Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dedipath Refugee Compilation + Megathread - Page 8
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Dedipath Refugee Compilation + Megathread

Comments

• yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

@georgedatacenter said:
    if anyone has anything good in dallas, let me know.

I'm looking for a 1/4 rack

I hear @Ian_Dot_Tech is premium.
    List price is $300/month for ¼ rack.
    They may give a discount if you send push-ups.

• edited September 2023

@yoursunny said: They may give a discount if you send push-ups.

Yo @Ian_Dot_Tech will we get discount if we send nude

• alt_alt_ Member
    edited September 2023

Oh, hosteons was also an downstream of Dedipath. They seem to migrate successfully. I am wondering what are their upstreams currently.

ps. I see, looks fine though. Limestone(AS46475).

• HalfEatenPieHalfEatenPie Veteran
    edited September 2023

Honestly.

Still waiting on HostMayo to see if they move to Ohio.

I had a server with them in New York because it was in New York. I'm not going to be excited if they move all their New York customers to Ohio. If I wanted Ohio I would have bought Ohio.

I mean on the other end I get it, this is stressful and they have their own priorities. So we'll see.

• SparkedPaulSparkedPaul Member, Patron Provider

@HalfEatenPie said:
    Honestly.

I had a server with them in New York because it was in New York. I'm not going to be excited if they move all their New York customers to Ohio. If I wanted Ohio I would have bought Ohio.

I mean on the other end I get it, this is stressful and they have their own priorities. So we'll see.

Thought they were moving to SLC. We can help you in Buffalo NY though, we have 2 racks there, what do you need?

@georgedatacenter said:
    if anyone has anything good in dallas, let me know.

I'm looking for a 1/4 rack

Can help you out with CosmicGuard bw if you want. Let me know your power needs

• @SparkedPaul said: Thought they were moving to SLC. We can help you in Buffalo NY though, we have 2 racks there, what do you need?

Yeah not interested in Buffalo and ColoCrossing. Thanks.

Also you're not even a host rep and you're trying to drum up business? @Arkas ?

Thanked by 1Arkas
  • ArkasArkas Moderator

@HalfEatenPie said: Also you're not even a host rep and you're trying to drum up business? @Arkas ?

Thanks, @SparkedPaul , READ the selling rules.

• puts Sparked as a never buy from list

Thanked by 1fluffernutter

@HalfEatenPie said:
    puts Sparked as a never buy from list

Mate we're a refugee too, I'm just trying to help, I have been saying this same stuff to people for weeks now and got no warning to get some tag. No need to be rude about it.

• @SparkedPaul said:

@HalfEatenPie said:

Mate we're a refugee too, I'm just trying to help, I have been saying this same stuff to people for weeks now and got no warning to get some tag. No need to be rude about it.

Rules are rules bud. Just because I'm the only cunt who pointed it out doesn't mean it's been fine. It sucks for the both of us but that doesn't give any of us wiggle room to try and be cheeky about it.

Also mate. You're in bed with ColoCrossing now. That's the definition of staying away with a 20 ft pole for me There are a lot of other fish out there that works and are in NYC and work with me just like there are lots of other potential clients out there. Chill out.

• DataWagonDataWagon Member, Patron Provider

@HalfEatenPie said:

@SparkedPaul said:

@HalfEatenPie said:

Rules are rules bud. Just because I'm the only cunt who pointed it out doesn't mean it's been fine. It sucks for the both of us but that doesn't give any of us wiggle room to try and be cheeky about it.

Also mate. You're in bed with ColoCrossing now. That's the definition of staying away with a 20 ft pole for me There are a lot of other fish out there that works and are in NYC and work with me just like there are lots of other potential clients out there. Chill out.

Just curious, where is your hate for ColoCrossing coming from? Just their past business practices, or you think they don't offer a good service?

I've worked with a bunch of DC's in my days, and from a service standpoint, ColoCrossing Buffalo has been the most pleasant experience by a long shot. Never have waited more than 10 minutes for a ticket response, any time of day or night, only one infrastructure issue in ~6 years, and never have had any network issues.

Thanked by 1fluffernutter
  • @DataWagon said:

@HalfEatenPie said:

@SparkedPaul said:

@HalfEatenPie said:

Just curious, where is your hate for ColoCrossing coming from? Just their past business practices, or you think they don't offer a good service?

I've worked with a bunch of DC's in my days, and from a service standpoint, ColoCrossing Buffalo has been the most pleasant experience by a long shot. Never have waited more than 10 minutes for a ticket response, any time of day or night, only one infrastructure issue in ~6 years, and never have had any network issues.

It's avoidance not hate. It's a decision to keep my requirements and infrastructure off of their networks and that has included not purchasing from vendors who are downstream of them. (Also Buffalo, NY is not the same as hosting in New York City... and yet many vendors advertise it as such).

