Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[LET's 2024 #1 TOP PROVIDER*] Free VPSes, Shirts, Hoodies, and Firearms! -- Final Yearly VPS Chance! - Page 46
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[LET's 2024 #1 TOP PROVIDER*] Free VPSes, Shirts, Hoodies, and Firearms! -- Final Yearly VPS Chance!

Comments

• emghemgh Member

@scooke said: So yeah, I figured I'd go looking for the win announcement post, found it, checked my DMs, haven't gotten any message... sure would love to claim this. Thanks!

bruh

• simosimo Member

@scooke said:

@crunchbits said:

WINNER WINNER CHICKEN HOTDOG DINNER

Stats:

• Over 370 eligible participants in this thread
    • 103 VPS winners :#
    • 21 Mangilla Tees w/special limited edition numbering to commemorate this occasion
    • 11 Absolutely stunning red on black pullover hoodies
    • 3 New Hi-Point owners

WINNERS LISTS

FREE VPS FOR A YEAR (RIP MY MARGINS)

['elliotc', 'lchecho', 'MrZero', 'darkimmortal', 'uhu', 'kashon', 'Deepak_leb', 'bgerard', 'Lutung', 'nullnothere', 'Salomon123', 'tushaar', 'FrankZ', 'jaden', 'iamtimbo', 'reizhi', 'etenal', 'hyperblast', 'matheny', 'fensuiji', 'lewellyn', 'fcalvo', 'tenpera', 'bdl', 'Grufunkel', 'ColderCoder', '1allen', 'jiangyou', 'bikegremlin', 'babywhale', 'nullptr', 'BruhGamer12', 'dosai', 'iebsfb', 'abtdw', 'hyena56', 'verl20', 'bre4k', 'Moopah', 'noury', 'JamChoi', 'COLBYLICIOUS', 'venurgopal', 'codelock', 'listerine90', 'dozer54321', 'Murasaki', 'grooveuser', 'NHNHNH000', 'gbzret4d', 'chakraxzz', 'MichaelCG', 'james50a', 'pwned', 'tototo', 'Verne', 'foitin', 'JabJab', 'chitree', 'sayyiku', 'Decicus', 'Xrmaddness', 'zizi', 'xyzzz', 'zumi', 'scooke', 'fazar', 'crayon', '404error', 'SokolAlex', 'RiverM', 'noisycode', 'simo', 'rayhope', 'SocksAreComfortable', 'jwg29859', 'JDMcPea', 'nightcat', 'suyadi92', 'R4ain', 'jackalblood', 'Robotex', 'Idling', 'shruub', 'user123', 'SwordfishBE', 'Teko', 'gsea4', 'blowstun', 'adef_1', 'API', 'JerryHou', 'DP', 'nvme', 'codeacg', 'skorous', 'Konbu', 'rmendus', 'conerfi', '764664', 'barbarza', 'PanBoczek', 'Littlemaster']

A Crunchbits rep will DM you with instructions on how to claim! Give us up to a week to complete this list.

FREE LIMITED EDITION MANGILLA SHIRT

@hapkido @chakraxzz @SwordfishBE @Caztiel @elliotc @iesky @commercial @mdk187 @dev_vps @brueggus @argado @andrewnyr @jemt86 @v8200t5 @Skillter @Aidan16 @bustersg MS @emgh @MallocVoidstar

We will contact you to collect information, this time around I have a plan...

FREE RED ON BLACK PULLOVER HOODIE

@Crab @akaemu @chitree @Kris @raindog308 @DanSummer @lewellyn @HalfEatenPie @kait @BruhGamer12 @sh97

We will contact you to collect information, I still have a plan...I think

BUDS GIFTCARD WINNERS

@Oldschool $500

Because IMHO America needs more Yeet Cannons, and as a bit of a "1st place in spirit, not reality" finish prize:

@Xrmaddness - $250
    @SinSiXX - $250

I'll DM personally re: Buds Gift Cards

Congrats to all the winners!

Was a great time, and I genuinely had some great laughs in here. I do appreciate everyone chipping in and keeping the thread active, engaging, and funny.

Some behind the scenes info, as we definitely have "multiple item winners":

• First round (VPSes) - Drawn from full list completely at random, more posts = more likely to win.
    • Second round (Shirts) - Drawn from full list, weighted scores based on activity slightly, but still at random.
    • Third round (Hoodies) - Drawn from full list, more heavily weighted towards multiple interaction and contributions but still overall at random.
    • Final round (Bud's) - List curated (aka removed @emgh and @FatGrizzly ), weighting from above added with modifiers, smaller list drawn at random.

Modifications / Transfers / Misc

1. Do you want to pool resources? No problem. The new platform will be completely scalable. If you can convince other prize winners to give you their VPS, we'll combine resources. Wild west as far as I'm concerned, but we will be giving out 103x of the resources stipulated on the front page.
    2. Do you want to trade prizes around with someone? Fine by me. If you can come to an agreement, once we contact you with further instructions just let us know.
    3. No transfers of the FREE VPS to other accounts. Transfers between our locations (PA, OKC, WA): 1-time, allowed.
    4. I liked the hoodies, so we got some extras for some upcoming events.
    5. Same with the shirts.

So yeah, I figured I'd go looking for the win announcement post, found it, checked my DMs, haven't gotten any message... sure would love to claim this. Thanks!

I think the majority if not all, haven't yet received any message yet, just be patient lol

• emghemgh Member

@simo said: I think the majority if not all, haven't yet received any message yet, just be patient lol

bruh

Thanked by 1Oldschool
  • I bet it'll be even funnier the third time

Thanked by 2Oldschool emgh
  • @BruhGamer12 said:
    I bet it'll be even funnier the third time

Please nuh.

