Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The end for Kuxo.io/Kubbur (again)?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

The end for Kuxo.io/Kubbur (again)?

jordynegen11jordynegen11 Member
edited December 2022 in Providers

The drama and drama continues....

As all Kubbur clients were moved to Kuxo.io last month without any warning up front, now suddenly the Kuxo.io website is down. Customers are complaining the company has disappeared a few days ago and there were no updates given by Kuxo. This sounds like a classic exitscam.

What is the role of the previous CEO of Kubbur in this?
Based on the Linkedin page of Leifur Steinn Gunnarsson, he was a shareholder in both Kubbur and Kuxo. Also this information has been removed from his linkedin page a few days back.

Leifur, Isn't it a little odd that out of nowhere you kill Kubber and "sell" it to a company that you are also a shareholder from? Can we expect the same with Northlayer?

If you have any more information about the sudden disappearance of Kuxo or do you know what happend to the customers? Feel free to share it in the comments :wink:

Thanked by 2emgh greentea

Comments

• But today it's Northlayer! You're so outdated!

• jackbjackb Member, Host Rep
    edited December 2022

Oh no! Anyway, the Dacia Sandero has gone on sale in the left hand market.

Thanked by 1gbzret4d
  • @jackb said:

atleast dacia do have some quality

• Soon: kubbukuxo ™ - the hosting company that you can really trust

Thanked by 2emgh maverickp
  • Arent they northlayer now?

• wdmgwdmg Member, LIR

Scammers is all they are.

• @jackb said:

The what?

• @jahrinc said:
    Arent they northlayer now?

That was 4 hours ago, probably another brand now.

Thanked by 2MannDude LeftR
  • Guys, please, what is the need for this? I refunded all customers before I left KUBBUR to rot. By the definition of a scam, none has occurred in this situation.

If you want to call Mr Ellis Paul Woollard a scammer be my guest. After all, after having sent the guy some money to the tune of $4k he never delivers the order and steeps so low that he uses his mother's apparent diagnosis of cancer as a reason not to make the delivery.

As to why Leifur was a shareholder in this Kuxo Limited bs? He wasn't. Mr Ellis Paul Woollard had enticed him into some business relationship a while back by offering him "shares" in Kuxo. Of course these shares were fiction but Leifur being the gullible guy he is he totally bought it and even went as far as to update his Linkedin page, which he would then forget to update again. I encourage you to view Kuxo's Companies House page, https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/company/13271379, to verify what I've said.

All of this is to reinforce the fact that Ellis is a snake and I couldn't be more done with him. Let KUBBUR die, there are far worse (actual) scams to go after than this kindergarten drama.

• I'd be shocked to see if anyone decides to be a customer of northlayer after this. Just a bunch of scammers moving from brand to brand trying to fool as many people as they can. Don't be their next victim :)

• @fluffernutter said:
    I'd be shocked to see if anyone decides to be a customer of northlayer after this. Just a bunch of scammers moving from brand to brand trying to fool as many people as they can. Don't be their next victim :)

I'd be shocked if anyone on this forum decided to for once base their claims off of logic :)

• AdvinAdvin Member, Patron Provider

Lol

• Lol

Thanked by 1Advin
  • jordynegen11jordynegen11 Member
    edited December 2022

@kjartan said:
    Guys, please, what is the need for this? I refunded all customers before I left KUBBUR to rot. By the definition of a scam, none has occurred in this situation.

If you want to call Mr Ellis Paul Woollard a scammer be my guest. After all, after having sent the guy some money to the tune of $4k he never delivers the order and steeps so low that he uses his mother's apparent diagnosis of cancer as a reason not to make the delivery.

As to why Leifur was a shareholder in this Kuxo Limited bs? He wasn't. Mr Ellis Paul Woollard had enticed him into some business relationship a while back by offering him "shares" in Kuxo. Of course these shares were fiction but Leifur being the gullible guy he is he totally bought it and even went as far as to update his Linkedin page, which he would then forget to update again. I encourage you to view Kuxo's Companies House page, https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/company/13271379, to verify what I've said.

All of this is to reinforce the fact that Ellis is a snake and I couldn't be more done with him. Let KUBBUR die, there are far worse (actual) scams to go after than this kindergarten drama.

We should indeed take a good look at Ellis Paul Woollard. However if its true what you say, giving all customer data to a different company while theY didn't pay or fully paid for it yet, sounds like maladministration by the Kubbur CEO and should have never happend.

• MannDudeMannDude Host Rep, Veteran

Is anyone involved in any of these brands old enough to vote, buy cigarettes or drink?

I'm always weary of unknown names with fancy titles. Everyone is a CEO or a executive this or a director of that, when really it's usually just a few teens who play video games together trying to get quick money.

Not sure what the case is here, but I think in the last thread it was revealed that everyone was quite young.

You don't need other people's money if your business is sustainable enough to grow on its own merit.

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

@MannDude said: Is anyone involved in any of these brands old enough to vote, buy cigarettes or drink?

I'm always weary of unknown names with fancy titles. Everyone is a CEO or a executive this or a director of that, when really it's usually just a few teens who play video games together trying to get quick money.

Young Guns.

• @kjartan said:

@fluffernutter said:
    I'd be shocked to see if anyone decides to be a customer of northlayer after this. Just a bunch of scammers moving from brand to brand trying to fool as many people as they can. Don't be their next victim :)

I'd be shocked if anyone on this forum decided to for once base their claims off of logic :)

Good luck on the next brand! And the next one, and the one after that, and the one after that, and the one after that....

• FatGrizzlyFatGrizzly Member, Host Rep

@Mumbly said:

Add @DP, the Cheif Entertainment Officer

Thanked by 1MannDude
  • @kjartan said: Guys, please, what is the need for this? I refunded all customers before I left KUBBUR to rot.

no, you did not! I asked for refund and was told that you couldnt find my mail address ... (the one i was using to login)

but since you are here again. tell us, who got a copy of our customer data?

Thanked by 2greentea emgh
  • Hi,
    I am new to this forum, but would like to tell this to people

Got some information about Ellis.

He is starting a company called paravirt again, just so people know that ;)

Be aware for this guy, he won't stop...

• @Jaccodw said: I am new to this forum

Do you happen to be CEO anywhere?

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

I was a Chief Entertainment Officer (CEO) in my early 20s.

Thanked by 1Mumbly
  • @Mumbly said:

@Jaccodw said: I am new to this forum

What?

• MumblyMumbly Member
    edited December 2022

@Jaccodw said:

@Mumbly said:

@Jaccodw said: I am new to this forum

What?

Every new guy participating in latest Kuxo.io/Kubbur threads is teenage CEO somewhere, so I am asking if you're CEO too. You must be, right?

Thanked by 1greentea
  • :D
    I guess now it’s the right time for more. CLO‘s - Christmas Lightning Officer s

• FatGrizzlyFatGrizzly Member, Host Rep

Imma be the DEA(Drama Enforcement Officer)

• @kjartan said:

@fluffernutter said:

idk leifur never delivered that's y instead of him refunding me i had to charge back it from paypal. Ellis & Leifur are almost built the same way in regards to their ability to deliver. The one thing is at least leifur doesn't hide the decline as long as ellis does.

• risharderisharde Patron Provider, Veteran

Yup, I definitely got caught with this company, paid them and never got a VPS and their support email bounced back as well.

• @risharde said:
    Yup, I definitely got caught with this company, paid them and never got a VPS and their support email bounced back as well.

yk it's fine cause this isn't nigh's first host so i expected this to happen lol

Thanked by 1risharde