Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New Japan KVM Virtual Servers - AMD EPYC NVMe 10G ports - preorder %% discount - WebHorizon - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

New Japan KVM Virtual Servers - AMD EPYC NVMe 10G ports - preorder %% discount - WebHorizon

Comments

• Can the Tokyo pre-sale start today?

• htophtop Member

@blackeye said:

@htop said:
    Question, their ticket respond for nat service is quite slow. Is it normal for their vps with dedicated ipv4?

Tbh, more than 24 hour the support staff will reply your ticket.

Wow, even in normal product. Unbelievable.
    I guess that's the reason I should hesitate to buy this.

• orders will activate by 15th of March....which year ?! :D ...waiting for my VPS.

Thanked by 1zeezan64
  • Hi, I have submitted a ticket on your former website: webhorizon.in but as of yet nobody has responded or has resolved my issue. Ticket number: 9853503
    Please look into it it is more than month that I cant ssh to my Swiss NAT.

• 39ff39ff Member

Japan VPS Delayed.

Thanked by 1Abd
  • labzelabze Member, Patron Provider

Unfortunate. I'd like to give Webhorizon benefit of the doubt but it's the same excuse as to why the Singapore servers were delayed. And if its a shipping delay why first announce it 4 days after it was supposed to launch? It's not like the servers are immediately installed when received and launched, I'm sure it requires setup and testing so he would have known for quite a while they were delayed.

The Netherland servers were also scheduled for maintenance on the 16th but that never happened as announced.

I hope communication improves going forward. Getting people to pre-order just to leave them hanging without timely information is not a good look. My existing service suffers from Ipv4 connection issues that should have been fixed long ago but keeps being delayed.

• Hey, just a heads up, your acceptable use policy and terms of service links seem to be broken!

• AbdAbd Member, Patron Provider
    edited March 2023

@awhite20 said:
    Hi, I have submitted a ticket on your former website: webhorizon.in but as of yet nobody has responded or has resolved my issue. Ticket number: 9853503
    Please look into it it is more than month that I cant ssh to my Swiss NAT.

I have replied your ticket, the vps is responding fine over ipv6.
    Being a nat vps changing SSH port will result in broken ssh connectivity over nat IPv4.
    I suggest reinstalling the OS to verify once and update the ticket incase the issue still exists.

@Zolgath said:
    Hey, just a heads up, your acceptable use policy and terms of service links seem to be broken!

I have flagged the post to mods for correction. Thanks.

edited March 2023

@labze said:

The Netherland servers were also scheduled for maintenance on the 16th but that never happened as announced.

I hope communication improves going forward. Getting people to pre-order just to leave them hanging without timely information is not a good look. My existing service suffers from Ipv4 connection issues that should have been fixed long ago but keeps being delayed.

If it were a KVM based service please check now, we upgraded them to 10G port on Saturday :)

• Sorry to say @ABD, you simply mentioned that japan pre order is delayed because of shipping issue, but still didnt cleared teh timelines when will the service be activated.
    Issues do come, thats ok, but when somebody have already waited many days, its hard to wait further without any timelines defined.
    Hope you understand.

• I dropped a ticked to ABD, and honestly i got very prompt response via ticket.
    He resolver ny problem.
    Thanks a lot @abd

Thanked by 1Abd
  • Is it possible to get /64 ipv6 subnet?

@BetaRacks said:
    Is it possible to get /64 ipv6 subnet?

Yes Japan will provision with a /60 IPv6 block included by default.

• Hi @Abd

If I order Japan VPS today, how long it will be provisioned?

• @Abd said:

@BetaRacks said:
    Is it possible to get /64 ipv6 subnet?

Yes Japan will provision with a /60 IPv6 block included by default.

When SG restocked?

• Can the vps pre-ordered in Japan be turned on normally today?

• 39ff39ff Member

Still delayed..

• Any update of this @Abd

• Is there any update on the Japan VPS?

• asdatasdasdatasd Member
    edited March 2023

Wish there'd be an update here @Abd

• 39ff39ff Member

o:)

• @Abd seems to be missing since 7 days ago. We have webhosting services that are down at the moment.