Thanked by 1emgh
  • @BruhGamer12 said:
    I bet it'll be even funnier the third time

Lol just think about fat32

Thanked by 1emgh
  • Why quote the fucking post with all tags? @simo @scooke

• spywork said:
    Why quote the fucking post with all tags? @simo @scooke

Wait, what happens when we quote a post with tags? 😂

• @Oldschool said:

spywork said:

It notifies everyone who has been tagged.

• @MallocVoidstar said:

@Oldschool said:

spywork said:

It notifies everyone who has been tagged.

/Sarcasm (I removed the tag for spywork)

• simosimo Member

@spywork said:

Wait, I just replied to the person who asked, did something wrong?? :D I just replied I swear

• @simo said:

@spywork said:

Wait, I just replied to the person who asked, did something wrong?? :D I just replied I swear

If you quote a post with some @tags, all people tagged receive a notification about your quote. Simple.

• scookescooke Member
    edited February 18

fwiw, I didn't know that quoting a post with @s in it would alert everyone in that post (I do now).

Thanked by 1emgh
  • prak42prak42 Member
    edited February 18

@crunchbits everyone has grabbed many VPSs and I feel left out of the party :'( :(
    Please provide me a 1.5 GB server!
    (PS I also joined discord earlier, name is Neo)
    Pleaseee!! My broke ass needs it.

• deepsgodeepsgo Member
    edited February 18

@prak42 said: @crunchbits everyone has grabbed many VPSs and I feel left out of the party

Same here, I want the 4.5GB yearly If possible

• @deepsgo said: Same here

Your name is also Neo? :p

• @Mumbly said: Your name is also Neo?

>

Nah, but I want VPSes in PA

• @deepsgo said:

@prak42 said: @crunchbits everyone has grabbed many VPSs and I feel left out of the party

Same here, I want the 4.5GB yearly If possible

@prak42 said:
    @crunchbits everyone has grabbed many VPSs and I feel left out of the party :'( :(

https://crunchbits.monster

Thanked by 1deepsgo
  • bdlbdl Member

@prak42 said:

Frick Keanu has really let his standards drop

• @prak42 said:

I believe they said more stocks of 1.5GB for $11.69/yr or the 4.5GB $22.69/yr option would be available after people move to PA. Either one of those would be a good VPS for any project and quite cheap for the quality.

• crunchbitscrunchbits Member, Patron Provider, Top Host

@simo said:
    I think the majority if not all, haven't yet received any message yet, just be patient lol

Correct--only the Bud's winners have been contacted (since I needed information and waiting for shop to approve my 3 weird large gift-card orders going to 3 different e-mails). Always like to contact them first to make sure it's not a huge hassle after-the-fact or doesn't flag something that turns into a huge mess.

Updates for products (hoodie/shirts): Just waiting on arrival of the big order. Soon as we get that, message will get posted here notifying and then we'll individually reach out to each of those winners via PM for ship-to info. Can't afford to pay for the rush print job on an order this size with Yearly prices like this ;)

Updates on VM Winners: I'm being a little selfish here. Winners here are basically going to be the first live test of our new chassis setup/deployment system and there is actually going to be a little 'surprise' in how the nodes can be deployed which I think should be very fun to see the results. It's coming--just making sure what we're doing on the backend covers at least 10% of the bugs/goofiness you all are likely to uncover :)

@DanSummer said:

@prak42 said:

I believe they said more stocks of 1.5GB for $11.69/yr or the 4.5GB $22.69/yr option would be available after people move to PA. Either one of those would be a good VPS for any project and quite cheap for the quality.

Ah missed this: correct. We are restocking Yearlies, just wanted to make sure we had ample coverage for existing promises to existing customers. Now that the rush has died down, we'll inventory and restock.

• @crunchbits said:

@simo said:

Correct--only the Bud's winners have been contacted (since I needed information and waiting for shop to approve my 3 weird large gift-card orders going to 3 different e-mails). Always like to contact them first to make sure it's not a huge hassle after-the-fact or doesn't flag something that turns into a huge mess.

Updates for products (hoodie/shirts): Just waiting on arrival of the big order. Soon as we get that, message will get posted here notifying and then we'll individually reach out to each of those winners via PM for ship-to info. Can't afford to pay for the rush print job on an order this size with Yearly prices like this ;)

Updates on VM Winners: I'm being a little selfish here. Winners here are basically going to be the first live test of our new chassis setup/deployment system and there is actually going to be a little 'surprise' in how the nodes can be deployed which I think should be very fun to see the results. It's coming--just making sure what we're doing on the backend covers at least 10% of the bugs/goofiness you all are likely to uncover :)

Any way for people to buy themselves into those live test islands? I heard it's going to be a raging party?

@Oldschool said:
    Any way for people to buy themselves into those live test islands? I heard it's going to be a raging party?

Unlike admins such as @FAT32 or @Jord, I'm extremely open about my corruption and bribe-seeking behaviors. Absolutely there will be.

• CrabCrab Member

I'm sure we all want to join a raging party with endless supply of Chicken Cock! That will definitely break the Internet!

Thanked by 2crunchbits Oldschool
  • bdlbdl Member

@crunchbits said:

CB has created the first chicken-guineapig hybrid! mwahahaahah

Thanked by 1crunchbits
  • Aww I should have submitted my Favorite LET comment to this thread:

• emghemgh Member

Tagging @Mumbly for no resson at all

• kaitkait Member

@emgh said:
    Tagging @Mumbly for no resson at all

Penis

Thanked by 2emgh crunchbits
  • emghemgh Member

@kait said: