Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DEDICATED SERVERS FROM $28/MONTH ★ FIRST 10 BUYERS ONLY ★ IPMI ★ FREE SECOND DISK ★ DOUBLE RAM/BW ★
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

DEDICATED SERVERS FROM $28/MONTH ★ FIRST 10 BUYERS ONLY ★ IPMI ★ FREE SECOND DISK ★ DOUBLE RAM/BW ★

BrianHarrisonBrianHarrison Member, Patron Provider

Reprise Hosting (AS62838) is back again with another round of phenomenal deals on dedicated servers!

For those not familiar with Reprise Hosting (AS62838), we are an established provider of best value hosting services. We've been posting great deals on LowEndTalk since 2013. In our nearly 10 years of business, we have never increased the rates that our customers pay. We provide straightforward honest service: robust hardware, a strong network and proven uptime/reliability.

Today we are pleased to announce a new dedicated server special exclusively to LowEndTalk users! This new special really has it all:

• Permanent recurring discounts between 30-35%!
  • Double memory and double bandwidth!
  • Free upgrade to a full gigabit port!
  • Free secondary 1TB HDD!

The prices and free upgrades listed below are the best that we've ever offered. Don't miss your chance -- we're limiting this special to the first 10 buyers!

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Tests, Performance, Reviews

Our BGP mix of NTT, Zayo, Telia, Hurricane Electric and direct peering over the Seattle Internet Exchange with Microsoft, Google, Amazon, IBM Cloud, Netflix, Akamai, Charter, T-Mobile, Telus, OVH, CloudFlare, Yahoo, Facebook, Twitter, Internap, Valve, Twitch, SK Broadband, SpaceX Starlink, Telekom Indonesia and many others enables us to offer dedicated servers with low ping times across the Pacific and the Atlantic:

Global ping test results provided by NTT and HE looking glass servers. These are optimal ping times. The routing and peering of your local ISP will determine your latency.

» Test IP for Ping / Traceroute:

» Speed Test:
http://test.reprisehosting.com/1000MB.test

[root@reprise ~]# speedtest -s 14232

Speedtest by Ookla

Server: Ziply Fiber - Seattle, WA (id = 14232)
        ISP: Reprise Hosting
    Latency:     4.47 ms   (0.13 ms jitter)
   Download:   934.99 Mbps (data used: 803.6 MB)
     Upload:   941.15 Mbps (data used: 751.4 MB)
Packet Loss:     0.0%
 Result URL: https://www.speedtest.net/result/c/90960d6f-7b32-4f7a-848b-6b28b6c0197a
[root@reprise ~]#

» Historical Uptime Stats (2013 to present):
https://siteuptime.com/prem_statistics.php?Id=8419&&UserId=999b921bf9047ad5e4cb319638b9179c&typemonitor=standart

» Public Reviews:
- HostSearch Reviews
- WHTop Reviews
- WHT Review #1
- WHT Review #2
- WHT Review #3
- WHT Review #4
- WHT Review #5
- WHT Review #6
- WHT Review #7
- WHT Review #8
- VPSBoard Recommendation
- LowEndTalk Review
- LowEndTalk Recommendation
- LowEndTalk Recommendations
- LowEndTalk Positive Feedback #1
- LowEndTalk Positive Feedback #2
- LowEndTalk Positive Feedback #3
- LowEndTalk Positive Feedback #4
- LowEndTalk Positive Feedback #5
- LowEndTalk Positive Feedback #6

Active Promotions
» Three different server-specific promo codes for recurring discounts of 30-35% (see below).

» Become a Reprise Reseller. Maintain three or more active dedicated servers on your account and receive a unique promo code to receive a 20% recurring discount on all future orders. Receive a 25% discount for 10 or more active dedicated servers.

» Know someone interested in our servers? Sign up as a Reprise Hosting affiliate and earn a 10% recurring commission for as long as your referrals remain a customer!

RepriseZDED Special
» Intel Xeon L5640 Six Core CPU with hyperthreading (12 threads)
» 8GB Free upgrade to 16GB DDR3 RAM with LETFREEHDD30 promo code.
» 1TB HDD or 240GB SSD primary drive (specify during checkout).
» FREE secondary 1TB HDD!
» IPMI included free of charge (remote reboot, console, OS reloads, etc).
» 10TB bandwidth Free upgrade to 20TB premium bandwidth with LETFREEHDD30 promo code.
» 150Mbps rate limit on a 1Gbps port. Free upgrade to 1Gbps port with LETFREEHDD30 promo code.
» 2 usable IPs (additional IPs available).

