Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dedipath Refugee Compilation + Megathread - Page 5
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Dedipath Refugee Compilation + Megathread

Comments

• @sthosting said:
    Addition to my offer:
    We've dropped a Dedipath Special offer:

SSD KVM "Dedipath" Special
    1 CPU Core
    1 GB RAM
    30 GB SSD

for 20 EUR / year - recurring

https://st-hosting.com/sale

if 2 cores and 2 GB RAM would have been great.

• kuticonkuticon Member
    edited September 2023

I have 3 VPSes like this with Dedipath (BF sale)

Already got one replacement with @MikeA. Need 2 more. Anyone have similar package please?

512MB RAM, at least 2 TB bandwidth per month, pay yearly. I can pay up to $15/year.

Thank you,

• @kuticon said:

Already got one replacement with @MikeA. Need 2 more. Anyone have similar package please?

512MB RAM, at least 2 TB bandwidth per month, pay yearly. I can pay up to $15/year.

Thank you,

We can provide any DediPath deal at the same price.

• @c1vhosting said:

@kuticon said:

Thank you,

Right? I have pmed you and you have offered me the same specs for double the price.

• @lala_th said:

@c1vhosting said:

@kuticon said:

Thank you,

Right? I have pmed you and you have offered me the same specs for double the price.

It could have been a misunderstanding, I didn't get any answer from you then..

• @c1vhosting said:

@lala_th said:

@c1vhosting said:

@kuticon said:

Thank you,

It could have been a misunderstanding, I didn't get any answer from you then..

Np. PMed you. :)

• SwiftnodeSwiftnode Member, Host Rep
    edited September 2023

@HostMayo said:
    lolz....guess i should go with fiberstate then.

We've been coloing with Psychz since 2015. And while they certainly have their issues like every other provider, the risk of them shutting down overnight like DediPath seem substantially lower.

Personally, I wouldn't let a youtube video from half a decade ago dissuade you from considering them as an option. Positive reviews far outweigh the negative.

@fluffernutter said:
    Wouldn't use Psychz if they paid me. Please don't jump out of the frying pan and into the fire.

DediPath deadpooled, yet they're the frying pan in this comparison?

Thanked by 1HostMayo
  • @wiggy said:

@HostMayo said:

@fluffernutter said: Wouldn't use Psychz if they paid me. Please don't jump out of the frying pan and into the fire.

>
    Can you please shed light on this since their prices are very good to ignore?

Listen to the song.

psychz go hard 🤣

• SmartHostSmartHost Patron Provider, Veteran
    edited September 2023

Here is a list of current Smarthost data center locations:
    Amsterdam NL
    Atlanta GA
    Berkeley Springs WV
    Birmingham UK
    Boston MA
    Buffalo NY
    Chicago IL
    Dallas TX
    Denver CO
    Detroit MI
    Durham NC
    Edison NJ
    Herndon VA
    Jacksonville FL
    Kansas City MO
    Las Vegas NV
    Los Angeles CA
    Montreal CA
    Ottoville OH
    Phoenix AZ
    Port Edwards WI
    Portland OR
    Salt Lake City UT
    Santa Clara CA
    Seattle WA
    South Bend IN
    Staten Island NY
    Tampa FL
    Taos NM
    Toronto CA

We have a boatload of E3-1240v2 servers and E5-2670v1 dedicated servers available immediately, as well as massive VPS capacity in our footprint.

Hit us up via email to sales@smarthost.net, and let us know your needs, and requested pricing, and we'll see what we can make happen for you. We typically will not turn down any reasonable/realistic/sane offer.

~ SMARTHOST

Thanked by 1Ganonk
  • HostMayoHostMayo Member, Host Rep

@Swiftnode said: We've been coloing with Psychz since 2015. And while they certainly have their issues like every other provider, the risk of them shutting down overnight like DediPath seems substantially lower.

Well, the first expression didn't go well. I messaged GeoBeo yesterday and after one reply there was no response. Secondly, their sales team also emailed me, but they never replied once I provided the details. I guess they are on weekends but maybe it's just me convincing myself.

