Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dedipath Refugees: You need a new provider. Providers: You have a ton of potential clients. LETS GO! - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Dedipath Refugees: You need a new provider. Providers: You have a ton of potential clients. LETS GO!

Comments

• jonathanspwjonathanspw Member, Host Rep
    edited August 2023

We (KnownHost) have tons of hardware ready to deploy and staff that can help with migs. Hit me up if you need help.

Can probably do some price matching or at least get really close, especially for self-managed servers.

• aquaaqua Member, Patron Provider
    edited August 2023

I have Dedicateds and Colocation available in New York, Dallas. I'm working with the team to get everything listed as we have a ton of sitting boxes. I will be posting out a thread shortly for what we will have to offer as I myself have been in their shoes (Former DP Customers). From helping moving hardware to getting everyone online in the quickest amount of time, we will be there :)

We will try our best to honor old rates or something similar, but I can't guarantee anything.

@jonathanspw said:
    We (KnownHost) have tons of hardware ready to deploy and staff that can help with migs. Hit me up if you need help.

Can probably do some price matching or at least get really close, especially for self-managed servers.

As a followup, if you have servers in Sabey in Seattle I might can help there as we have a presence there. Will definitely be case-by-case so let me know what you've got/need.

• @aqua said:
    I have Dedicateds and Colocation available in New York, Dallas. I'm working with the team to get everything listed as we have a ton of sitting boxes. I will be posting out a thread shortly for what we will have to offer as I myself have been in their shoes (Former DP Customers). From helping moving hardware to getting everyone online in the quickest amount of time, we will be there :)

We will try our best to honor old rates or something similar, but I can't guarantee anything.

Damn man, I'm so sorry I didn't realize you had Dedis available - I'd have had that in the OP! Need to get you some real money instead of peanuts.

• stefemanstefeman Member
    edited August 2023

Asking for friend, Any reliable/long term providers at Atlanta or Washington DC or between/near those cities able to shell out 10x Ryzen's 3800X with 64GB RAM, 1x 500 GB NVMe or better with 1Gbps ports @ 50TB/m or more under same DC. Budget is about 180 USD per server but not strict. Payment type negotiable, Payment period: Yearly.

Anti-DDoS compatible with generic TCP (HTTPS) is a bonus.
    He also requires: ISO 27001:2013 certification or equivalent or better from the datacenter facility.

I'm just compiling a preliminary list for him to ask custom quote later on. He has to start migrating in 24 hours.

^ Devops, Builds, Backends for service sector company.

edited August 2023

@stefeman said:
    Asking for friend, Any reliable/long term providers at Atlanta or Washington or between/near those cities able to shell out 10x Ryzen's 3800X with 64GB RAM, 1x 500 GB NVMe or better with 1Gbps ports @ 50TB/m or more under same DC. Budget is about 180 USD per server. Payment type negotiable, Payment period: Yearly.

He also requires: ISO 27001:2013 certification from the datacenter facility.

I'm just compiling a preliminary list for him to ask custom quote later on. He has to start migrating in 24 hours.

In Atlanta I have a stack of 7950x available and I think still some 5000 series.

PM me or email [email protected] and ask for me/mention dedipath.

Thanked by 1stefeman
  • aquaaqua Member, Patron Provider

@Don_Keedic said:

@aqua said:

Damn man, I'm so sorry I didn't realize you had Dedis available - I'd have had that in the OP! Need to get you some real money instead of peanuts.

No worries :) We've been slacking recently with getting stock listed as we've prioritized other projects, but we are spending these next couple of days to get everything listed and work on helping out as much people as we can.

• PureVoltagePureVoltage Member, Patron Provider

@stefeman said:
    Asking for friend, Any reliable/long term providers at Atlanta or Washington or between/near those cities able to shell out 10x Ryzen's 3800X with 64GB RAM, 1x 500 GB NVMe or better with 1Gbps ports @ 50TB/m or more under same DC. Budget is about 180 USD per server but not strict. Payment type negotiable, Payment period: Yearly.

He also requires: ISO 27001:2013 certification or equivalent or better from the datacenter facility.