Only $39.95 $27.97 per month with LETFREEHDD30 code.
>> FREE Setup, Order Now<<
Place an order for the base server with the promo code. Do not add a second HDD nor select the 1Gbps upgrade. All upgrades stated above will be applied free of charge to your order after submission. Please see the FAQ below for details.

RepriseZZDED Special
» 2x Intel Xeon L5640 Six Core CPU with hyperthreading (12 cores, 24 threads)
» 16GB Free upgrade to 32GB DDR3 RAM with LETFREEHDD33 promo code.
» 10TB bandwidth Free upgrade to 20TB premium bandwidth with LETFREEHDD33 promo code.
» 150Mbps rate limit on a 1Gbps port. Free upgrade to 1Gbps port with LETFREEHDD33 promo code.
» 4 usable IPs (additional IPs available).

Only $49.95 $32.97 per month with LETFREEHDD33 code.
>> FREE Setup, Order Now <<
Place an order for the base server with the promo code. Do not add a second HDD nor select the 1Gbps upgrade. All upgrades stated above will be applied free of charge to your order after submission. Please see the FAQ below for details.

RepriseEEDED Special
» 2x Intel Xeon E5-2650L Eight Core CPU with hyperthreading (16 cores, 32 threads)
» 16GB Free upgrade to 32GB DDR3 RAM with LETFREEHDD35 promo code.
» 10TB bandwidth Free upgrade to 20TB premium bandwidth with LETFREEHDD35 promo code.
» 150Mbps rate limit on a 1Gbps port. Free upgrade to 1Gbps port with LETFREEHDD35 promo code.

Only $54.95 $35.72 per month with LETFREEHDD35 code.

RepriseGGDED Special
» 2x Intel Xeon E5-2650Lv2 Ten Core CPU with hyperthreading (20 cores, 40 threads)
» 16GB Free upgrade to 32GB DDR3 RAM with LETFREEHDD35 promo code.
» 10TB bandwidth Free upgrade to 20TB premium bandwidth with LETFREEHDD35 promo code.
» 150Mbps rate limit on a 1Gbps port. Free upgrade to 1Gbps port with LETFREEHDD35 promo code.

Only $59.95 $38.97 per month with LETFREEHDD35 code.

Optional Add-Ons
» Extra IPs: +$1.50 per IP per month
» Extra RAM: +$3.50 per 8GB per month
» Extra 1TB HDD: +$5.95 per month
» Extra 240GB SSD: +$5.95 per month
» Need a quote for a custom hardware config? Price match against a competitor? Open a sales ticket at https://www.reprisehosting.com/client/ and we'll reply the same business day.

SLAs and Guarantees
» 99.95% network uptime
» 100% power uptime
» 100% cooling uptime
» Same day server setup for orders submitted before 6PM Pacific Time, 7 days a week.

Frequently Asked Questions:
I applied the promo code, but my bandwidth and port speed didn't change. Will I receive the free upgrades?
Yes, you will still receive all of the free upgrades! We use WHMCS as our billing control panel and it has some limitations on what a single promo code can do, but rest assured that if you use the promo code you will receive all of the free upgrades listed above.

Can I customize my system to include more disk space/memory/bandwidth?
Yes! We can add more memory, secondary hard drives, RAID or increase your bandwidth allotment. Upgrade options are listed on our website or you may open a sales ticket at https://www.reprisehosting.com/client/ for a custom quote.

Do you price match?
Yes! We do price match comparable servers offered by our competitors. Please open a sales ticket at https://www.reprisehosting.com/client/ to get a price match quote.

Where is your datacenter?
Our equipment is located in the Westin Building Exchange of Seattle, WA, USA. The WBE is one of the largest telecommunications hubs in the world.

Test IP?

Comments

• BrianHarrisonBrianHarrison Member, Patron Provider

First order has been claimed, nine to go!

• Are the upgrades also included in the promo code discount?

• User1User1 Member

I've ordered two weeks ago (order number: 3169624150). May I receive the free secondary 1TB HDD? Thank you! Service has been great so far. I've migrated most of my webservers over and it's been smooth sailing!

@User1 said:
    I've ordered two weeks ago (order number: 3169624150). May I receive the free secondary 1TB HDD? Thank you! Service has been great so far. I've migrated most of my webservers over and it's been smooth sailing!

