Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

NetDynamics24: Account Status and Refund Inquiry
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

NetDynamics24: Account Status and Refund Inquiry

hohjhf556hohjhf556 Member
edited May 2023 in General

Wrong refund, delete account casually
I paid $135 for the server, the seller told me it would be delivered within 24 hours, but later told me it would take about weeks(few weeks
), I applied for a refund, but I only received $127, I applied for a refund on paypal and the rest money, and then I found out that my account was deleted!
@NetDynamics24

Comments

• MannDudeMannDude Host Rep, Veteran
    edited May 2023

I applied for a refund on paypal

AKA, a chargeback.

Most providers will terminate you the moment that comes through.

Did you ask why they gave you a partial refund instead of a full one?

Thanked by 1NetDynamics24
  • hohjhf556hohjhf556 Member
    edited May 2023

@MannDude said:

I applied for a refund on paypal

AKA, a chargeback.

Most providers will terminate you the moment that comes through.

Did you ask why they gave you a partial refund instead of a full one?

They didn't tell me the reason, but I bought other NetDynamics24 products, I am not in bad faith to refund!

• kasodkkasodk Barred
    edited May 2023

Did you read the ridicules terms you agreed on?

Did you pay the chargeback fee you asked for?

From their terms:

Any chargebacks against NetDynamics LLC will occur a $150 chargeback fee.

• JabJabJabJab Member

Welcome to LowEndTalkSupport!

Can you show communication with a provider (tickets, e-mails, etc) before we proceeded with banning the provider for scam attempt?

Yours,

• @JabJab said:
    Welcome to LowEndTalkSupport!

Can you show communication with a provider (tickets, e-mails, etc) before we proceeded with banning the provider for scam attempt?

Yours,

my account was deleted

• @kasodk said:

From their terms:

> Any chargebacks against NetDynamics LLC will occur a $150 chargeback fee. >

They said 24 hours delivery, but later told me delivery in about a week, not my breach of contract

• @kasodk said:

From their terms:

> Any chargebacks against NetDynamics LLC will occur a $150 chargeback fee. >

They didn't tell me that I need to pay $150, and my account has been deleted, they are now asking me for $150, which I didn't ask for before

• whats your PayPal

i will check it

Thanked by 3ehab ariq01 noisycode
  • CalmDownCalmDown Member
    edited May 2023

You opened a chargeback for 8 bucks difference. Rly? And now you blame? Gosh, guy...You made shit and terms were broken from your end, stop crying.

P.S While you sign up with any provider, you agree with their terms.

Thanked by 2ehab NetDynamics24
  • NetDynamics24NetDynamics24 Member, Host Rep

According to our TOS:
    https://netdynamics24.com/terms.php

1. There are no refunds for dedicated servers.
    2. For any dispute, we charge a chargeback fee and we block the account.
    3. Refunds can be partial excluding the transaction fees.

Besides the above, the client:
    1. Got immediately refunded!
    2. Got refunded although it was a dedicated server which is clearly stated that we don't refund for these kind of services.
    3. Opened the dispute BEFORE his account got banned. He never contact us or asked us why the refund was partial.

• @CalmDown said:
    You opened a chargeback for 8 bucks difference. Rly? And now you blame? Gosh, guy...You made shit and terms were broken from your end, stop crying.

They started saying give me the server within 24 hours, then said it would take weeks, so I refunded

edited May 2023

Here is the proof that he got immediately refunded (within 12 hours!). The timestamps are from the ticket history:
    https://prnt.sc/yd_MKJYLZvT8

• hohjhf556hohjhf556 Member
    edited May 2023

@NetDynamics24 said:
    According to our TOS:
    https://netdynamics24.com/terms.php

1. There are no refunds for dedicated servers.
    2. For any dispute, we charge a chargeback fee and we block the account.
    3. Refunds can be partial excluding the transaction fees.

Besides the above, the client:
    1. Got immediately refunded!
    2. Got refunded although it was a dedicated server which is clearly stated that we don't refund for these kind of services.
    3. Opened the dispute BEFORE his account got banned. He never contact us or asked us why the refund was partial.

Why before I ordered the server, you told me it would be delivered within 24 hours, after I paid you said it would take weeks。I don't want to fight, please refund me $7+, I will cancel the application

• @hohjhf556 said:

@CalmDown said:

They started saying give me the server within 24 hours, then said it would take weeks, so I refunded

Are you blind or what? You got your refund.