If paying yearly and NY works feel free to reach out to us. We can most likely work out a solid deal on some 7950x3d's

Thanked by 1stefeman
  • VPSSLIMVPSSLIM Patron Provider, Veteran
    edited August 2023

Anybody who needs a NVMe VPS or a Dedicated Server or Colocation in The Netherlands.... send me a PM. For now it's most important to get your data out. So the first 7 days we'll offer our services for free for the Dedipath refugees. If you want to stay after that we can of course discuss that, if not, we were at least able to help you somehow.

We will match your current price.

Of course you need to provide proof of invoice from DediPath so we know you've got services there.

We have several ongoing deals: https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/188271/netherlands-intel-xeon-e-2124g-unmetered-bandwidth-1tb-ssd-bargain-55#latest

https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/185734/netherlands-2x-intel-xeon-e5-2630v2-unmetered-bandwidth-4x-ssd-bargain-75

Thanked by 1zGato
  • HivelocityHivelocity Member, Patron Provider

We are sorry to hear about Dedipath's closure and understand many of you are scrambling to find a new home fast. We offer a lot of bare metal server configs but this one looked pretty good compared to some of Dedipath's offerings. Additional configuration options can be found within the cart. All Instant Deploy and Custom Built dedicated servers can be found at https://www.hivelocity.net/dedicated-servers/

• Quad Core Xeon 3.5GHz E3-1270 v3
    • 32GB RAM
    • 2 x 480GB SSD
    • 20TB on 1Gbps
    • Just $40/month

OR

• Quad Core Xeon 3.5GHz E3-1270 v3
    • 32GB RAM
    • 2TB SATA
    • 20TB on 1Gbps
    • Just $40/month
    Thanked by 1FAT32
  • Don_KeedicDon_Keedic Member
    edited August 2023

@stefeman said:
    Asking for friend, Any reliable/long term providers at Atlanta or Washington or between/near those cities able to shell out 10x Ryzen's 3800X with 64GB RAM, 1x 500 GB NVMe or better with 1Gbps ports @ 50TB/m or more under same DC. Budget is about 180 USD per server but not strict. Payment type negotiable, Payment period: Yearly.

Washington State or Washington DC?

If Washington State - I'd check out @Crunchbits - https://crunchbits.com/dedicated#Plans - for sure.

Ryzen 9 7950X
    5.7GHz — Watercooled!
    64GB DDR5
    (1) 2TB Gen4 NVMe
    300TB @ 10Gbps
    1 IPv4 + /64 IPv6
    $180/mo

Seems to blow your specs out the water for the same price.

You'd probably have to do a little inquiry as far as the ISO Certifications go - but I'd highly recommend them.

• stefemanstefeman Member
    edited August 2023

@Don_Keedic said:

@stefeman said:

If Washington State - I'd check out Crunchbits - https://crunchbits.com/dedicated#Plans - for sure.

Ryzen 9 7950X
    5.7GHz — Watercooled!
    64GB DDR5
    (1) 2TB Gen4 NVMe
    300TB @ 10Gbps
    1 IPv4 + /64 IPv6
    $180/mo

You'd probably have to do a little inquiry as far as the ISO Certifications go - but I'd highly recommend them.

DC, sorry for confusion. Fixed to above. CPU is just given example for expected performance, doesn't even need to be Ryzen or AMD for his needs apparently. He mainly looks at multicore passmark score due to the specific work loads. Fairly sure anything between or above 15-20k is fine.

@stefeman said:

@Don_Keedic said:

@stefeman said:

If Washington State - I'd check out Crunchbits - https://crunchbits.com/dedicated#Plans - for sure.

Ryzen 9 7950X
    5.7GHz — Watercooled!
    64GB DDR5
    (1) 2TB Gen4 NVMe
    300TB @ 10Gbps
    1 IPv4 + /64 IPv6
    $180/mo

DC, sorry for confusion. Fixed to above. CPU is just given example for expected performance, doesn't even need to be Ryzen or AMD for his needs apparently. He mainly looks at multicore passmark score due to the specific work loads.

Got both 7950x and 2336 in Atlanta. Both are good single thread performance.

• qpsqps Member, Host Rep

@stefeman said: Asking for friend, Any reliable/long term providers at Atlanta or Washington DC or between/near those cities able to shell out 10x Ryzen's 3800X with 64GB RAM, 1x 500 GB NVMe or better with 1Gbps ports @ 50TB/m or more under same DC. Budget is about 180 USD per server but not strict. Payment type negotiable, Payment period: Yearly.