That's great to hear! I'm very glad things are working out well for you!

Yes, we'll absolutely give you the free secondary 1TB HDD that was added as part of this special. We should have that installed for you within the next few hours.

• AbdAbd Member, Patron Provider

Can we announce IPv4 / IPv6 ?

• taizitaizi Member

@BrianHarrison said:

@User1 said:

Yes, we'll absolutely give you the free secondary 1TB HDD that was added as part of this special. We should have that installed for you within the next few hours.

can I also get double disk free secondary 1TB HDD? ordered the server in the last thread
    invoice id #49909

@Abd said:

We can announce your IPv4 on your behalf but unfortunately not IPv6 for the moment. We'll be adding support for IPv6 later in the year. For established customers we waive the setup fee, but for new customers there is a $100 setup fee that is excluded from our money back guarantee. There is quite a bit of work involved to adjust prefix filters upstream, pass along your LOA, etc. In the past we've done it without a setup fee, but it just doesn't make sense financially to commit all those man hours for setup only to have the customer request a refund on their $30 per month server.

If you're interested in giving us a try, you may want to try one of our servers for a month and see how it goes before committing to the setup fee.

Thanked by 1Abd
  • bulabula Member

There are no commits right on these services, its a Month to Month I assume.
    If so I may give it a try.

@bula said:

That's correct! Everything is month to month.

Thanked by 1bula
  • bulabula Member

@BrianHarrison said:

@bula said:

Can the FREE secondary 1TB HDD be exchanged for 240GB SSD?

• @BrianHarrison said:

@Abd said:

We can announce your IPv4 on your behalf but unfortunately not IPv6 for the moment. We'll be adding support for IPv6 later in the year. For established customers we waive the setup fee, but for new customers there is a $100 setup fee that is excluded from our money back guarantee. There is quite a bit of work involved to adjust prefix filters upstream, pass along your LOA, etc. In the past we've done it without a setup fee, but it just doesn't make sense financially to commit all those man hours for setup only to have the customer request a refund on their $30 per month server.

If you're interested in giving us a try, you may want to try one of our servers for a month and see how it goes before committing to the setup fee.

If someone made a commitment (say for 1 year of hosting, etc) as a new customer, woild that waive the fee?

edited July 2022

@bula said:

@BrianHarrison said:

@bula said:

Your primary drive can be a 240GB SSD (at no extra cost), but the free secondary drive with this special can only be a 1TB HDD. That's been a pretty common setup we've seen for this special -- run the operating system and your main applications on the SSD and store backups/other big files on the HDD.

• bulabula Member

@BrianHarrison said:

@bula said:

@BrianHarrison said:

@bula said:

Your primary drive can be a 240GB SSD (at no extra cost), but the free secondary drive with this special can only be a 1TB HDD. That's been a pretty common setup we've seen for this special -- run the operating system and main application on the SSD, store backups and other big files on the HDD.

Gotcha

edited July 2022

@taizi said:

@BrianHarrison said:

@User1 said:

can I also get double disk free secondary 1TB HDD? ordered the server in the last thread
    invoice id #49909

Absolutely! I'll get the work order for the free upgrade opened on your account.

Thanked by 1taizi

@LiliLabs said:

@BrianHarrison said:

@Abd said:

If someone made a commitment (say for 1 year of hosting, etc) as a new customer, woild that waive the fee?

Yep, we could accommodate an arrangement like that. However I'd personally suggest giving our services a try for a month just to make sure you'll be happy. If after a month of trialing and you're still satisfied then it'll be a safer move to commit to an annual renewal, waive the IP announcement fee, etc.

• sonicsonic Veteran

@Abd said:

waiting for your next deals :)
    your lxc is working fine for me, I'll stick with you for my next orders

Thanked by 1Abd

@sonic said:

@Abd said:

waiting for your next deals :)
    your lxc is working fine for me, I'll stick with you for my next orders

Thank you and you can be sure that we will keep the deals coming!

@aakashmishra007 said:
    Are the upgrades also included in the promo code discount?

That's a great question and thank you for pointing that out! Yes, the promo code discount does apply to upgrades and addons as well (excluding third-party licenses like cPanel).

For example, if you ordered a secondary 240GB SSD, the 35% discount means that the upgrade would only cost $3.87 instead of the normal $5.95 fee.

We will update our future ad posts to reflect the extra discount.

• @BrianHarrison said:

@aakashmishra007 said:
    Are the upgrades also included in the promo code discount?

