Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

My Custom Hosting | KVM | Canada | 512MB = 18/yr | 1024MB = 24/yr | 4096MB = 21/qtr | 2048MB = 7/mth - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

My Custom Hosting | KVM | Canada | 512MB = 18/yr | 1024MB = 24/yr | 4096MB = 21/qtr | 2048MB = 7/mth

Comments

• Ian_Ian_ Member
    edited November 2013

Wow i guess if you want to be a dick go ahead! But really read back what you wrote and take it from a customer pov. You could have been alot more friendly thats all. Dang its about the customers! No customer no business no money!

• @MCHPhil can you help me out a bit, my order was marked as fraud by MaxMind, something that I already got used to.

My Order Number: 4786757365

Thanks.

• MCHPhilMCHPhil Member
    edited November 2013

@Ian_ said:
    Wow i guess if you want to be a dick go ahead! But really read back what you wrote and take it from a customer pov. You could have been alot more friendly thats all. Dang its about the customers! No customer no business no money!

I get this quite a bit, my blunt honesty taken as me being a dick. It's ok.

@thekreek said:
    MCHPhil can you help me out a bit, my order was marked as fraud by MaxMind, something that I already got used to.

My Order Number: 4786757365

Thanks.

Handled! Thanks for your business!

@Ian_ you may now be asking yourself, wait why didnt he say that before to Zerocool_

Because the issue Zerocool_ is referring to is answered in his welcome email that is sent to all customers.

I prefer my customers to be able to solve their own issues and if the issue is caused by someone not reading a message fully... I have VERY little sympathy for them and will be brutally honest about the situation. I will not sugar coat or BS you along the way.

Some people like this and some prefer to have their hand held. I do not cater to the later.

• i am new with kvm :( need more learn

• @ZeroCool said:
    i am new with kvm :( need more learn

Not a problem at all! As long as your willing to learn I'm happy to point you in the right direction, as I'm sure you can see by the response I made to your ticket just before replying here.

• lukasubolukasubo Member
    edited November 2013

@MCHPhil said:

Just to clarify one thing, I did add the lines that the tutorial said to add to the file using nano and then rebooted the vps, it just didn't work. Oh well, I probably did something wrong. The file indicated for CentOS didn't exist, either.

• @lukasubo said:
    Just to clarify one thing, I did add the lines that the tutorial said to add to the file using nano and then rebooted the vps, it just didn't work. Oh well, I probably did something wrong.

In the future, best thing to do would be to provide a screenshot showing this. This would show if there was an issue with the implementation or otherwise. Just saying it's not working gets us no where. :( No harm no foul.

• @MCHPhil said:
    In the future, best thing to do would be to provide a screenshot showing this. This would show if there was an issue with the implementation or otherwise. Just saying it's not working gets us no where. :( No harm no foul.

Sorry, you're right. I probably should have done that.

• As I said, no harm no foul. :P

• no test files on http://lg-mont.mycustomhosting.net/ ? thanks

• Was about to post that. Will add the site to my to-do list to see if those need fixing etc.

• @MCHPhil said:
    Was about to post that. Will add the site to my to-do list to see if those need fixing etc.

The page is

Welcome to nginx!

If you see this page, the nginx web server is successfully installed and working. Further configuration is required.

For online documentation and support please refer to nginx.org.
    Commercial support is available at nginx.com.

Thank you for using nginx.

• Ah, I see the same for the page http://lg-mont.mycustomhosting.net

The nginx stuff is from http://lg-mont.mycustomhosting.net/100MB.test

• thanks, but test files no exist...

• @hotsnow said:
    thanks, but test files no exist...

This is now resolved!

• hotsnowhotsnow Veteran
    edited November 2013

@MCHPhil said:

thanks, it's ok now :)

in addition, does the several separate ssl sites can be the sufficient justification to get additional IPv4 addresses? thanks

• @hotsnow said:
    in addition, does the several separate ssl sites can be the sufficient justification to get additional IPv4 addresses? thanks

Correct, yes.

• Just got one.

Thanked by 1MCHPhil
  • thanks sir phil, great support, now i am fix all

Thanked by 1MCHPhil
  • thanks sir phil, great support, now i am fix all

Thanked by 1MCHPhil
  • @MCHPhil
    Can I order 3 plans LET-NOV-1024MB-30GB-1000GB on each of node difference ?

• MCHPhilMCHPhil Member
    edited November 2013

@evan1988 said:
    MCHPhil
    Can I order 3 plans LET-NOV-1024MB-30GB-1000GB on each of node difference ?

At this time one node is full so I could only accommodate 2 on different nodes. And that may change at any time.

• @MCHphil
    Thank to your service, good I/O Speed
    dd if=/dev/zero of=test bs=64k count=16k conv=fdatasync && rm -f test 16384+0 records in 16384+0 records out 1073741824 bytes (1.1 GB) copied, 4.498 s, 239 MB/s
    I have order new VPS, but they are on same Node.
    Please move new VPSto node difference! Ticket #662156

• RurikoRuriko Member
    edited November 2013

will you be having specials in the North Carolina soon? I would buy the Canada location but I live too far away so latency is quite high.

• hotsnowhotsnow Veteran
    edited November 2013

@MCHPhil

@Ruriko said:
    will you be having specials in the North Carolina soon? I would buy the Canada location but I live too far away so latency is quite high.

I like LET-NOV-1024MB-30GB-1000GB and LET-NOV-4096MB-100GB-2000GB, will it be available in NC? :D

• hotsnow said: I like LET-NOV-1024MB-30GB-1000GB and LET-NOV-4096MB-100GB-2000GB, will it be available in NC? :D

I am also interested in this request

• evan1988evan1988 Member
    edited November 2013

@recycleddomain said:
    I am also interested in this request

yes, I too

• evan1988evan1988 Member
    edited November 2013

@MCHphil my new VPS still unable to connect to internet.
    I had finish setup route-eth0:

192.99.17.254 dev eth0
    default via 192.99.17.254 dev eth0

and save and reboot system
    I try ping to your Nameserver 8.26.56.xxx: not response
    I spent more time and try few method, but unable connect. Ticket #629102