Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dedipath Refugee Compilation + Megathread - Page 4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Dedipath Refugee Compilation + Megathread

Comments

• For everyone that had a small to medium annual plan, I’m willing to provide you with the same specs for -25% of the original price. Location is Amsterdam, shoot me a Message! :smile:

Thanked by 1pppope
  • Are the deals for everyone, or just dedipath customers?

• AbdAbd Member, Patron Provider
    edited September 2023

@ascicode said:
    Are the deals for everyone, or just dedipath customers?

I think those with public order links are available for everyone

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

To all Providers here,

This thread isn't meant to be just another offers thread. It should be specific for refugees from Dedipath. Let's help each other. Granted, both sides generally win, but the spirit is to provide help.

Thank you for helping our members and Dedipath refugees, the sun shines more when we do good!

• I'm really appreciate everyone provider who was help dedipath vps refugees. just yours can willingness to lower profits and help others. saved countless businesses and individuals.

THANKS YOUR GUYS.

Thanked by 2MikePT FAT32
  • MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

@mkevinstever said:
    I'm really appreciate everyone provider who was help dedipath vps refugees. just yours can willingness to lower profits and help others. saved countless businesses and individuals.

THANKS YOUR GUYS.

That is exactly the spirit it's meant to be!

• edited September 2023

Redacted by Moderator

• prestongosdinLSNprestongosdinLSN Member, Patron Provider

Limestone Networks has existing customers that will be affected by this event. In attempts to help our customers we quickly began to work closely with the team at DediPath. It's no surprise that this is a challenging and grave situation. In an effort to assist our current customers impacted by this event, as well as potential new customers, both Limestone Networks and DediPath is committed to doing everything in our power to help all customers. We empathize with all affected customers. We have full confidence that those seeking a new provider will be impressed by Limestone's swift, adaptable, and customer-centric approach.

Reach out to us via live chat or email us directly at [email protected]

Migration Assistance Offer: Get up to 50% off All Bare Metal servers for 4 months

Bare Metal Backups: 75% off all backups for the first month

Preston Gosdin, CEO

Thanked by 1tototo
  • right, who trusts newly signed up hosters? lol.

• Unofficial news - Flexential will not power down or disconnect DediPath services any earlier than Sept 30th. Whether DediPath shuts things down or carrier disconnects is a different story.

• PureVoltagePureVoltage Member, Patron Provider

@abrahamj said:
    Unofficial news - Flexential will not power down or disconnect DediPath services any earlier than Sept 30th. Whether DediPath shuts things down or carrier disconnects is a different story.

This is good news even more so going into the long weekend and I am sure a lot of people haven't seen the email or know about the shutdown yet.

• mmuyskensmmuyskens Member, Host Rep
    edited September 2023

Tier.net is glad to assist with any Dedipath refugees and has recently launched our Turbo Deploy servers with select in-stock servers set up in just minutes!

https://www.tier.net/

We have options in Ashburn, Bend, Charlotte, Dallas, and NY, all with DDoS protection included!

For colo clients, we'd be happy to throw in the second month free to anyone migrating as well.

For anything else, please feel free to reach out to us by email to [email protected] or chat with us live from our website!

Thanked by 1georgedatacenter
  • HostMayoHostMayo Member, Host Rep

Nice to have this thread..been talking with @fiberstate @SilverCreek and @jonbeard all are offering colos in different locations with better or matching prices including ddos protection. Other providers are offering some somewhat 1/2 rack around 750$. Will also check out psychz since its a big name but the three ones I mentioned in the start have prompt responses and are available through other chat mediums which is very convenient.

Thanked by 2jonbeard fiberstate

who is representing psychz here?

• FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

@HostMayo said:

@GeoBeo

Thanked by 1HostMayo
  • FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

Thread updated, now include new section on top to show important information

Thanked by 2mmuyskens sebkehl
  • @FAT32 said:
    Thread updated, now include new section on top to show important information

Thanked by 2FAT32 ehab
  • @HostMayo said:

@GeoBeo

• jonbeardjonbeard Member, Patron Provider

@HostMayo said:
    Nice to have this thread..been talking with @fiberstate @SilverCreek and @jonbeard all are offering colos in different locations with better or matching prices including ddos protection. Other providers are offering some somewhat 1/2 rack around 750$. Will also check out psychz since its a big name but the three ones I mentioned in the start have prompt responses and are available through other chat mediums which is very convenient.

We certainly appreciate you giving us the opportunity to provide a quote for you! :)

• fiberstatefiberstate Member, Patron Provider

@HostMayo said:

Let us know if we can help! :)

Thanked by 1fluffernutter
  • @HostMayo said:

Wouldn't use Psychz if they paid me. Please don't jump out of the frying pan and into the fire.

Thanked by 2yoursunny webcraft
  • GeoBeoGeoBeo Member, Patron Provider

Thanks for the shoutout B)

• got 1 vps from vsys here. thanks.

Thanked by 1vsys_host
  • We've limited stocks Dedicated server

Intel Xeon E3-1270 v2 / 16 GB / 500GB SSD - $80/month
    Order

@fluffernutter said: Wouldn't use Psychz if they paid me. Please don't jump out of the frying pan and into the fire.

>
    Can you please shed light on this since their prices are very good to ignore?

• wiggywiggy Member, Host Rep

@HostMayo said:

@fluffernutter said: Wouldn't use Psychz if they paid me. Please don't jump out of the frying pan and into the fire.

>
    Can you please shed light on this since their prices are very good to ignore?

Listen to the song.

Thanked by 2fluffernutter ariq01

lolz....guess i should go with fiberstate then.

• sthostingsthosting Member, Patron Provider

Addition to my offer:
    We've dropped a Dedipath Special offer:

SSD KVM "Dedipath" Special
    1 CPU Core
    1 GB RAM
    30 GB SSD

for 20 EUR / year - recurring

https://st-hosting.com/sale

• ryanarpryanarp Member, Patron Provider

4GB RAM

$10/m

3GB RAM

$7/month

Any of our standard KVM plans will upgrade the bandwidth to 25TB if you open a ticket after order and say you are a Refugee of any provider.

Our Standard Promos Link
    https://portal.catalysthost.com/index.php?rp=/store/promo

Thanked by 1HalfEatenPie
This discussion has been closed.