• allenrackdogallenrackdog Member, Patron Provider

We're happy to help as much as we can.

Colo and dedicated server locations: Ashburn, NY, Chicago, London, Frankfurt, Amsterdam, Sydney

Our NY datacenter is just down the street from where their NY datacenter was and we can assist with moving over hardware quickly if needed.

Reach out to [email protected] for aggressive price matching on anything we have available.

PS. our new cloud services are pay as you go and instant deployment as well. Code "dapqws" on https://cloud.rackdog.com to receive a $5 free credit when you top-up $1.

Thanked by 2lala_th Patriarch
  • mmuyskensmmuyskens Member, Host Rep

@HostMayo said:

@Swiftnode said: We've been coloing with Psychz since 2015. And while they certainly have their issues like every other provider, the risk of them shutting down overnight like DediPath seems substantially lower.

Well, the first expression didn't go well. I messaged GeoBeo yesterday and after one reply there was no response. Secondly, their sales team also emailed me, but they never replied once I provided the details. I guess they are on weekends but maybe it's just me convincing myself.

You still in need for NY? Happy to help there; [email protected]

We also have Ashburn, Bend, Charlotte, and Dallas - No LA unfortunately.

• AbdAbd Member, Patron Provider
    edited September 2023

We at WebHorizon invite you to experience our service before making a switch , now get one month trial on any of our plans for free.
    This can also be used as a temporary arrangement until you decide the future path. There is no obligation to renew. We're confident that you'll love it :)

List of all available plans - WebHorizon Singapore KVM
    During checkout, use promo code LETUSER to discount it to $0 for the first month.

AS149020 , Looking Glass - https://lg-sg-sin.webhorizon.net/

We can price match your requirements on AMD EPYC 7003 platform*
    If you're looking to move and have an Asian audience, do contact us for a quotation :)

• HostMayoHostMayo Member, Host Rep

@mmuyskens said: You still in need for NY? Happy to help there; [email protected]

Pm'ed you.

• MrRetslavMrRetslav Member, Host Rep

Hey everyone,

Sorry that it took so long, but we will try to match the pricing of Dedipath for Storage VPSs!

We have NVMe & SSD Storage VPSs
    Shoot a PM if you are interested or if you want to migrate to us.

Best Regards,
    The Retslav Team

• jfreak53jfreak53 Member, Patron Provider

Throwing it out there for anyone who needs Colo and has stuff in NY dc. Our DC is 9 hours from there, our goal is to setup a single run up to NY to grab customers equipment and bring back and rack. DM me if interested and we can get you setup and in the schedule. I'd like to make a single run so its imperative that anyone interested get with me to get on the schedule and services purchased.

If it was closer we'd do it for free regardless, but 9 hours drive makes that hard to do. So the more customers on the schedule the better, if we get enough we don't have to charge for the run.

DM if interested please, Colo options for interested are here: www.microtronixdc.com

This is only for customers who purchase Colo options, its to far a drive to offer otherwise.

• C1V hosting

SPECIAL DEAL FROM DEDIPATH?
    We'll mantain the same price.

VPS, Colocation, IP transit, whatever it is.

Thanked by 1Ganonk
  • HosteroidHosteroid Member, Patron Provider

@kuticon said:

Thank you,

Hey, we can offer you some!

@FAT32 We will match Dedipath prices for VPS in all our locations(New Jersey, London, Vienna, Bucharest and soon Bratislava) and give 30% off on first 3 months, also migrate data free of charge, anyone that got affected and interested can contact me directly.

Thanked by 2FAT32 smarty24
  • @c1vhosting said: SPECIAL DEAL FROM DEDIPATH?

Where?

• @Hosteroid said: Hey, we can offer you some!

Can you provide us with LG of your locations ? Thanks

• @emperor said:

@Hosteroid said: Hey, we can offer you some!

https://looking.house/company.php?id=271

Thanked by 2Hosteroid emperor
  • HosteroidHosteroid Member, Patron Provider

@emperor said:

@Hosteroid said: Hey, we can offer you some!

