Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!


MyW - LIFETIME OFFERS, Shared/Reseller Hosting, DE, LA and SG! - Page 4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

MyW - LIFETIME OFFERS, Shared/Reseller Hosting, DE, LA and SG!

124678

Comments

  • shiokshiok Member

    Any chance of getting this restocked?

    Thanked by 1MikePT
  • MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider

    @JasonM said:
    his @MikePT support has now quicken / fast in recent days (and i needed it like twice or thrice a year) and I should say LET members should try it out. Hosting in EU is quite snappy.

    Thank you for the kind words!!!

    Thanked by 1JasonM
  • MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider

    @shiok said:

    Any chance of getting this restocked?

    Added 4

    Enjoy :-)

  • Do any of your servers in the US have SSH disabled? I have had some requests for hosting that don't open ssh to the public.

    Thanked by 1MikePT
  • MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider

    @pointgod said:
    Do any of your servers in the US have SSH disabled? I have had some requests for hosting that don't open ssh to the public.

    We provide SSH access in all locations :).
    Open a ticket to know the port.

    Cheers!

  • @MikePT said: We provide SSH access in all locations

    @pointgod meant he doesn't want his node has ssh port opened.

    Thanked by 2MikePT pointgod
  • MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider

    @comXyz said:

    @MikePT said: We provide SSH access in all locations

    @pointgod meant he doesn't want his node has ssh port opened.

    My apologies. It's way too late here!

    I guess we're not the best fit then. We do run CloudLinux with CageFS so providing SSH access isn't generally an issue.

    Cheers and thank you for pointing that out!

    Thanked by 1pointgod
  • Something went seriously wrong with my backup restore and now all my websites get error 404. Already opened a ticket... Freaking out because it's already been over a day without things working normally.

  • MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider

    @miklovin90 said:
    Something went seriously wrong with my backup restore and now all my websites get error 404. Already opened a ticket... Freaking out because it's already been over a day without things working normally.

    PM me the ticket number please.

  • theuniversestheuniverses Member
    edited September 2022

    @MikePT Seems like LA shared isn't responding on port 443 for a few hours?

    $ curl https://wla1.wndp.pt
    curl: (7) Failed to connect to wla1.wndp.pt port 443 after 35 ms: Connection refused
    
  • Looks like DirectAdmin users with 2FA enabled in the SG location can't log in. It says 405 error.

  • @theuniverses said:
    @MikePT Seems like LA shared isn't responding on port 443 for a few hours?

    $ curl https://wla1.wndp.pt
    curl: (7) Failed to connect to wla1.wndp.pt port 443 after 35 ms: Connection refused
    

    Ditto. My monitoring of my LA reseller account has indicated lots of short downtimes in the past couple of months. The one right now appears to be the longest so far at almost 7 hours and counting, so far. I just opened a ticket, we'll see what I hear back.

  • all of my sites hosted on wla1.wndp.pt is giving this error

    ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED

    Thanked by 1Intelpentium0
  • Its something related with Litespeed... The webserver fail and change to apache, but dont work... You can see "Apache Stopped" on DA

  • Down again seems Litespeed causing same issue like in the past

  • down.. open ticket and waiting :(

  • Up again now.

    Down for 10 hours this time.

    Thanked by 1Intelpentium0
  • Kind of concerned if everything is ok with Mike and team. 10 hours not noticing the problem is a long time. I'm sure he has a monitoring agent on the server.

  • Everything seems to be running fine on Germany/Hetzner location: https://stats.uptimerobot.com/6RAEYuKpD/786463462

    Do you guys have an Uptimerobot to share? 10 hours indeed sounds like a long downtime streak. @MikePT is probably busy irl atm, otherwhise he would have probably already responded. If I remember correctly he is running MyW alone (I might be wrong?), so best to give it some time. Being a small business owner myself, I know how quickly 10 hours can fly by, however, I assume what people especially are looking for right now is a status update. @MikePT all good mate? :)

    Thanked by 1MikePT
  • ariq01ariq01 Member
    edited September 2022

    @Ympker said: Everything seems to be running fine on Germany/Hetzner location

    Hello neighbor!
    Mine 100.00% (Last 90 days) on uptimerobot

    Check it using ping to wde1

    Thanked by 1Ympker
  • YmpkerYmpker Member
    edited September 2022

    @ariq01 said:

    @Ympker said: Everything seems to be running fine on Germany/Hetzner location

    Hello neighbor!
    Mine 100.00% (Last 90 days) on uptimerobot

    Check it using ping to wde1

    Hey there,
    it's good to meet a fellow sailor on the Grand Line. Uptime has been pretty solid. Smooth sailing, overall.

    Tried pinging Raftel/Laughtale but no success :P

    Thanked by 2ariq01 MikePT
  • @theuniverses said:
    ... Mike and team

    There is no team, it's Miguel aka Mike.

  • @ThomasT said:

    @theuniverses said:
    ... Mike and team

    There is no team, it's Miguel aka Mike.

    Not entirely correct. Iirc, there was also a cat involved. Or a dog? Hmm :tongue:

    Thanked by 1MikePT
  • @Ympker said:
    Everything seems to be running fine on Germany/Hetzner location: https://stats.uptimerobot.com/6RAEYuKpD/786463462

    Yeah, I have an account on the WDE1 server as well and its been running great.

    I monitor WDE1 and WLA1 using Uptime Kuma and here you go for WLA1:

    Thanked by 1Ympker
  • It's doing a push-up.

  • @nick_ said: Looks like DirectAdmin users with 2FA enabled in the SG location can't log in. It says 405 error.

    did you opened the ticket?

  • @JasonM said:

    @nick_ said: Looks like DirectAdmin users with 2FA enabled in the SG location can't log in. It says 405 error.

    did you opened the ticket?

    Nope, not yet. I'm currently not using it for anything critical.

  • Same thing happened to my sites hosted on the LA server. DE server has no issues.

    Mike fixed the issue and sent this email out:

    "Hello

    Our sincere apologies for the hassle this may have caused to you.
    While we have 24/7 monitoring on the servers, the fact that the server was still online but webserver wasn't operating didn't trigger our monitoring systems.
    Furthermore as we're currently on vacations we do limited support. The combination of these two conditions caused the delay you observed.

    We have now fixed the issue and will discuss this with the DirectAdmin developers. The issue seems to be related to custombuild plugin that is reverting the webserver to apache for a reason we have yet been unable to find.

    Do rest assured it is our utmost priority to avoid similar issues in the future."

  • MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider

    Hey guys,

    Sorry for the delay here - we've been vacationing for two weeks - it was good while it lasted.

    It's still the same issue where LSWS stops working and reverts to Apache, though Apache isn't even installing (and we do not want it for sure), this requires more investigation.

  • MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider

    @Ympker said:
    Everything seems to be running fine on Germany/Hetzner location: https://stats.uptimerobot.com/6RAEYuKpD/786463462

    Do you guys have an Uptimerobot to share? 10 hours indeed sounds like a long downtime streak. @MikePT is probably busy irl atm, otherwhise he would have probably already responded. If I remember correctly he is running MyW alone (I might be wrong?), so best to give it some time. Being a small business owner myself, I know how quickly 10 hours can fly by, however, I assume what people especially are looking for right now is a status update. @MikePT all good mate? :)

    All good, just vacationing and alerts didn't tell us the httpd server was down...

    Thanked by 2Ympker JasonM
Sign In or Register to comment.