Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

$29 CHEAP DEDICATED SERVERS ★★ QUAD CORE XEON ★★ FREE IPMI ★★ LOW PING to ASIA and EUROPE ★★
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

$29 CHEAP DEDICATED SERVERS ★★ QUAD CORE XEON ★★ FREE IPMI ★★ LOW PING to ASIA and EUROPE ★★

BrianHarrisonBrianHarrison Member, Patron Provider
edited June 2014 in Offers

Reprise Hosting (AS62838) is a provider of best value hosting services. We specialize in economical solutions for real-world hosting needs. We are pleased to announce our new cheap dedicated server special in our location in the downtown Seattle Westin Building.

Our new BGP mix of NTT, Abovenet and excellent peering over the Seattle Internet Exchange enables us to offer VPS hosting with low ping times across the Pacific and the Atlantic:

Global ping test results provided by CloudMonitor.ca

- WHT Review

• VPSBoard Recommendation

Use the promo code IWANTUNMETERED to receive the 50mbps unmetered bandwidth add-on for free.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

RepriseLDED Special

» Intel Xeon L5520 quad-core with hyperthreading (8 threads)

» 2GB DDR3 RAM (server-grade registered memory)

» 500GB SATA hard drive.

» IPMI included free of charge (remote reboot, console, OS reloads, etc)!

» 10TB bandwidth on a 100mbit port.

» 2 usable IPs (additional IPs available).

» Premium multi-homed bandwidth.

Only $29.95 per month with FREE setup.

>> Order Now <<

RepriseSDED Special

» 2GB DDR3 RAM (server-grade registered memory)

» 120GB solid state drive (Crucial M500).

» 2 usable IPs (additional IPs available).

Only $35.95 per month with FREE setup.

>> Order Now <<

RepriseTDED Special

» 8GB DDR3 RAM (server-grade registered memory)

» 1TB SATA hard drive.

» 4 usable IPs (additional IPs available).

Only $44.95 per month with FREE setup.

>> Order Now <<

RepriseSSDED Special

» 8GB RAM (server-grade registered memory)

» 120GB solid state drive (Crucial M500).

» 6 usable IPs (additional IPs available).

Only $49.00 per month with FREE setup.

>> Order Now <<

RepriseLETDED001 Special

» Dual Intel Xeon L5520 quad-core with hyperthreading (16 threads)

» 8GB RAM (server-grade registered memory)

» 1TB SATA hard drive.

» 6 usable IPs (additional IPs available).

Only $49.00 per month with FREE setup.

>> Order Now <<

Optional Add-Ons

» cPanel license: +$29.95 per month

» Extra IPs: +$1.50 per IP per month

» Need a quote for a custom hardware config? Contact us at sales [at] reprisehosting.com

SLAs and Guarantees

» 99.9% network uptime

» 100% power uptime

» 100% cooling uptime

» Server setup in 24 hours or less, Monday-Sunday

This offer is not available through our website, use the order link above to sign up.

Frequently Asked Questions:

Can I customize my system to include more disk space/memory/bandwidth?

Yes! We can add more memory, secondary hard drives, RAID or increase your bandwidth allotment. Upgrade options are listed on our website or you may contact sales [at] reprisehosting.com for a custom quote.

Where is your datacenter?

Our equipment is located in Las Vegas, NV and Seattle, WA. The servers for this special will be hosted at our Seattle, WA location in the Westin Building.

Test IP?

Thanked by 1ErawanArifNugroho

Comments

• catalystiumcatalystium Member
    edited June 2014

Nice little deals, 2GB ram is a little low though for the first one.

Curious as to what ram upgrades would cost? Assuming I'll have to email sales for that.

Thanked by 1BrianHarrison
  • How much is an extra 1TB drive if we wanted to do 2x1TB in the L5520 servers w/ software raid?

Cheers!

• Mark_RMark_R Member

good deals.

• BrianHarrisonBrianHarrison Member, Patron Provider

@TheLinuxBug said:
    How much is an extra 1TB drive if we wanted to do 2x1TB in the L5520 servers w/ software raid?

Cheers!

If you want to replace the 500GB SATA with a 1TB SATA, we can do that free of charge if you reference this thread in the comments section of your order form.

To add a secondary 1TB drive, we would charge another $9.95 per month. If you'd like to order a server with dual 1TB SATAs, please send me a private message indicating which dedicated server you'd want to add the second 1TB drive to and I'll provide the custom order link.

Please let me know if you have any other questions, thanks!

• TarZZ92TarZZ92 Member
    edited June 2014

i get 168ms from home which is shocking. as my isp has heavy peering/transit with the said provider especially abovenet

Edit: 82 ms then doubles? http://pastie.org/9307499

edited June 2014

@TarZZ92 said:
    i get 168ms from home which is shocking. as my isp has heavy peering/transit with the said provider especially abovenet

Edit: 82 ms then doubles? http://pastie.org/9307499

It appears that the route your packet took was over NTT rather than Abovenet. I just ran a reverse traceroute and your packets traverse both to and fro over the NTT network.

The gap from Seattle to London is covered in just three hops (London -> NYC -> Seattle) -- generally speaking, fewer hops and a direct path is ideal for keeping latency low. You'd see a lot more than three hops if your packets were sent over lower quality transit (e.g., Cogent).

We can reach you in ~152ms which isn't too far off the ~130ms result we had with the CloudMonitor global ping test: http://pastie.org/private/j5cjl5jwrzwlg7e1axx3oq

There are certainly servers in the USA with lower ping times to Europe (i.e., anything on the east coast), but what you get with us is a reasonably low ping time to both Asia and Europe.

• MarshalCheMarshalChe Member
    edited June 2014
    1. RepriseSDED Special costs $35.95 on your site.
      Can't see any coupon to activate $29.95 price.

2. No hardware options to configure.
      Interesting how much would it be to add 2Gb memory more? How much for secondary backup drive (9.95 for 1Tb, yeah? and what about 500Gb?)

3. How about support response time? Can u please provide link on ToS (can't find it on the site)?

Thanks!

Edit: 186ms from Hetzner, 208ms from Moscow.

edited June 2014

@MarshalChe said:

>

1. RepriseSDED Special costs $35.95 on your site.
      Can't see any coupon to activate $29.95 price.

2. No hardware options to configure.
      Interesting how much would it be to add 2Gb memory more? How much for secondary backup drive (9.95 for 1Tb, yeah? and what about 500Gb?)

3. How about support response time? Can u please provide link on ToS (can't find it on the site)?

Thanks!

Edit: 186ms from Hetzner, 208ms from Moscow.

1. I sincerely apologize regarding the error on the RepriseSDED pricing -- the price is actually $35.95 per month. If you search for RepriseSDED in Google you'll find that the $35.95 is the accurate price.

2. We can add a secondary 1TB SATA for $9.95 per month. We don't carry a large number of 500GB SATA drives (they're mostly set aside for RepriseLDED systems and replacement spares), so for the time being a 1TB SATA or 2TB SATA secondary drive are our only opions.

If you'd like the system customized in any other manner (dual CPUs, software RAID, etc) feel free to send me a private message for a quote and a custom order link. We're happy to come up with a server deal that fits your needs.

1. We respond within 15 minutes on all emergency tickets 24/7/365. Normal priority technical support is typically handled within business hours 8AM to 6PM, 7 days a week. However, as I'm sure you can surmise from the price, there are self-managed dedicated servers. Aside from the initial setup and configuration, it is largely up to the customer to setup their server the way they want it.

Our terms of service can be found at http://www.reprisehosting.com/tos/.

Please let me know if you have any other questions, thanks!

Thanked by 1MarshalChe
  • heyzzxheyzzx Member
    edited June 2014

If the RepriseLDED Special is 4G memory...

• I ordered a server the other day and nothing but good things so far. They were very professional, kept me updated on how the server setup was going and because the server setup took longer then expected, they upgraded my server. They also adjusted the next invoice due date to compensate for the late setup (which is expected). I'd definitely recommend Reprise Hosting.

• @heyzzx said:
    If the RepriseLDED Special is 4G memory...

That's what I was saying, I'd hit one up on the spot if it had 4GB. Although their upgrades for 2GB more ram is $5.

• dnwkdnwk Member

I never see NTT / AboveNET in http://bgp.he.net/AS62838#_peers Does it go through vanoppen.biz?

edited August 2014

@dnwk said:
    I never see NTT / AboveNET in http://bgp.he.net/AS62838#_peers Does it go through vanoppen.biz?

NTT and AboveNet are there: http://bgp.he.net/AS62838#_graph4

We have a transit agreement with FiberHub in Seattle -- FiberHub is the entity that peers directly with AboveNet and NTT.

If you have any further questions about our network that require a more detailed answer, please feel free to contact us over our ticketing system at http://www.reprisehosting.com/client/