Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

anybody using Enhance.com
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

anybody using Enhance.com

antpeksantpeks Member
edited June 2022 in General

Last week, i discovered thru a FB post https://enhance.com/ a controlepanel for multiple servers, they have a decent pricing schedule, i was wondering if somebody already is using it on their setup.

Comments

• Site is dead for me 🤔

• BeeManBeeMan Member

I saw the WHT thread. Although there were a few bugs the last time I tried, I'm still intrigued in using them for my clients. Before using it, I'll wait a few months.

• swat4swat4 Member

Never heard of them but they surely have the ambition. Otherwise, they would not have acquired the domain in 2018 with a 6-figure price tag ;)

Thanked by 1Logano
  • dosaidosai Member

@szymonp said:
    Site is dead for me 🤔

Same

• @dosai said:

@szymonp said:
    Site is dead for me 🤔

Same

I had to disable adguard dns to load that

• JamesFJamesF Member, Host Rep

Pretty sure it’s the guys who first did Tsohost.

I’m surprised they didn’t do something off the grid host control panel they had with Tso cloud hosting.

• JasonMJasonM Member

what does the customer of the web host using Enhance will get as control panel? like cpanel?

• enhance.com is on both Pihole & ADGuard block lists. Wonder why.....

• MikeAMikeA Member, Patron Provider

@JasonM said:
    what does the customer of the web host using Enhance will get as control panel? like cpanel?

It's more basic than cPanel, but has most common features you need like SQL, Email, DNS.

• @Gravely said:
    enhance.com is on both Pihole & ADGuard block lists. Wonder why.....

Hi,

Jamie from Enhance here.

The reason its on the lists alas, is the people we bought the domain from used to run an Ad Network via it, so its a little tarnished on some lists. We are actively seeking to have it removed as obviously we are not them.

In the meantime, if anyone has any questions about Enhance do let me know.

Do check out our roadmap too :)

We release every 2-3 weeks and are very actively developed. We listen to the community and where there is enough demand, it goes on the roadmap!

Thanked by 1Logano
  • emghemgh Member

@JamieBeeston said:

@Gravely said:

Hi,

Jamie from Enhance here.

The reason its on the lists alas, is the people we bought the domain from used to run an Ad Network via it, so its a little tarnished on some lists. We are actively seeking to have it removed as obviously we are not them.

In the meantime, if anyone has any questions about Enhance do let me know.

We release every 2-3 weeks and are very actively developed. We listen to the community and where there is enough demand, it goes on the roadmap!

Ah, sucks.

I had a great domain once, that Google somehow blocked. I couldn't get them to crawl it, I switched DNS, I switched SSL, I switched hosting.

I bumped my issue in their forums for a long time.

No matter the Google service, crawling, GSC inspection, Mobile Friendliness testing, they just pumped out an error and my logs never showed an incoming connection from them ever.

I decided to start all over, and switched domains. The second I switched it all worked fine again. They somehow fully blocked that domain.

So I know it sucks having a great domain but having 3rd parties fuck it up.

Thanked by 1JamieBeeston
  • @JasonM said:

Lots of prescriptions for tiny blue pills ??

Thanked by 1ralf
  • @JasonM said:

Hi Jason,

You'll get a feature rich control panel, you can check out this Video (its a year old now so things have moved on quite a bit) however the best way is simply to try it for free for 60 days.

You can see more details on our website at Enhance.com

• @JamieBeeston said:

@Gravely said:

Hi,

Jamie from Enhance here.

"Entire cPanel server migrations" I want to see how good it is.

• "Entire cPanel server migrations" I want to see how good it is.

That one is going to be a game changer, keep your eye on our roadmap and follow us on twitter @enhancecp for updates :)

• Hi, is enhance like cpanel where you install it on your own infra or the service is provided by you guys? I am pretty confused on what it is used for

• JamieBeestonJamieBeeston Member
    edited August 2022

Hi tmepy,

Let me paraphrase from an answer I gave on another post, I hope it helps explain, and the website does show a lot of case uses, but the long and short is you install it on your own kit, we don't host anything except our own Website and support systems.

Enhance is for anyone from Single user VPS install, through Agencies looking to host client websites all the way to Hosting companies looking to offer thousands or tens of thousands of accounts over dozens or hundreds of servers (these can be tin, VPS, cloud or a mix) all added in with one single command line on a fresh OS install. Enhance operates over unlimited servers and allows you to split services (email, DNS, Backup, Web etc) for each Site over different servers, and live migrate sites between these, all from one single control panel and under one single license starting at $5 a month

Have a look around the website and it will explain more.

