Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Crunchbits.com] X-mas Event ➥200TB @ 10Gbps Instant Dedi ➥2.5Gbps Ryzen NVMe ➥15% Off for LET
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[Crunchbits.com] X-mas Event ➥200TB @ 10Gbps Instant Dedi ➥2.5Gbps Ryzen NVMe ➥15% Off for LET

crunchbitscrunchbits Member, Patron Provider, Top Host
edited December 2022 in Offers

Intro

For everyone that missed out on some Black Friday deals, we're going to run specials until Christmas and will update this thread accordingly.

For starters: LETMAS15 will take 15% off anything we have in stock on any billing schedule (monthly, quarterly, etc). The only products exempt are our GPU servers. This coupon is only on LET and will only be available until we run out of stock and/or December 25th hits, whichever comes first.

In honor of the holidays, we've temporarily upgraded all of our high frequency VPS plans to 2.5Gbps ports and significantly upgraded the amount of bandwidth available. Any VPS purchased during this special will remain at 2.5Gbps for as long as you keep your subscription active even if future plans revert back to 1Gbps.

Looking glass: https://lg-cda.crunchbits.com

10Gbps Instant vDedicated Servers Specials

Dual E5-2680v4

1. E5-2680v4
  • (2) E5-2680v4
  • 64GB DDR4 RAM
  • (2) 480GB SSDs in RAID-1
  • 100 200TB @ 10Gbps (or unmetered at 1Gbps)
  • 1 IPv4
  • 1 IPv6 /64
  • Order Link
  • $109 $92.65/mo with LETMAS15 coupon
    Ready to go, limited supply available. More units racked daily.

Dual E5-2667v4

1. E5-2667v4
  • (2) E5-2667v4
  • 64GB DDR4 RAM
  • (6) 480GB SSDs in RAID-10 (~1.25TB usable)
  • 100 200TB @ 10Gbps (or unmetered at 1Gbps)
  • 1 IPv4
  • 1 IPv6 /64
  • Order Link
  • $139 $118.15/mo with LETMAS15 coupon
    Ready to go, limited supply available. More units racked daily.

2.5Gbps High Frequency Ryzen & EPYC NVMe KVM VPS Specials

3.1 to 3.8GHz EPYC NVMe VPS 2GB

1. 2GB High Frequency NVMe EPYC VPS
  • 1 3.1GHz+ CPU
  • 2GB DDR4 ECC RAM
  • 50GB NVMe
  • 5 10TB @ 2.5Gbps
  • 1 IPv4
  • 1 IPv6 /64
  • Order Link
  • $7 $5.95/mo with LETMAS15 coupon

3.4 to 4.9GHz Ryzen 5950X VPS 2GB

1. 2GB High Frequency NVMe Ryzen VPS
  • 1 3.4GHz+ CPU
  • 2GB DDR4 ECC RAM
  • 50GB NVMe
  • 5 10TB @ 2.5Gbps
  • 1 IPv4
  • 1 IPv6 /64
  • Order Link
  • $8 $6.8/mo with LETMAS15 coupon

The hidden LET reader only legacy KVM RAID-10 SSD Specials

If you made it all the way down here and are looking for some extremely solid, well-performing simple pure SSD RAID-10 KVM VPSes then you'll be real happy to know that these have a special coupon: ISCROLLED for 25% off these plans and these plans only. These are not featured on our website, the only way to find them is via our store link and the only place you'd find the 25% off coupon code is in this post. When these are gone, they're gone but your coupon code is for the life of your service.

1. 1GB KVM SSD VPS
  • 1 Core (E5-2680v4 or E5-2683v4)
  • 1GB DDR4 RAM
  • 60GB Pure SSD RAID-10 Storage
  • 2TB @ 1Gbps
  • 1 IPv4
  • 1 IPv6 /64
  • Order Link
  • $3 $2.25/mo with ISCROLLED coupon

Oh, and if you place an order and reply to this thread with your order number we'll double triple your bandwidth for free. These will be limited and not actively re-stocked, once they're gone they are gone but as long as you want to keep it we'll keep you live.

Just some standard features

• Current ISO/OS's available (custom ISO's can be added as well)
  • KVM only on all VPS plans
  • Anti-DDoS protection included on our entire network for all servers/plans
  • 100% owned hardware, not a reseller. You're dealing with the people who build and maintain the hardware powering your servers directly.
  • Tons of hardware on-site and ready to go, custom server requests are not a problem and generally can be deployed in under 24 hours Monday through Friday (unless we keep getting daily snow storms...)
  • Yes, we do accept Bitcoin (BTC).

Comments

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

Enjoying me some crunchbits. I'm a fan of the virtual dedicated these days. Because if I never see another IPMI before I die, I'll be quite happy about it.

Thanked by 2crunchbits alinull
  • any YABS on legacy KVM RAID-10 SSD Specials? :)

Thanked by 1alinull
  • 2GB KVM SSD VPS?The order link shows that it's 1GB KVM SSD VPS.

