Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The end for Kuxo.io/Kubbur (again)? - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

The end for Kuxo.io/Kubbur (again)?

2»

Comments

• FatGrizzlyFatGrizzly Member, Host Rep

@hollowvi1 said:

@risharde said:
    Yup, I definitely got caught with this company, paid them and never got a VPS and their support email bounced back as well.

yk it's fine cause this isn't nigh's first host so i expected this to happen lol

For the ones who don't know who nigh is, he's Ellis. Also known as nighmayhigh

Thanked by 1risharde
  • ArkasArkas Moderator

Not this again... :s

• @Arkas said:
    Not this again... :s

i mean i'm not nigh so it's not about me lol. idk why people trusted nigh and his hosts but they attack me. lol nigh can't even run shit kept unplugging servers.

• @Jaccodw said:
    Hi,
    I am new to this forum, but would like to tell this to people

Got some information about Ellis.

He is starting a company called paravirt again, just so people know that ;)

Be aware for this guy, he won't stop...

What is the website?

• Well they got what they wanted, money to buy iphone 14, next hosting company will be created for iphone 15.

• @endrit said:
    Well they got what they wanted, money to buy iphone 14, next hosting company will be created for iphone 15.

Positive they (or their parents probably) lost money.

• @crilla said:

@kjartan said: Guys, please, what is the need for this? I refunded all customers before I left KUBBUR to rot.

no, you did not! I asked for refund and was told that you couldnt find my mail address ... (the one i was using to login)

but since you are here again. tell us, who got a copy of our customer data?

Here is Oct 6-Sep 6 of our Stripe showing all but one transaction fully refunded to the customers. This rendered our account in debt with Stripe which was then settled when the company was acquired. For obvious reasons, personal information has been redacted. I also redacted the "Description" field which contains payment intent IDs as I'm not sure whether they can be used for harm.

If you are wondering why there is a lack of PayPal refunds, that is because KUBBUR stopped accepting PayPal payments months before any of this happened, making them out of the scope of what we had to refund as those purchases will have been fulfilled by then.

Your customer data was not sold or otherwise transferred to a third party during the time that I was director/shareholder of KUBBUR Limited and that fact remained during the acquisition. I cannot comment on events following that for obvious reasons.

• @kjartan said:

@crilla said:

@kjartan said: Guys, please, what is the need for this? I refunded all customers before I left KUBBUR to rot.

no, you did not! I asked for refund and was told that you couldnt find my mail address ... (the one i was using to login)

but since you are here again. tell us, who got a copy of our customer data?

Here is Oct 6-Sep 6 of our Stripe showing all but one transaction fully refunded to the customers. This rendered our account in debt with Stripe which was then settled when the company was acquired. For obvious reasons, personal information has been redacted. I also redacted the "Description" field which contains payment intent IDs as I'm not sure whether they can be used for harm.

If you are wondering why there is a lack of PayPal refunds, that is because KUBBUR stopped accepting PayPal payments months before any of this happened, making them out of the scope of what we had to refund as those purchases will have been fulfilled by then.

Your customer data was not sold or otherwise transferred to a third party during the time that I was director/shareholder of KUBBUR Limited and that fact remained during the acquisition. I cannot comment on events following that for obvious reasons.

This is all to say, we did refund everyone and we did not make a profit off of any of this. We did not "get money to buy the iPhone 14".
    I made a personal loss from paying for various expenses of the company out of pocket, in fact, more than enough overtime to buy an iPhone 14 if I wanted it.