Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MyW - LIFETIME OFFERS, Shared/Reseller Hosting, DE, LA and SG! - Page 5
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

MyW - LIFETIME OFFERS, Shared/Reseller Hosting, DE, LA and SG!

Comments

• I already have your service and want to ask

How much mail limit can send per day ?

Can we use it as outbound relay only ?

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

@add_iT said:
    I already have your service and want to ask

How much mail limit can send per day ?

Can we use it as outbound relay only ?

You can use as outbound relay only, we limit to 200 emails per day per DirectAdmin account.

Cheers!

Thanked by 1ElonBezos
  • @MikePT server LA down again?

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • HostlovinHostlovin Member, Host Rep

Looks down to me again, LiteSpeed died again, and
    Apache Stopped working :(

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • lifeformlifeform Member
    edited September 2022

yesterday it down 3 times based monitoring service. and today down again :( but only happen in LA server, SG server is fine

Thanked by 1zetaspace
  • @lifeform said:
    yesterday it down 3 times based monitoring service. and today down again :( but only happen in LA server, SG server is fine

DE is up, too. Seems like LA is acting up these days.

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • @Ympker said:

@lifeform said:

:)

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • DE was up last months

Hey guys,

The situation in the LA server definitely sucks, we've opened a ticket with LiteSpeed to ask them to investigate as it's not generating any logs when it stops the LiteSpeed processes, then CustomBuild tries to revert to Apache which is failing.

We're on it - in the meantime the websites are back online.

@Ympker said:

@lifeform said:

Yeah it's LA that's acting up, LiteSpeed processes stops, no idea why. It fails to restart, then CustomBuild tries to switch to Apache which fails due to custom plugins we run.

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • @MikePT said:

@Ympker said:

@lifeform said:

Yeah it's LA that's acting up, LiteSpeed processes stops, no idea why. It fails to restart, then CustomBuild tries to switch to Apache which fails due to custom plugins we run.

Tough luck. Hope LS team finds smth :)

Thanked by 1MikePT

@Ympker said:

@MikePT said:

@Ympker said:

@lifeform said:

Tough luck. Hope LS team finds smth :)

I'm getting very frustrated with this for sure... :)

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • HxxxHxxx Member
    edited September 2022

@MikePT install Apache, turn off litespeed in the meantime I guess? Easy way to prevent downtime or some custom stuff doesn't let you run apache at all?.

Thanked by 1MikePT

@Hxxx said:
    @MikePT install Apache, turn off litespeed in the meantime I guess? Easy way to prevent downtime or some custom stuff doesn't let you run apache at all?.

That's how it works, but we run a few plugins that aren't compatible with Apache and it's failing to include those - this is in terms of DA, as it's used to manage the webserver. We're digging this.

Thanked by 2bikegremlin Ympker
  • That sucks a lot :- (

Maybe do a bit of adhoc monitoring in the meantime?

if ! pgrep litespeed >/dev/null
    then
         curl -X POST --header 'Content-Type: application/json' --header 'Accept: application/vnd.pagerduty+json;version=2' --header 'From: <your email address>' --header 'Authorization: Token token=<your API token>' -d '{
      "incident": {
        "type": "incident",
        "title": "LA1 Litespeed DOWN",
        "service": {
          "id": "LALTESPD",
          "type": "service_reference"
        }
      }
    }
    ' 'https://api.pagerduty.com/incidents'
    fi

@cnbeining said:
    That sucks a lot :- (

Maybe do a bit of adhoc monitoring in the meantime?

if ! pgrep litespeed >/dev/null
    then
         curl -X POST --header 'Content-Type: application/json' --header 'Accept: application/vnd.pagerduty+json;version=2' --header 'From: <your email address>' --header 'Authorization: Token token=<your API token>' -d '{
      "incident": {
        "type": "incident",
        "title": "LA1 Litespeed DOWN",
        "service": {
          "id": "LALTESPD",
          "type": "service_reference"
        }
      }
    }
    ' 'https://api.pagerduty.com/incidents'
    fi

Thank you, that's indeed useful, I'll use it.
    We definitely won't rely on Nixstats for LiteSpeed - I'll work on it tonight.

LiteSpeed support has been useless so far, they ask for logs, which I told them it's not being produced, the process simply stops.

Rest assured this will be fixed, next time it happens, I'll catch the ***** while it's happening.

• My sites on the LA server are down again... this isn't a good look for me.

• Is Litespeed responsible for renewing Lets Encrypt certs? For the second time in a couple of years, I've learned the hard way that the certificates expired and various notification emails were not getting sent for a month.

When I get Lets Encrypt certs on VPS, I'll get expiry emails to let me know ahead of time if cron or acme or whatever broke and needs manual intervention to renew properly.

So now I've finally got to get a certificate expiry checking service going just for these email hosted domains. If there is a renewal notification failure email from DirectAdmin, I don't know where it's going.

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • DewlanceVPSDewlanceVPS Member, Patron Provider

Really nice offer and eye catching business model.

@miklovin90 said:
    My sites on the LA server are down again... this isn't a good look for me.

Do open a ticket, not aware of any issue.

@TimboJones said:
    Is Litespeed responsible for renewing Lets Encrypt certs? For the second time in a couple of years, I've learned the hard way that the certificates expired and various notification emails were not getting sent for a month.

When I get Lets Encrypt certs on VPS, I'll get expiry emails to let me know ahead of time if cron or acme or whatever broke and needs manual intervention to renew properly.

So now I've finally got to get a certificate expiry checking service going just for these email hosted domains. If there is a renewal notification failure email from DirectAdmin, I don't know where it's going.

We run Let's Encrypt plugin by DA, theoretically, it shouldn't have any issues. And it should also renew on time.

@DewlanceVPS said:
    Really nice offer and eye catching business model.

Cheers! :)

We still have stock guys, do take the chance :)

Thanked by 1DewlanceVPS
  • Looks good

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • @MikePT could you check the softaculous for SG server?

• @MikePT my account was disabled for now reason. No emails, no notifications or any warnings at all. PMed you the ticket ID

@securer said:
    @MikePT my account was disabled for now reason. No emails, no notifications or any warnings at all. PMed you the ticket ID

Replied to it, but yes, there was a very good reason :)

Cheers

Thanked by 1ElonBezos
  • what happened? my sites are not loading at all.> @MikePT said:

@securer said:
    @MikePT my account was disabled for now reason. No emails, no notifications or any warnings at all. PMed you the ticket ID

Cheers

@securer said:
    what happened? my sites are not loading at all.> @MikePT said:

@securer said:

Cheers

Did you open a ticket?

We're not seeing any issues in our end, did you try a VPN? Maybe your IP has been blocked.

Still, just open a ticket with us.

• i opened already. yes i tried with and without vpn and still very slow> @MikePT said:

@securer said:
    what happened? my sites are not loading at all.> @MikePT said:

@securer said:

Cheers

Did you open a ticket?

We're not seeing any issues in our end, did you try a VPN? Maybe your IP has been blocked.

Still, just open a ticket with us.

• Hello, what are CloudLinux LVE specs?

Thanked by 1MikePT