :D

Thanked by 3emgh crunchbits host_c
  • MumblyMumbly Member
    edited February 20

Wtf is @Mumbly? :S

And why do we remember him only now when all the Free VPSes, Shirts, Hoodies, Dildos and Firearms went out already?

Thanked by 1emgh
  • simosimo Member

@Mumbly said:

And why do we remember him only now when all the Free VPSes, Shirts, Hoodies, Dildos and Firearms went out already?

Bro, who you are? and why you are so popular :D just curious

Thanked by 1emgh
  • FatGrizzlyFatGrizzly Member, Host Rep

@simo said:

@Mumbly said:

he gives free blowjobs when you buy 100 crunchbits servers I heard, could be wrong.

maybe its @emgh?

Thanked by 2emgh host_c
  • @FatGrizzly said:

he gives free blowjobs when you buy 100 crunchbits servers I heard, could be wrong.

maybe its @emgh?

A little too much?

@spywork said:

@FatGrizzly said:

maybe its @emgh?

A little too much?

blowjobs on ethernet cables i meant. who doesnt love sucking ethernet cables?

Thanked by 1emgh
  • @FatGrizzly said:

@spywork said:

@FatGrizzly said:

maybe its @emgh?

A little too much?

blowjobs on ethernet cables i meant. who doesnt love sucking ethernet cables?

Thanked by 2emgh crunchbits
  • @FatGrizzly said:

@simo said:

@Mumbly said:

maybe its @emgh?

We work together.
    Thank you for your interest!

Thanked by 2FatGrizzly emgh
  • @Mumbly said:

@FatGrizzly said:

@simo said:

@Mumbly said:

maybe its @emgh?

We work together.

Together? You mean you share the magic numbet 6699?

Thanked by 1emgh

@Mumbly said:

@FatGrizzly said:

@simo said:

@Mumbly said:

maybe its @emgh?

We work together.

Aha, I always knew @emgh liked ethernet cables.

Thanked by 1emgh
  • emghemgh Member

@FatGrizzly said:

@Mumbly said:

@FatGrizzly said:

@simo said:

@Mumbly said:

maybe its @emgh?

We work together.

Aha, I always knew @emgh liked ethernet cables.

Thank you for your feedback.

• simosimo Member

@emgh said:

Bruh

Thanked by 1emgh
  • emghemgh Member

@simo said:

@emgh said:

Bruh

Brutha

• so quiet in the western front.

• Anybody else seeing this ?
    Crunchbits Allentown IP6 to and from HE tunnelbroker IP6 = Destination unreachable: No route.
    IP6 to and from everywhere else works fine.
    It's only a problem to and from tunnelbroker IP6 addresses.

• crunchbitscrunchbits Member, Patron Provider, Top Host

@ElChile said:
    Anybody else seeing this ?
    Crunchbits Allentown IP6 to and from HE tunnelbroker IP6 = Destination unreachable: No route.
    IP6 to and from everywhere else works fine.
    It's only a problem to and from tunnelbroker IP6 addresses.

Cogent and HE IPv6 peering dispute I think.

@tenpera said:
    so quiet in the western front.

Busy catching up.

Thanked by 1ElChile
  • kaitkait Member

@crunchbits said: Cogent and HE IPv6 peering dispute I think.

Shouldn't be since you have NTT as well right?

• sh97sh97 Member

@kait said:

That's only for Spokane.
    PA is solely Cogent for now

• kaitkait Member

@sh97 said:

@kait said:

That's only for Spokane.

Oh, on bgp.tools both his ipv6 prefixes show NTT and Cogent or HE. Hope he can get another provider there.

@kait said:

@sh97 said:

@kait said:

That's only for Spokane.

Oh, on bgp.tools both his ipv6 prefixes show NTT and Cogent or HE. Hope he can get another provider there.

We're just waiting for your full rack order and then I can sign up for Charter Spectrum cable :)

• kaitkait Member

@crunchbits said: We're just waiting for your full rack order and then I can sign up for Charter Spectrum cable :)

Soon™

Who needs IPv6 anyway right :joy:

• I'm late but I want to shout @FAT32 WE LOVE YOU!

• sh97sh97 Member

@crunchbits said:

@kait said:

@sh97 said:

@kait said:

That's only for Spokane.

We're just waiting for your full rack order and then I can sign up for Charter Spectrum cable :)

China Telecom when?

@kait said:
    Who needs IPv6 anyway right :joy:

Hell yeah, brother.

PremiumKVM.com coming soon: IPv4 only, and a lot of it.

Thanked by 3kait FatGrizzly sh97

@sh97 said:
    China Telecom when?

I made them an offer. As soon as they accept it.

• sh97sh97 Member

@crunchbits said:

@sh97 said:
    China Telecom when?

I made them an offer. As soon as they accept it.

@Not_Oles will be pleased.

Thanked by 1Not_Oles
  • Hi @crunchbits - if possible to answer, curious what's your approximate ETA on:

1 - OKC?
    2 - Your new/revised higher-performance KVM platform (Epyc? NVMe)?
    3 - Adding more on top of Cogent to PA?

• kinkin Member

Just want to know when the yearly plan is going to be back in stock?