Thanked by 1alinull
  • crunchbitscrunchbits Member, Patron Provider, Top Host

@hotsnow said:
    any YABS on legacy KVM RAID-10 SSD Specials? :)

One here:

Also quite a few from an older thread (these are the same/very similar systems).

Thanked by 2hotsnow alinull

@fanshilin said:
    2GB KVM SSD VPS?The order link shows that it's 1GB KVM SSD VPS.

Typo on my part. Description & store is correct with 1GB.

Thanked by 1alinull
  • DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

@crunchbits said:

@fanshilin said:
    2GB KVM SSD VPS?The order link shows that it's 1GB KVM SSD VPS.

Typo on my part. Description & store is correct with 1GB.

I've updated the post 👌

• Invoice #1741 triple bandwidth please :D

• yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

Offer violates rules: vDedicated is still considered VPS and cannot exceed $10/month.

Thanked by 1alinull
  • Order Number: 6369482974
    Thanks

• Triple Bandwidth Plz :)

Order Number is: 2042031385

• Triple bandwidth please.
    Order Number: 6161343724

• Triple bw, thank you! Order: 4886340820
    One of the fastest deployment of an OS image I've seen (13 secs), very impressive, also site and control panel feels solid overall..

• Order Number: 3972828492
    Plz triple the bandwidth

• Triple Bandwidth Please))

Order Number is: 3003401570

• Your credit card system is not working. Told me remote transaction failed. No other information?

Thanked by 1alinull
  • AK_KWHAK_KWH Member, Patron Provider

nice Deal @crunchbits but sadly if have PayPal option i was willing to have one as well Our CC limit is full already

Thanked by 1alinull
  • full yabs for 3.4 to 4.9GHz Ryzen 5950X VPS 2GB please.

Thanked by 1alinull

@covent said:
    Triple bw, thank you! Order: 4886340820
    One of the fastest deployment of an OS image I've seen (13 secs), very impressive, also site and control panel feels solid overall..

Thank you. We're very pleased with the work Phill & Co have done.

@melp57 said:
    Your credit card system is not working. Told me remote transaction failed. No other information?

It works fine, orders before and after your post using it and we double checked it. I don't even see any failed attempts in the logs so not sure what the failed is about.

@AK_KWH said:
    nice Deal @crunchbits but sadly if have PayPal option i was willing to have one as well Our CC limit is full already

Thank you. Paypal just isn't a great fit for us and likely never will be, too many bad experiences many years ago as a customer and now I'm not interested in giving them business or attempting to deal with them.

All the bandwidth upgrades completed as well--thank you for the orders.

Thanked by 2covent alinull

@hyperblast said:
    full yabs for 3.4 to 4.9GHz Ryzen 5950X VPS 2GB please.

# ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## #
    #              Yet-Another-Bench-Script              #
    #                     v2022-12-04                    #
    # https://github.com/masonr/yet-another-bench-script #
    # ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## #

Tue 20 Dec 2022 07:57:09 AM GMT

Basic System Information:
    ---------------------------------
    Uptime     : 0 days, 0 hours, 2 minutes
    Processor  : AMD Ryzen 9 5950X 16-Core Processor
    CPU cores  : 2 @ 3393.564 MHz
    AES-NI     : ✔️ Enabled
    VM-x/AMD-V : ✔️ Enabled
    RAM        : 3.8 GiB
    Swap       : 0.0 KiB
    Disk       : 98.4 GiB
    Distro     : Debian GNU/Linux 11 (bullseye)
    Kernel     : 5.10.0-10-amd64

fio Disk Speed Tests (Mixed R/W 50/50):
    Block Size | 4k            (IOPS) | 64k           (IOPS)
      ------   | ---            ----  | ----           ---- 
    Read       | 490.14 MB/s (122.5k) | 2.04 GB/s    (31.9k)
    Write      | 491.43 MB/s (122.8k) | 2.05 GB/s    (32.1k)
    Total      | 981.58 MB/s (245.3k) | 4.10 GB/s    (64.0k)
               |                      |                     
    Block Size | 512k          (IOPS) | 1m            (IOPS)
      ------   | ---            ----  | ----           ---- 
    Read       | 2.01 GB/s     (3.9k) | 2.55 GB/s     (2.4k)
    Write      | 2.12 GB/s     (4.1k) | 2.72 GB/s     (2.6k)
    Total      | 4.14 GB/s     (8.0k) | 5.28 GB/s     (5.1k)

iperf3 Network Speed Tests (IPv4):
    Provider        | Location (Link)           | Send Speed      | Recv Speed      | Ping           
    -----           | -----                     | ----            | ----            | ----           
    Clouvider       | London, UK (10G)          | 624 Mbits/sec   | 1.22 Gbits/sec  | 140 ms         
    Scaleway        | Paris, FR (10G)           | 734 Mbits/sec   | 758 Mbits/sec   | 147 ms         
    NovoServe       | North Holland, NL (40G)   | 547 Mbits/sec   | 1.16 Gbits/sec  | 140 ms         
    Uztelecom       | Tashkent, UZ (10G)        | busy            | 380 Mbits/sec   | 241 ms         
    Clouvider       | NYC, NY, US (10G)         | 1.40 Gbits/sec  | 1.60 Gbits/sec  | 66.4 ms        
    Clouvider       | Dallas, TX, US (10G)      | 1.33 Gbits/sec  | 1.42 Gbits/sec  | 63.6 ms        
    Clouvider       | Los Angeles, CA, US (10G) | 965 Mbits/sec   | 1.66 Gbits/sec  | 39.4 ms        

iperf3 Network Speed Tests (IPv6):
    Provider        | Location (Link)           | Send Speed      | Recv Speed      | Ping           
    -----           | -----                     | ----            | ----            | ----           
    Clouvider       | London, UK (10G)          | 318 Mbits/sec   | 1.09 Gbits/sec  | 140 ms         
    Scaleway        | Paris, FR (10G)           | busy            | busy            | 147 ms         
    NovoServe       | North Holland, NL (40G)   | 577 Mbits/sec   | 1.24 Gbits/sec  | 139 ms         
    Uztelecom       | Tashkent, UZ (10G)        | 846 Mbits/sec   | 641 Mbits/sec   | 240 ms         
    Clouvider       | NYC, NY, US (10G)         | 759 Mbits/sec   | 1.54 Gbits/sec  | 65.6 ms        
    Clouvider       | Dallas, TX, US (10G)      | 1.49 Gbits/sec  | 2.02 Gbits/sec  | 63.8 ms        
    Clouvider       | Los Angeles, CA, US (10G) | 2.68 Gbits/sec  | 2.25 Gbits/sec  | 37.5 ms        

Geekbench 5 Benchmark Test:
    Test            | Value                         
                    |                               
    Single Core     | 1712                          
    Multi Core      | 3361                          
    Full Test       | https://browser.geekbench.com/v5/cpu/19405512

Does a 4GB Ryzen VPS test suffice? This was done 12/20

• Order number: 6800050010

• @crunchbits
    Triple bandwidth please
    Order Number: 5373721974

• Sorry if I missed this... servers (VPS) are located in WA or ID?

Thanked by 1alinull

@justchil said:
    Sorry if I missed this... servers (VPS) are located in WA or ID?

We have both, but all the VPS servers that are in this special are located in ID (Coeur d'Alene).

Thanked by 2justchil alinull
  • Thanked by 2crunchbits alinull
  • MannDudeMannDude Host Rep, Veteran

Good deals. Anytime I see Coeur d'Alene I never immediately first think of Idaho, ha!

Couldn't help but notice the LowEndBox link in the footer of your website... I've never seen a provider advertise an unaffiliated 3rd party website like that before, just curious why you all do that?

Thanked by 2greentea alinull

@ehab said:

Lol, when I first had the company name/domain name there was some food or candy topping product that launched not too long after with the same name. I'll have to get some of those Crunchie bars to give out.

E5-2680v4 back in limited stock

We've also silently upgraded all existing customers to (2) 960GB SSD's in RAID-1 and pushed the hardware change out to all the in-stock units. Same price, same everything, just two 960GB drives instead of 480GB.

Thanked by 2ehab alinull

@MannDude said:
    Good deals. Anytime I see Coeur d'Alene I never immediately first think of Idaho, ha!

Couldn't help but notice the LowEndBox link in the footer of your website... I've never seen a provider advertise an unaffiliated 3rd party website like that before, just curious why you all do that?

Lol, well hey there are 2 of us operating in the area on here now ;) We're mostly in Spokane, WA area but those are generally GPU servers and not applicable for deals here.

There are a few other things I'd eventually add down there, but really LEB/LET is useful (imo) and we still get a decent amount of traffic from other sources. It's not a huge banner or anything, but if someone follows that and finds a deal from a provider here on something we don't carry or aren't as competitive in I'd much rather their money support a business here and get looped into the ecosystem here than some random link elsewhere. It also kind of reminds me of the old reciprocal banner exchanges with everyone's first geocities website.

• Triple bandwidth please
    Invoice number: 1762

@Pter said:
    Triple bandwidth please
    Invoice number: 1762

The bandwidth special was only meant to apply to the KVM SSD plans, but re-reading my post it could have been stated more clearly. I went ahead and applied it for you but for all future ones it only applies to the KVM SSD plans.

• @crunchbits said:

@covent said:
    Triple bw, thank you! Order: 4886340820

Thank you. We're very pleased with the work Phill & Co have done.

@melp57 said:
    Your credit card system is not working. Told me remote transaction failed. No other information?

It works fine, orders before and after your post using it and we double checked it. I don't even see any failed attempts in the logs so not sure what the failed is about.

I tried again and it worked out this time. Really loving your platform. Looks like you are in WA. I also live in the state. Looking forward to a long relationship here!

Thanked by 1alinull
This discussion has been closed.