That's a great question and thank you for pointing that out! Yes, the promo code discount does apply to upgrades and addons as well (excluding third-party licenses like cPanel).

For example, if you ordered a secondary 240GB SSD, the 35% discount means that the upgrade would only cost $3.87 instead of the normal $5.95 fee.

We will update our future ad posts to reflect the extra discount.

That's wonderful to know, my order number is 5967340937. Looking for a fast setup please.

@aakashmishra007 said:

That's wonderful to know, my order number is 5967340937. Looking for a fast setup please.

Absolutely! We guarantee server delivery within 24 hours, but I just took a peek at your order and it looks like we had you online in ~3 hours of placing your order.

Thank you for giving us a try! Please don't hesitate to reach out if you require any assistance.

• @BrianHarrison said:

@aakashmishra007 said:

Absolutely! We guarantee server delivery within 24 hours, but I just took a peek at your order and it looks like we had you online in ~3 hours of placing your order.

Thank you for giving us a try! Please don't hesitate to reach out if you require any assistance.

Thank you sir. Everything is going great.

@aakashmishra007 said:
    Thank you sir. Everything is going great.

I'm glad to hear it!

Two more servers available on the current special! Get em while they last!

• Do you have anything that can compete with the OVH SoYouStart sat-1? Been looking to jump ship for awhile but nobody caterers to those specs at that price point.

@jugganuts said:
    Do you have anything that can compete with the OVH SoYouStart sat-1? Been looking to jump ship for awhile but nobody caterers to those specs at that price point.

Do you have a link to the specs on that plan? I went to their website but couldn't find a Sat-1 plan.

Thanked by 1jugganuts
  • jugganutsjugganuts Member
    edited July 2022

@BrianHarrison said:

@jugganuts said:
    Do you have anything that can compete with the OVH SoYouStart sat-1? Been looking to jump ship for awhile but nobody caterers to those specs at that price point.

Do you have a link to the specs on that plan? I went to their website but couldn't find a Sat-1 plan.

https://www.soyoustart.com/ie/offers/2204sys01.xml

CPU is not a priority but I would prefer a 1gbps port with a fixed amount of traffic over unlimited @ 250mbps.

Thanks for replying 🤠

• Just 1 left... if my math checks out that is. =]

@vasharoon said:
    Just 1 left... if my math checks out that is. =]

That is correct, just one server left!

@jugganuts said:

https://www.soyoustart.com/ie/offers/2204sys01.xml

CPU is not a priority but I would prefer a 1gbps port with a fixed amount of traffic over unlimited @ 250mbps.

Thanks for replying 🤠

Got it, thanks for providing that link. Yeah that D1520 CPU is pretty weak. The L5640 scores almost 40% better than it. It'll be hard for us to compete on price with a much weaker CPU, but actually at first glance the two offers are already very close:

Reprise Hosting vs SoYouStart:

• 1Gbps port with 20TB vs 250Mbs unmetered.
    • 240GB SSD + 1TB HDD vs 4x 2TB HDD.
    • Intel Xeon L5640 vs Intel Xeon D1520 CPU.
    • 16GB RAM vs 32GB RAM.
    • Full IPMI vs SoYouStart control panel (???).
    • $27.97 per month vs $27.60 per month (tax included).

What would you want to see change on our plan in order to drop SoYouStart and give us a try? :-)

• @BrianHarrison said:

Reprise Hosting vs SoYouStart:

• 1Gbps port with 20TB vs 250Mbs unmetered.
    • 240GB SSD + 1TB HDD vs 4x 2TB HDD.
    • Intel Xeon L5640 vs Intel Xeon D1520 CPU.
    • 16GB RAM vs 32GB RAM.
    • Full IPMI vs SoYouStart control panel (???).
    • $27.97 per month vs $27.60 per month (tax included).

What would you want to see change on our plan in order to drop SoYouStart and give us a try? :-)

@BrianHarrison, If you can match the HDDs, I'll pull the trigger right now.

• User1User1 Member

These guys are legit, my two cents. I'm in no way affiliated with them, heck, I didn't even know about LET up until a month ago while I was waiting for my wife to finish shopping. I've gone through various hosting companies throughout the past few decades and my main one went out of business. Reprise gave me the hardware I needed within my budget. I got up and running within a few hours of ordering, and I also bombarded them with requests and tweaks that I needed, and they graciously did what I asked every single time within a few hours. I'm coming up on a month of service and have fully migrated over. I may pick up another server for development.