Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

KUBBUR.com - €5/mo Unmetered 10Gbps KVM with DDoS Protection - Page 7
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

KUBBUR.com - €5/mo Unmetered 10Gbps KVM with DDoS Protection

123457»

Comments

• @Francisco said:

@mikewazar said: more servers. they've been OOS for months

So use all that revenue they're making from being sold out to fund new servers & pay their bills to Path.

Inshallah I hope they're making more than some tens of cents per €5 box (ipv4 + 5950x + nvme + 10Gbit Path + firewall aint cheap)

• v3ngv3ng Member, Patron Provider

https://www.kvm.group/company/about

Sounds like this is not the first time they are having problems with their operation

• AdvinAdvin Member, Patron Provider

@Francisco said:

@mikewazar said: more servers. they've been OOS for months

So use all that revenue they're making from being sold out to fund new servers & pay their bills to Path.

@NobodyInteresting said: we desperately looked for alternative ways to keep KUBBUR running.

So the brand operates at a loss then? That's a really bad idea given how crowded the market is already.

Francisco

It looks like they were supposed to have investment and more servers were supposed to be sent to London so that they could at least break even on the cabinet (iirc) - but that didn't happen because of the investor that dropped out

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran
    edited September 2022

@Advin said: It looks like they were supposed to have investment and more servers were supposed to be sent to London so that they could at least break even on the cabinet (iirc) - but that didn't happen because of the investor that dropped out

That's what I'm getting at though. I wouldn't have signed the contract unless the cash was in hand to cover things.

I just see too many 'investors' in the hosting side that are flakes/full of it. I get messages every few months from random discord users with a name straight outta XBOX LIVE, asking how much of BuyVM they can buy with a couple grand; that they're looking for 'passive income'.

Francisco

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

@Francisco said: how much of BuyVM they can buy

BuyBuyVM.

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

@DP said:

@Francisco said: how much of BuyVM they can buy

BuyBuyVM.

Would you like to trade some shitcoins?

Francisco

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

@Francisco said: