Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

My Custom Hosting | KVM | Canada | 512MB = 18/yr | 1024MB = 24/yr | 4096MB = 21/qtr | 2048MB = 7/mth - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

My Custom Hosting | KVM | Canada | 512MB = 18/yr | 1024MB = 24/yr | 4096MB = 21/qtr | 2048MB = 7/mth

13»

Comments

• Seems I am late to the party....
    Damn Phil this deal beats the one I got from you Aug 4th.
    Great KVM in both locations, great service, I have been really happy with this provider.

• Due to IP costs, I cannot offer these type of deals in NC.

@FrankZ said:
    Seems I am late to the party....
    Damn Phil this deal beats the one I got from you Aug 4th.
    Great KVM in both locations, great service, I have been really happy with this provider.

PM me if you need anything special etc :P

• @evan1988 - I have been on the fully loaded node since August and the I/O has always remained about the same or better then your seeing. Currently:

dd if=/dev/zero of=iotest bs=64k count=10k conv=fdatasync && rm -fr iotest

671088640 bytes (671 MB) copied, 1.93746 s, 346 MB/s

You got to love it at these prices, I am getting a couple of more with MCHPhil who I can trust ....
    Unlike that FTPit guy who just stole my money ( I didn't really say that last part:-)

Thanked by 2MCHPhil evan1988
  • @bigdarkmad said:
    Hi. I would like to get one Plan Name: LET-NOV-4096MB-100GB-2000GB, but could you please issue me 2 ip's! I will open a ticket, but don't want to go into details why I need proper ARIN. basically for 2 dns server, just to name some reason.

Thanks,
    Z

Unfortunately that is not how it works. We are required to follow ARIN rules. Sorry

• @bigdarkmad said:
    Phil,
    "Network error: could not connect to server: xxxxx:6032"
    Opened a ticket. Very odd issue. Please, help me.

Thanks,
    Z

As I said many times, we do not provide support here on forums. If your having an issue open a ticket and wait patiently. If waiting 5-10 minutes for a response is not possible... You are really buying the wrong product.

• @MCHPhil said:
    Due to IP costs, I cannot offer these type of deals in NC.

only with 1 ip is ok in NC, the same spec in NC except IPv4s, also impossible? :)

• ZeroCoolZeroCool Member
    edited November 2013

many people say openvz and xen more give performance but KVM do more
    i have openvz and xen i try config both all with same configuration and see who is
    better then suprise KVM give me more faster load when i open my site

yes that true KVM more need resource coz running self kernel with load more module
    but wtf that, if that give me good performance leave that use more resource

• MCHPhilMCHPhil Member
    edited November 2013

@hotsnow said:
    only with 1 ip is ok in NC, the same spec in NC except IPv4s, also impossible? :)

Deals would be extremely limited because of the difference in node hardware. What plan are you interested in grabbing in NC? Feel free to PM me etc.

Stock Status

LET-NOV-512MB-15GB-500GB 6 Available

LET-NOV-1024MB-30GB-1000GB 1 Available

LET-NOV-4096MB-100GB-2000GB 0 Available

LET-NOV-2048MB-50GB-1000GB 8 Available

• allow torrent? and instaal windows server 2012? i have licence

• @cream said:
    allow torrent? and instaal windows server 2012? i have licence

legal torrents and if you have a license, yes.

• port speed?

• @cream said:
    port speed?

Shared. You won't be allowed to use it all 24/7. 500mb out 1000mb in

• hotsnowhotsnow Veteran
    edited November 2013

@MCHPhil said:

LET-NOV-2048MB-50GB-1000GB 8 Available

already PMed, but not received your reply, in the process of waiting, many plans have no stock now :(

• @MCHPhil said:

just got one 4G, thanks, another little request, could you please help to update the windows virtio driver in solusvm to the latest version? current version in solusvm is 0.1.30, the official latest is 0.1.65, the official link is http://alt.fedoraproject.org/pub/alt/virtio-win/latest/virtio-win-0.1-65.iso , thanks :)

• @hotsnow said:
    just got one 4G, thanks, another little request, could you please help to update the windows virtio driver in solusvm to the latest version? current version in solusvm is 0.1.30, the official latest is 0.1.65, the official link is http://alt.fedoraproject.org/pub/alt/virtio-win/latest/virtio-win-0.1-65.iso , thanks :)

This will be looked into and completed by end of day, today.

Thanked by 1hotsnow
  • agonyztagonyzt Member
    edited November 2013

@MCHPhil I see all the plans include swap space... is it a dedicated swap space available on top of the normal HDD space? If so, how can I use it? Thanks!

• It is SolusVM swap space :P nothing special.

You may need to issue following commands to enable for templates..

swapoff /dev/vda2
    mkswap /dev/vda2
    swapon /dev/vda2

• Right. I used a netinstall so I don't have this partition to swap on hehe. First time playing with SolusVM/KVM :P

Was just wondering if there was any special way of enabling "extra" swap space or something... so I guess it's really nothing special :)

• If you do a df what do you see?

• where is another 2 ipv4 ??
    Ticket #282619

• ticket #962951 please solve it

• I'm interested in LET-NOV-1024MB-30GB-1000GB

• can i pay for 3 month

• is 3 IPv4 + 5 IPv6 or 1 IPv4

• @Horus said:
    I'm interested in LET-NOV-1024MB-30GB-1000GB

• can i pay for 3 month

• is 3 IPv4 + 5 IPv6 or 1 IPv4

The LET-NOV-1024MB-30GB-1000GB plan is only available yearly.

It includes 1 IPv4 + 2 Free IPv4 (You must open ticket and provide ARIN justification)

and

5 IPv6

• KVM TEst Connection very slow both downloadspeed and upload this like my connection speed

• @ZeroCool said:
    KVM TEst Connection very slow both downloadspeed and upload this like my connection speed

Why not give me a chance to look into the issue instead of immediately coming here to talk trash about the service your were provided. You posted here before even opening a ticket.

No issues with the host node. So it must be your VPS and subsequent configuration of your VPS.

http://www.speedtest.net/result/3129661367.png

• ZeroCoolZeroCool Member
    edited November 2013

Sir Phill sorry i do reply you in here becouse i can't reply the ticket
    Reply button is not working but closed button is working

you suggest me i do troubleshoot the issue on my VPS

what i must to do i just installedt Centos 5 64bit + Kloxo panel
    i not do anything again just that .. then what issue about that sir ?
    i not tweek or etc with my vps.. all is original setting

• I do not provide management for your VPS. I have VPS on same node that are seeing the speeds I posted above. Please look into hiring someone to tweak your server for you if you are unable to do so yourself.