• @explicit said:
    @Abd seems to be missing since 7 days ago. We have webhosting services that are down at the moment.

"We are currently undergoing several changes as we migrate hundreds of services in each Datacenter Location to new servers and control panel along with all the data.
    Due to the nature of these changes, we had to make the decision to migrate immediately in order to ensure the smoothest possible transition. I apologize for the short notice period. Please be assured that we are doing everything in our power to make this transition as seamless as possible for our clients."

His message yesterday on OGF.

• quicquic Member

@thechan said:

@quic said:

@quic said:
    Hi there, after the webhorizon official website domain changes from my.webhorizon.in to my.webhorizon.net, I can't log in to my account and resetting my password or username doesn't perform properly, the web page always prompts "The captcha entered was invalid. Please try again." even if I absolutely confirmed it was correct. Please help me to solve it, my email is whnewuser001#outlook.com, thanks a lot!

Additional information:
    after a password reset on https://ovz.control-panel.in:4083/, I get access to the control pannel, still I cannot login my.webhorizon.net use the same password.

Sorry for the off sense, but I really need your help.

did your problem already solved?

I have the problem like you, when I chat to webhorizon chatbot, @abd (owner) response was to provide support ticket number 😭,

I managed to get into the client site (the legacy client) and make support ticket,

now already 10 hours without any responses, in total 24 hours without access to mycontrol panel

Yes, I receive the password reset email after submit a support ticket on https://my.webhorizon.net/client/plugin/support_manager/client_tickets/add/2/.

edited February 22

🎉 Celebrating One Year of Success: Japan KVM Sale Follow-up! 🌟

It's time to celebrate! 🎉 Can you believe it's been a whole year since we introduced our Japan KVM sale promotion? We wanted to take a moment to share some exciting updates with you.

Massive thank you to each and every one of you who participated in our promotion and supported us throughout the past year. :)

While this thread wasn't updated , everything was up and running smoothly within just a few days. Since then, we've been delighted to see so many of you enjoying your services and making the most of our Japan KVM offerings.

Here is our status page showing live node statistics https://status.webhorizon.net/ o:)

To add to the excitement, we're reactivating the Japan KVM preorder sale promotion for this February! Except that it is Instantly activated now :)

NVME-KVM-4GB (Japan)

4 GB RAM (Dedicated)
    2 CPU Core(s) AMD EPYC™ 7003
    60GB NVMe (Raid10)
    1 x IPv4 + IPv6
    2 TB transfer per month @ 10gbps
    48-hour refund policy
    Order - $50 per year
    Order - $82 biennially (2x bandwidth when paying for two years)

NVME-KVM-8GB (Japan)

8 GB RAM (Dedicated)
    4 CPU Core(s) AMD EPYC™ 7003
    120GB NVMe (Raid10)
    1 x IPv4 + IPv6
    4 TB transfer per month @ 10gbps (2x bandwidth when paying for two years)
    48-hour refund policy
    Order - $100 per year
    Order - $165 biennially (2x bandwidth when paying for two years)

See All plans upto 16GB - KVM Virtual Servers - Windows Supported
    (57% discount on annual commitment using coupon L6LMN5PD )
    (66% discount on biennial commitment using coupon 0EG8DAER4 )

Thank you again for being a part of our journey. :) Your satisfaction is our top priority, and we're committed to delivering nothing but the best service.

If you have any questions or need assistance, our customer support team is always here to help.

Here's to another year of success and many more exciting milestones ahead! <3

Thanked by 1tototo
  • Is there any ipv6 test address?

@Freebot said:
    Is there any ipv6 test address?

Yes, 2a0a:6040:970c::a
    Looking Glass - https://lg-jp-tyo.webhorizon.net/

• Are refunds allowed for orders using discount codes? I can't know the route without the lookin glass. I want to buy a test route and then decide whether I need to keep the server.

@MrHokusai1337 said:
    Are refunds allowed for orders using discount codes? I can't know the route without the lookin glass. I want to buy a test route and then decide whether I need to keep the server.

Yes in this promotion. '48-hour refund policy'