Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New Japan KVM Virtual Servers - AMD EPYC NVMe 10G ports - preorder %% discount - WebHorizon - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

New Japan KVM Virtual Servers - AMD EPYC NVMe 10G ports - preorder %% discount - WebHorizon

Comments

• AbdAbd Member, Patron Provider

@enmeve2003 said:
    Congratulations on your new server. I have received Singapore offer before. The server works very well, thank you.

thanks for your business :)

Thanked by 1enmeve2003
  • @Abd said:

@taizi said:
    want to ask the bandwidth policy after runs out.will it suspend or limit to capped speed(if so,how many)

It is capped at slower speed, 1 - 5Mbps in Japan

How about Singapore?

@banana_mcn said:

@Abd said:

@taizi said:
    want to ask the bandwidth policy after runs out.will it suspend or limit to capped speed(if so,how many)

It is capped at slower speed, 1 - 5Mbps in Japan

How about Singapore?

It is similar for Singapore as all asian regions have relatively higher bandwidth costs

• My VPS was suddenly off and could not be recovered. no replies from technical support after 24 hours. very bad vps provider!

• @tampan said:
    My VPS was suddenly off and could not be recovered. no replies from technical support after 24 hours. very bad vps provider!

Unfotunately I have same situation at Poland / ovz VPS. Over 5 days offline now. :/

edited February 2023

@karjaj said:

@tampan said:
    My VPS was suddenly off and could not be recovered. no replies from technical support after 24 hours. very bad vps provider!

Unfotunately I have same situation at Poland / ovz VPS. Over 5 days offline now. :/

the only ticket we have regarding poland ovz was created On Feb 19 2023 5:10 PM , caused by a virtualizor bug
    I have replied it now

Thanked by 1karjaj
  • @Abd said:

@karjaj said:

@tampan said:

the only ticket we have regarding poland ovz was created On Feb 19 2023 5:10 PM , caused by a virtualizor bug
    I have replied it now

Damn. VPS offline for 5 days but ticket was only made 3-4 days after. I would've made that ticket as soon as I see it down lol

• @veren said:

Damn. VPS offline for 5 days but ticket was only made 3-4 days after. I would've made that ticket as soon as I see it down lol

That was my third nameserver, another two was OK, so I waited a few days if there was temporary problem.
    It's very cheap and good for it's price. :) It's now fixed, Thanks, @Abd :)

• Hi, I remembered I had reached out to you for a game-le server on LES, is it still there and do you still want to transfer it? Sorry I don't check LES often and forgot about it

edited February 2023

@fadedmaple said:
    Hi, I remembered I had reached out to you for a game-le server on LES, is it still there and do you still want to transfer it? Sorry I don't check LES often and forgot about it

Nope
    I do have some AX101 idling

• @karjaj said:

@veren said:

That was my third nameserver, another two was OK, so I waited a few days if there was temporary problem.
    It's very cheap and good for it's price. :) It's now fixed, Thanks, @Abd :)

Glad to hear you got it fixed!

Thanked by 1karjaj
  • Can this offer be used multiple times? I need a couple of vps. In the checkout there is no way buy more then one.

edited February 2023

@jei_kamei said:
    Can this offer be used multiple times? I need a couple of vps. In the checkout there is no way buy more then one.

Yes, you may create multiple orders while the promotion is active

• iiseaiisea Member
    edited February 2023

I bought the HK NAT VPS on Feb 21 Order No: 0MY32832FY425683A, 5 days have passed, can you help me activate it? I need it very much, thanks!

edited March 2023

Double bandwidth when paying for two years, coupon 0EG8DAER4 , order before 28th Feb.

This has been extended now valid for another 24 hours (2nd March)

• just ordered 6gb VPS. hope will get timely activated.

• Hope you will extend double bandwidth for next some days.

@Abd said:

Double bandwidth when paying for two years, coupon 0EG8DAER4 , order before 28th Feb.

This has been extended now valid for another 24 hours (2nd March)

• quicquic Member

Hi there, after the webhorizon official website domain changes from my.webhorizon.in to my.webhorizon.net, I can't log in to my account and resetting my password or username doesn't perform properly, the web page always prompts "The captcha entered was invalid. Please try again." even if I absolutely confirmed it was correct. Please help me to solve it, my email is whnewuser001#outlook.com, thanks a lot!

• quicquic Member

@quic said:
    Hi there, after the webhorizon official website domain changes from my.webhorizon.in to my.webhorizon.net, I can't log in to my account and resetting my password or username doesn't perform properly, the web page always prompts "The captcha entered was invalid. Please try again." even if I absolutely confirmed it was correct. Please help me to solve it, my email is whnewuser001#outlook.com, thanks a lot!

Additional information:
    after a password reset on https://ovz.control-panel.in:4083/, I get access to the control pannel, still I cannot login my.webhorizon.net use the same password.

Sorry for the off sense, but I really need your help.

• @quic said:

@quic said:

Additional information:
    after a password reset on https://ovz.control-panel.in:4083/, I get access to the control pannel, still I cannot login my.webhorizon.net use the same password.

If your account is with my.webhorizon.net, try signing in with this.
    https://my.webhorizon.net/client/login

• Hi, could you exnted double bandwidth promo again?

• Your website is unstable. It keeps logging me out

• quicquic Member

@tototo said: If your account is with my.webhorizon.net, try signing in with this.

Thanks for your reply, I tried to login on this website, and got a "No matches found for that user/password combination.".

when I try to reset my password, it says "The captcha entered was invalid. Please try again.".

Besides, if I try to sign up with my email address, it says "That username has already been taken".

• Congratuation, I'm looking for and already using japan servers
    can u provide ASAP VPS first?

• @quic said:

@quic said:

Additional information:

did your problem already solved?

I have the problem like you, when I chat to webhorizon chatbot, @abd (owner) response was to provide support ticket number 😭,

I managed to get into the client site (the legacy client) and make support ticket,

now already 10 hours without any responses, in total 24 hours without access to mycontrol panel

• todays 15th, let us see wether we can get ordered VPS by today

• waiting for opening...

• Can I turn it on today?

• htophtop Member

Question, their ticket respond for nat service is quite slow. Is it normal for their vps with dedicated ipv4?

• @htop said:
    Question, their ticket respond for nat service is quite slow. Is it normal for their vps with dedicated ipv4?

Tbh, more than 24 hour the support staff will reply your ticket.