Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

BuyVM OMG! - Page 4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

BuyVM OMG!

124»

Comments

• melp57melp57 Member

@Logano said:
    @melp57 Manual provisioning can be annoying, but it also reduces abuse risk for the provider, which in turn leaves you with a more stable service at a lower price point. Once you've "done your time", you'll appreciate that your server mates are at least minimally vetted.

Thanks for explaining. I didn't realize it was a problem. Just would have been nice to know upfront instead of seeing in email. I can live with this safety measures.

Thanked by 1Logano
  • melp57melp57 Member

@melp57 said:

@Logano said:
    @melp57 Manual provisioning can be annoying, but it also reduces abuse risk for the provider, which in turn leaves you with a more stable service at a lower price point. Once you've "done your time", you'll appreciate that your server mates are at least minimally vetted.

I had cancelled my order, but after hearing you guys about abuse prevention, I recorded this afternoon. You guys have said this is a great company and I trust you. Also you have been so nice to me in explaining everything.

Thank you!

Thanked by 1Logano
  • cyagoncyagon Member

Can confirm. BuyVM is quality at everything (except availability)

• melp57melp57 Member

@cyagon said:

Sure is. I signed up a few days ago. Love their in-house VPS control panel . Need more information about there storage slabs and if I have the correct vps to use it with.
    And how I would use it with the VPS.

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

@melp57 said:

@cyagon said:

Sure is. I signed up a few days ago. Love their in-house VPS control panel . Need more information about there storage slabs and if I have the correct vps to use it with.

Slabs work on any plan you want. It attached as an extra drive in the VM :)

Francisco

Thanked by 1melp57
  • vladimirleninvladimirlenin Member
    edited June 2022

Dear @Francisco would you mind if I request you to upgrade my account status to premier? Because, I really wish to go on long term with you. Thanks...

• MPGMPG Member

LoL no IP compromise. It's easy to toss s**t when things go wrong. But rare people follow up or mention when things go right. I'm a BuyVM fan boy. Yes it is true. :-)

• cyagoncyagon Member

@melp57 said:

@cyagon said:

I dint meant uptime. I meant that the VPS constantly out of stock