Shit may happen anytime.

• @CalmDown said:

@hohjhf556 said:

@CalmDown said:

Are you blind or what? You got your refund.

Shit may happen anytime.

Please tell me, they promised to deliver within 24 hours, but after payment they told me it would take a few weeks, why?

• ArkasArkas Moderator

Unfortunately with such customers, it is no wonder more and more hosts are finding it difficult to survive in this market.

@hohjhf556 said:

Please tell me, they promised to deliver within 24 hours, but after payment they told me it would take a few weeks, why?

Because you asked for a brand new Hetzner server which was just launched in their DC and was not in our product list. Hetzner told us they would be able to deliver it in one week and that is the reason we refunded you although you were not eligible for refund according to our TOS.

• ehabehab Member

@NetDynamics24 you haven't been doing any new backup offers.. how have you been?

@ehab said:
    @NetDynamics24 you haven't been doing any new backup offers.. how have you been?

50% discount on annual orders only for today! Open a ticket with us and grab your lifetime recurring coupon code!

• @NetDynamics24 said:

@hohjhf556 said:

Because you asked for a brand new Hetzner server which was just launched in their DC and was not in our product list. Hetzner told us they would be able to deliver it in one week and that is the reason we refunded you although you were not eligible for refund according to our TOS.

Not in a week, you told me in weeks

• NanjaNanja Member

@NetDynamics24 said:

@ehab said:

50% discount on annual orders only for today! Open a ticket with us and grab your lifetime recurring coupon code!

How often do you restock your AMD Ryzen 5 3600 for $52 server?

Sorry, off topic.. I know :pensive:

@Nanja said:

How often do you restock your AMD Ryzen 5 3600 for $52 server?

Sorry, off topic.. I know :pensive:

One available now, you can grab it now.

• ehabehab Member

@NetDynamics24 thank you .. for sure i will ask again.

• ehabehab Member
    edited May 2023

@ Mods @Arkas , can you please change thread title. - Thank you in advance
    netdynamics is cool.

• ArkasArkas Moderator

@ehab said: @ Mods @Arkas , can you please change thread title. - Thank you in advance

netdynamics is cool.

Either OP or @NetDynamics24 needs to flag the thread and let me know what title should be considered. Moving to OT in the mean time.

Thanked by 2NetDynamics24 ehab
  • MumblyMumbly Member
    edited May 2023

Nah it's not cool.
    Again everyone ignore the fact that deal they agreed about wasn't fulfilled from NetDynamics24's side.
    There's big difference between "24 hours" and "few weeks".

Thanked by 1hohjhf556
  • NanjaNanja Member

@Mumbly said:
    Nah it's not cool.
    Again everyone ignore the fact that deal they agreed about wasn't fulfilled from NetDynamics24's side.
    There's big difference bwtween "24 hours" and "weeks".

Yea, I was thinking that.. didn't want to comment though. When a provider does that, would the terms be voided since they didn't keep their original agreement?

Thanked by 1Mumbly
  • Last few months of this dude basically scouraging the planet to find their hetzner server. Asking everywhere, spamming their threads and off topic replies about getting this hetzner server. Seriously, thirst af.
    They find a provider who has a hiccup with their new server roll out, and they're too impatient.
    I think all providers should take note of OP and refuse service. Total waste of time and air.

• MumblyMumbly Member
    edited May 2023

@CheepCluck said: They find a provider who has a hiccup with their new server roll out, and they're too impatient.

They had an agreement.
    There's big difference between "24 hours" and "few weeks". Imho customer was eligible for full refund. That's what normal business do when they can't fulfill agreement.

Thanked by 1hohjhf556

@Mumbly said:
    Nah it's not cool.
    There's big difference between "24 hours" and "few weeks".

Not exactly! He requested a server which was not in our products and he found it in Hetzner. He was in hurry and he was demanding a lot of things every few seconds! We told him he will have it within 24 hours after Hetzner delivers it but Hetzner couldn't deliver it in less than one week. He asked for a refund BEFORE even receiving our response because he said he found another server elsewhere! He opened 8 tickets with us, each one with dozens of replies. Lot of effort and time lost. The result? He got banned from Hetzner, from us and from many other providers.