QuickPacket is in Ashburn, VA and we can make this happen. Contact me to discuss further.

• kuroitkuroit Member, Host Rep

We're happy to help as much as we can!

VPS:
    UK (Multiple locations, US (multiple locations), Germany, Netherlands, Singapore and Japan.

Dedicated Servers:
    2 x E5-2670 v3 2.3GHz (UK)
    2 x E5-2667 v3 3.2GHz (UK)
    2 x E5-2667 v3 3.2GHz (UK)

Each one got:
    128GB DDR4 RAM
    2 x 2TB SSD

1 x E3 with 2 x 2TB HDD and 250GB SSD for OS (UK)

Got couple of 64GB, 256GB RAM servers available in Dallas.

Backups:
    We have roughly 50-60TB of HDD on RAID5 space available in UK, and we're happy to offer Storage VPS (for backups only please!)

Happy to match the pricing (if you have any invoice) or just throw in your offer and we'll try to accommodate as much as possible!

Any question or any specific requirement, please feel free to reach out, we'll try our best!

Thanked by 1Patriarch
  • jfreak53jfreak53 Member, Patron Provider

Anyone needing quick backup space, we have space available and we just spun up a few new pools to allow for rapid usage of backup space. Our backup nodes have 10G ports. This is accessible on SSH, SFTP, FTP, rSync, Dupliciti, etc.

Backup Space

Thanked by 1Patriarch
  • yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

@MikeA said:
    Send me an invoice and I'll probably match price any VPS.

Please price-match my NVMe2G.

Screenshot_20230831-165255_1

• BrianHarrisonBrianHarrison Member, Patron Provider
    edited August 2023

Yikes, I hope everyone is able to get their data out safely.

@Don_Keedic Add us (Reprise Hosting) to the list of bare metal providers -- we've been serving LowEndTalk users with low-end bare metal servers for over a decade now. We are reliable and here to stay. Here's a link to our current ad thread: https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/181537/its-back-dedicated-servers-from-28-month-first-10-buyers-ipmi-free-2nd-disk-double-ram-bw (recently renewed).

• Hey Brian! If I could, I would man! I'm past my editing time. If you haven't caught it already - https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/188373/dedipath-refugee-compilation-megathread#latest - post up there and @FAT32 will get you squared away.

• fiberstatefiberstate Member, Patron Provider

@yoursunny said:

@MikeA said:

:o

• @yoursunny said:

@MikeA said:

Might want to remove your personal information...

• MikeAMikeA Member, Patron Provider

@yoursunny when companies crumble, they look back at your invoices B)

Thanked by 1yoursunny
    edited August 2023

@Don_Keedic said:
    Might want to remove your personal information...

No worries.
    My name is all over the Internet, including the BGP routing table.
    The address has two very scary guard dogs security guards armed with tasers.

Thanked by 2SirFoxy PureVoltage
  • @MikeA said:
    @yoursunny when companies crumble, they look back at your invoices B)

He was truly the straw the broke the camel's back. Now he has a target on his.

Dedipool 2: Vengeance - coming soon.

• John_MJohn_M Member, Patron Provider

Why QuadraNet is not on the list. 22 Years in business is not enough?

:D

• HalfEatenPieHalfEatenPie Veteran
    edited August 2023

Jesus fuck it's a free for all with so many vendors who are not normally active on this forum coming out and posting offers.

lol

Thanked by 1Kris
  • @John_M said:

Oh that's plenty enough, you just haven't paid my cut yet. I'll meet you around back. No names.

Thanked by 1abrahamj
  • @HalfEatenPie said:
    Jesus fuck it's a free for all with so many vendors who are not normally active on this forum coming out and posting offers.

lol

Thanked by 1fiberstate
  • John_MJohn_M Member, Patron Provider

@Don_Keedic said:

@John_M said:

Oh that's plenty enough, you just haven't paid my cut yet. I'll meet you around back. No names.

:D Anyway, hope their customers dont get too much damage.

edited September 2023

@HalfEatenPie said:

Please post pecan pie offers.