If you check our roadmap here, you'll be pleased to see that this month we will be releasing our Lightweight PHP containerisation update which massively reduces the amount of RAM needed for install.

Follow us on twitter @enhancecp for regular updates on our exciting developments.

• naranjatechnaranjatech Member, Patron Provider

@JamieBeeston is a subdomain counted as a separate website or is it included in the main domain hosting?

• @naranjatech said:
    @JamieBeeston is a subdomain counted as a separate website or is it included in the main domain hosting?

Hi Naranjatech,

That's entirely your choice :)

All add-on domains are entirely free if you keep them within the one website container, or if you want to isolate them in their own container you're welcome to as well as a separate site.

We wanted to give the end user total freedom and be transparent about the pricing.

@JamieBeeston said:

@naranjatech said:

Hi Naranjatech,

All add-on domains are entirely free if you keep them within the one website container, or if you want to isolate them in their own container you're welcome to as well as a separate site.

We wanted to give the end user total freedom and be transparent about the pricing.

Perfect!

@JamieBeeston said:

@naranjatech said:

Hi Naranjatech,

Talking about price, do you have a long time commitment from you to not do a suden price hike?

• We are building a business here and so It's simply not in our interest to even think about increasing prices. I can understand your query in-light of the other panels hikes however I can assure you it's absolutely not our plan, we want to foster our community, not alienate them.

@JamieBeeston said:
    We are building a business here and so It's simply not in our interest to even think about increasing prices. I can understand your query in-light of the other panels hikes however I can assure you it's absolutely not our plan, we want to foster our community, not alienate them.

I really appreciate that, but I think it would be a solid statement if you would guarantee (in writing) that you will not change the pricing for the first 5 years. This off course would still give you the option to change pricing for new clients dow the road... Just my 2 cents...

• I really appreciate that, but I think it would be a solid statement if you would guarantee (in writing) that you will not change the pricing for the first 5 years. This off course would still give you the option to change pricing for new clients dow the road... Just my 2 cents...

I can say "watch this space" something along those lines is coming very soon.

I hope that helps reassure you :)

Trust me, we are very aware about why something like that is needed :)

Between the leadership staff, we have been in hosting for 50-60+ years combined.

Thanked by 1naranjatech
  • @naranjatech said:

@JamieBeeston said:
    We are building a business here and so It's simply not in our interest to even think about increasing prices. I can understand your query in-light of the other panels hikes however I can assure you it's absolutely not our plan, we want to foster our community, not alienate them.

I think it would be a solid statement if you would guarantee (in writing) that you will not change the pricing for the first 5 years.

This is impossible bro and totally ridiculous.. No one can give such guarantee even I'm sure you can't give guarantee for your services.

If they increase their price too much then customers will just leave them for other alternatives..

@BingoBongo said:

@naranjatech said:

@JamieBeeston said:

I think it would be a solid statement if you would guarantee (in writing) that you will not change the pricing for the first 5 years.

This is impossible bro and totally ridiculous.. No one can give such guarantee even I'm sure you can't give guarantee for your services.

If they increase their price too much then customers will just leave them for other alternatives..

It seems they don’t agree with you…

• @naranjatech said:

@BingoBongo said:

@naranjatech said:

@JamieBeeston said:

It seems they don’t agree with you…

Maybe that's a marketing tactic.. As per my understanding no one can give 5 years price guarantee..

Anyway best of luck both of you and your next five years of adventure

• JamieBeestonJamieBeeston Member
    edited August 2022

Hi

Just to clarify here, we are working on a way to give clients price assurance and comfort, nothing has been finalised yet but once it is, I’ll be sure to link back here again, but rest assured we know the pain other panel customers are experiencing and know what you guys want to give piece of mind and build trust. :)

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

@JamieBeeston said:
    Hi

Just to clarify here, we are working on a way to give clients price assurance and comfort, nothing has been finalised yet but once it is, I’ll be sure to link back here again, but rest assured we know the pain other panel customers are experiencing and know what you guys want to give piece of mind and build trust. :)

Could you please contact me? I'm interested on beta testing your product on myw.pt

Cheers