Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Buyshared downtime nightmare - Page 4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Buyshared downtime nightmare

124»

Comments

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

you didn't expect too much from me! a cpanel upgrade would still be very customer-friendly and would also greatly increase the security of webmail through 2-fa! please reconsider your decision.

You're mistaking what I'm saying.

I'm not saying "i won't do it", I'm saying "Give me a few to schedule and we will" :)

We will absolutely upgrade. cPanel will be a 1st class citizen for us from now on. That's why we gave it a CPU upgrade.

Francisco

Thanked by 1hyperblast

@rafaelscs said:
    @Francisco lv-shared01 is rocket since the change, very thanks

Thanks for the feedback :)

Francisco

Thanked by 1rafaelscs
  • @Francisco said:

you didn't expect too much from me! a cpanel upgrade would still be very customer-friendly and would also greatly increase the security of webmail through 2-fa! please reconsider your decision.

You're mistaking what I'm saying.

I'm not saying "i won't do it", I'm saying "Give me a few to schedule and we will" :)

We will absolutely upgrade. cPanel will be a 1st class citizen for us from now on. That's why we gave it a CPU upgrade.

Francisco

sir, i'm afraid i misunderstood you. thank you for the clarification and for staying tuned to the topic!

• @Francisco cPanel still 110.0.14; weeks have passed... is there a chance of upgrading to the current version with all the associated benefits and security gains?! @Francisco

• @hyperblast said:
    @Francisco cPanel still 110.0.14; weeks have passed... is there a chance of upgrading to the current version with all the associated benefits and security gains?!

any update on this @Francisco

@hyperblast said:

@hyperblast said:
    @Francisco cPanel still 110.0.14; weeks have passed... is there a chance of upgrading to the current version with all the associated benefits and security gains?!

any update on this @Francisco

No.

Our initial test had it complaining a lot about enabled repositories. I'll uninstall immunify and see if that calms it down.

Francisco

Thanked by 1hyperblast
  • any news / change to get newsest cpanel version? @Francisco

• @hyperblast said:
    any news / change to get newsest cpanel version? @Francisco

The idea is to keep spamming the same request over and over? Maybe you can open a ticket a follow there.

• @risturiz said:

@hyperblast said:
    any news / change to get newsest cpanel version? @Francisco

The idea is to keep spamming the same request over and over? Maybe you can open a ticket a follow there.

the idea is to document it publicly.

question to you: in whose name are you making judgements?

• risturizristuriz Member
    edited November 2023

@hyperblast said:
    the idea is to document it publicly.

question to you: in whose name are you making judgements?

Btw you are hijacking the topic... This is not Buyshared ticket system... Another way to document is writing on personal blog?... I'm not judging, you are spamming ( is a fact ).

Maybe some admin can close this topic.

@risturiz said: Btw you are hijacking the topic... This is not Buyshared ticket system... Another way to document is writing on personal blog?... I'm not judging, you are spamming ( is a fact ).

No, that's on me. We've been tied up with a lot of other namecrane stuff and haven't been able to schedule the time to do the cPanel updates.

It'll get done, just need to get through this queue :)

Francisco

• namecrane 😍

you are a man of grace!

• @Francisco said:

@risturiz said: Btw you are hijacking the topic... This is not Buyshared ticket system... Another way to document is writing on personal blog?... I'm not judging, you are spamming ( is a fact ).

No, that's on me. We've been tied up with a lot of other namecrane stuff and haven't been able to schedule the time to do the cPanel updates.

It'll get done, just need to get through this queue :)

Francisco

Namecrane :o (also new down for maintenance page?)

@shruub said: Namecrane (also new down for maintenance page?)

Actual work getting done, so yes :) The importer is now ready for us to fire off and get all users/services copied over. I'm working on the last few nodes/provisioning scripts.

Domains won't be ready yet, but we can at least get the new shared plans live very soon.

Francisco

• gappergapper Member

Beloved @Francisco could you please review ticket #650214 when you get some free time?

• risharderisharde Patron Provider, Veteran

@gapper said:
    Beloved @Francisco could you please review ticket #650214 when you get some free time?

Correction: Dearly beloved

Thanked by 1gapper
  • gappergapper Member
    edited January 5

Please @Francisco

• @gapper said:
    Please @Francisco

@risturiz please take over ;)
    "Btw you are hijacking the topic... This is not Buyshared ticket system..."

• cpanel updated to latest version!