It's primarily due to history with CC, this website, and other projects. On the surface it sounds all fine but I will say there are other experiences that aren't publicized with me and them directly contributes to my decision to avoid those who directly hosts with them.

Basically. You do you with what information you have and what you've done. I'll do my own thing.

• wiggywiggy Member, Host Rep

Well....

Looks like there support people leaked there stuff.

• mmuyskensmmuyskens Member, Host Rep

Tier.net is planning on doing a pickup in the next day or two at Flexential in TX.

If anyone is still looking for a new colo provider, and would possibly like to be included in this round, do reach out to us via [email protected] or via our live chat from our site!

• lawsoolawsoo Member
    edited September 2023

Wanna ask for someone can provide same/similar offer like this:

Thank you.

DPRefugee.png

• HostMayoHostMayo Member, Host Rep

We have completely moved with @fiberstate and our LA servers are already onlne. NY servers reached today so they will take a day or so for going live. Overall the experience is good but since this datacenter doesnt have any DCIM so I need some advice here. EasyDcim and others are costly for a single rack solution so would like to hear if there is any other affordable solution to manage the servers.

Thanked by 1fiberstate
  • MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

@HostMayo said:

We have completely moved with @fiberstate and our LA servers are already onlne. NY servers reached today so they will take a day or so for going live. Overall the experience is good but since this datacenter doesnt have any DCIM so I need some advice here. EasyDcim and others are costly for a single rack solution so would like to hear if there is any other affordable solution to manage the servers.

Synergycp, noc-ps.

Thanked by 2abrahamj ariq01
  • mmuyskensmmuyskens Member, Host Rep

@HostMayo said:

Tenantos is pretty slick.

• @HostMayo said:

Thanks for the update. Location is a criticality for me so, as I mentioned in a ticket, I'm going to be requesting a refund. If I wanted Utah then I would have bought a server in Utah. I understand this was a difficult and stressful time for all involved, but moving the servers halfway across the country is a deal breaker for me.

There's no ill will here. It's unfortunate the situation has devolved to this point. But I don't need a server in Utah.

• AdvinAdvin Member, Patron Provider

@HostMayo said:

TenantOS is really cheap, easy to use, and extremely nice. I've seen a lot of providers switch to it (even we use it) and it's been amazing.

• HosteroidHosteroid Member, Patron Provider

If you are still looking for VMs in Europe we can provide soon many more! PM me with your dedipath invoices! We will match the price on our new NVMe FLASH Node!

• BharatBBharatB Member, Patron Provider

Providing 1U colo free for 30 days, if anyone wishes to onboard in the NJ region, we are live with Equinix NY7 facility if anyone is interested.

Thanked by 1Ganonk
  • georgedatacentergeorgedatacenter Member, Patron Provider

I have a server in NJ that is ready to be shipped.

if someone can help me with the label and schedule a pickup.

we can Purchase 1U Shared colo

• jfreak53jfreak53 Member, Patron Provider

@georgedatacenter said:
    I have a server in NJ that is ready to be shipped.

if someone can help me with the label and schedule a pickup.

we can Purchase 1U Shared colo

Are you looking for pickup from someone local or shipping to a colo provider? We have the colo space if you are looking for colo space available, in Ohio, just not sure about your request.

edited September 2023

@BharatB said:
    Providing 1U colo free for 30 days, if anyone wishes to onboard in the NJ region, we are live with Equinix NY7 facility if anyone is interested.

Anyone looking to move away from Flexential/Evocative ( stranded Dedipath clients ) for Dallas, we can house you in TierPoint, LA in Quadranet with the same offer and pricing as NJ. We can arrange for pickup as well.

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

@BharatB said:

@BharatB said:

Anyone looking to move away from Flexential/Evocative ( stranded Dedipath clients ) for Dallas, we can house you in TierPoint, LA in Quadranet with the same offer and pricing as NJ. We can arrange for pickup as well.

Very happy to see you growing so fast.

Thanked by 1BharatB

@MikePT said:

@BharatB said:

@BharatB said:

:D we had enough volume of colocated servers already, it's just that this deadpool allowed us to deploy our own space

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • @lawsoo said:
    Wanna ask for someone can provide same/similar offer like this:

Thank you.

DPRefugee.png

can provide everything.

Thanked by 1ehab
  • georgedatacentergeorgedatacenter Member, Patron Provider

@BharatB said:

@MikePT said:

@BharatB said:

@BharatB said:

:D we had enough volume of colocated servers already, it's just that this deadpool allowed us to deploy our own space

You should first inform them that you will charge a very high fee for the service of collecting the equipment. That way one chooses whether to do it or not.

Thanked by 1webcraft
This discussion has been closed.