Sure thing!
    Looking glass:
    London - https://ld-lg.hosteroid.uk/
    New Jersey - https://nj-lg.hosteroid.uk/
    Vienna - https://vie-lg.hosteroid.uk/
    Bucharest - https://buc-lg.hosteroid.uk/

Thanked by 2emperor smarty24
  • @emperor said:

@c1vhosting said: SPECIAL DEAL FROM DEDIPATH?

Where?

Pomezia (Rome, Italy)
    https://www.c1vhosting.it/lg/

• jizbeljizbel Member, Patron Provider

Hi, if anyone need Colo space, dedicated servers or VPS either at Kansas City or San Francisco, feel free to reach out to us(https://f4.fo/).

I’m also based out of the Bay Area if you need help with migration.

• ShiftHostingShiftHosting Member, Patron Provider

Shift Hosting LLC (AS394177)

With dedipath leaving customer with little to no time to move there systems over, we looking to help business get out of this sticky situation, Please contact us and we be able to assist the best we can ( Trying our best to price match) We already helped countless customer migrate over to our systems.

Offering cost-effective hosting solutions to customers worldwide, ensuring the highest level of control and reliability. Our network operates seamlessly with state-of-the-art Juniper MX204 routers, guaranteeing exceptional performance, Never oversold/subscribed all owned hardware.

We can provide

• VPS $1/gb!
    • Web hosting starting from $3/m!
    • 1GB IP Transit (Dallas & Atlanta) for $450 or $400 for a 12 month commit.
    • Also providing your businesses with Managed services. (EZBIS, QuickBooks, NextCloud & More)
    • Co-location in Dallas & Atlanta

VPS Plans (Dallas/Atlanta)
    VPS (4GB) ($4/M)

4GB DDR4 Memory
    40GB NVMe Storage
    2vcores
    DDoS Protection
    1G uplink @ 2TB/Month
    1 IPv4
    VPS (8GB) ($8/M)

8GB DDR4 Memory
    80GB NVMe Storage
    4vcores
    DDoS Protection
    1G uplink @ 4TB/Month
    1 IPv4

Our Website - https://shifthosting.com/
    Our Network - https://www.peeringdb.com/net/24388
    Email - [email protected]

• jonbeardjonbeard Member, Patron Provider

@wiggy said:

@HostMayo said:

@fluffernutter said: Wouldn't use Psychz if they paid me. Please don't jump out of the frying pan and into the fire.

>

Listen to the song.

Bro I dont care what anyone says. This song slaps :D

• @SmartHost said:

Here is a list of current Smarthost data center locations:
    Amsterdam NL
    Atlanta GA
    Berkeley Springs WV
    Birmingham UK
    Boston MA
    Buffalo NY
    Chicago IL
    Dallas TX
    Denver CO
    Detroit MI
    Durham NC
    Edison NJ
    Herndon VA
    Jacksonville FL
    Kansas City MO
    Las Vegas NV
    Los Angeles CA
    Montreal CA
    Ottoville OH
    Phoenix AZ
    Port Edwards WI
    Portland OR
    Salt Lake City UT
    Santa Clara CA
    Seattle WA
    South Bend IN
    Staten Island NY
    Tampa FL
    Taos NM
    Toronto CA

We have a boatload of E3-1240v2 servers and E5-2670v1 dedicated servers available immediately, as well as massive VPS capacity in our footprint.

Hit us up via email to sales@smarthost.net, and let us know your needs, and requested pricing, and we'll see what we can make happen for you. We typically will not turn down any reasonable/realistic/sane offer.

~ SMARTHOST

@jonbeard said:

@wiggy said:

@HostMayo said:

>

Listen to the song.

Bro I dont care what anyone says. This song slaps :D

@jonbeard When will you get your own song?

• wiggywiggy Member, Host Rep

+1, He needs it.

• jonbeardjonbeard Member, Patron Provider

@wiggy said:

+1, He needs it.

Only if you sing it for me, Wiggy :)

This discussion has been closed.