Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

anybody using Enhance.com - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

anybody using Enhance.com

Comments

• Could you please contact me? I'm interested on beta testing your product on myw.pt

Cheers

Hi Mike,

The product is up and live on the website.

Just go to enhance.com and you can sign up in a few seconds for a free 60 day trial.

All you need is a clean Ubuntu 20.04 LTS install and the minimum install spec and off you go :)

Any queries with install just drop an email to [email protected] and a ticket will be opened for you.

If you still need me; you’re welcome to drop me a PM :)

Enjoy.

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

@JamieBeeston said:

Could you please contact me? I'm interested on beta testing your product on myw.pt

Cheers

Hi Mike,

Just go to enhance.com and you can sign up in a few seconds for a free 60 day trial.

All you need is a clean Ubuntu 20.04 LTS install and the minimum install spec and off you go :)

Any queries with install just drop an email to [email protected] and a ticket will be opened for you.

Enjoy.

Sure thing, cheers :)

• @JamieBeeston said:

Could you please contact me? I'm interested on beta testing your product on myw.pt

Cheers

Hi Mike,

Enjoy.

Any chance you are going to add support for AlmaLinux/RockyLinux? I've used CentOS/AlmaLinux for so long prefer to use those. I don't use Ubuntu at all lol

One thing using a different control panel but to use a different OS as well is too much haha

I hope you support AlmaLinux/RockyLinux or at least AlmaLinux at some point.

Enhance looks to be around 50% cheaper compared to cPanel. Would be good to offer to Enhance as a second control panel.

Thanked by 3MikeA JamieBeeston vero
  • emghemgh Member

Addon domains is stupid.

Thanked by 2Dazzle sasslik
  • handyhosthandyhost Member, Host Rep

Need Support for RHEL Based OS .

Thanked by 1MikeA
  • @handyhost said:
    Need Support for RHEL Based OS .

Hi Handyhost,

Always happy to get feedback, is there any specific reason you don't like ubuntu ?

• @HostXNow said:

Any chance you are going to add support for AlmaLinux/RockyLinux? I've used CentOS/AlmaLinux for so long prefer to use those. I don't use Ubuntu at all lol

One thing using a different control panel but to use a different OS as well is too much haha

I hope you support AlmaLinux/RockyLinux or at least AlmaLinux at some point.

Enhance looks to be around 50% cheaper compared to cPanel. Would be good to offer to Enhance as a second control panel.

it's a potential future plan, it's not currently roadmapped.

The underlying distro makes very little operational difference with enhance because everything is containerised, we lean towards ubuntu for the Kernel.

Please do message me with your thoughts :)

• https://community.enhance.com/

Community now Live :)

We welcome your feedback, requests and comments.

• buyserverbuyserver Member, Patron Provider

We are currently deploying Enhance Control Panel.  I like the ability to assign multiple server roles.  For example our set up will be 2 x APP servers, 1 x Database server, 2 x DNS servers, 1 x master, 1 x backup server, 1 x Email server.  From what I read this cluster is only available for dedicated servers but you can run all services on one VPS.  On their website it supports dedicated server deployments of enhance for clients?

Their staff and support has been amazing during the whole process. We had a problem with some old IP Tables and their support found it in one minute.

The UI is amazingly clean and modern.  I had a few clients try it and they love it.  

The only problems I see so far is it is a bit of a learning curve coming from other control panels such as cPanel, Direct Admin etc.  Once you get familiar with it starts flowing tho. The other problem I ran into with IP tables was not related to Enhance.  We only had Ubuntu 20 at the Datacenter ( we usually do not use this distro ).  After installing Ubuntu 20 we upgraded to Ubuntu 22 and it kept some legacy IP tables rules that conflicted during installation.  

Features I would like to see:  Most of the features I can think of they are currently developing or have already been released.  I would love to see the ability to load balance multiple app servers, basically a copy of the website on multiple app servers load balanced with either external or internal load load balancers.

We hope to have this installation complete this next week and offering it.

Thanked by 2sebkehl JamieBeeston
  • verovero Member, Host Rep

@JamieBeeston said:

As other members mentioned, please add support for RHEL based distros.

• JamieBeestonJamieBeeston Member
    edited November 2022

@buyserver said:
    We are currently deploying Enhance Control Panel.  I like the ability to assign multiple server roles.  For example our set up will be 2 x APP servers, 1 x Database server, 2 x DNS servers, 1 x master, 1 x backup server, 1 x Email server.  From what I read this cluster is only available for dedicated servers but you can run all services on one VPS.  On their website it supports dedicated server deployments of enhance for clients?

Their staff and support has been amazing during the whole process. We had a problem with some old IP Tables and their support found it in one minute.

The UI is amazingly clean and modern.  I had a few clients try it and they love it.  

The only problems I see so far is it is a bit of a learning curve coming from other control panels such as cPanel, Direct Admin etc.  Once you get familiar with it starts flowing tho. The other problem I ran into with IP tables was not related to Enhance.  We only had Ubuntu 20 at the Datacenter ( we usually do not use this distro ).  After installing Ubuntu 20 we upgraded to Ubuntu 22 and it kept some legacy IP tables rules that conflicted during installation.  

Features I would like to see:  Most of the features I can think of they are currently developing or have already been released.  I would love to see the ability to load balance multiple app servers, basically a copy of the website on multiple app servers load balanced with either external or internal load load balancers.

We hope to have this installation complete this next week and offering it.

Some great comments and feedback there, look forward to seeing you offering this to your customers, if you need anything at all, our support team are always eager to help :)

@vero said:

@JamieBeeston said:n

As other members mentioned, please add support for RHEL based distros.

The more we get requests for the same thing, the higher up the list the requests move.

So the key here is to Pop a request on the forum and then other users can upvote it :)

• JamesFJamesF Member, Host Rep

Just thought I would reach out and see how people were getting on with it?

Any plans to migrate from DA / CPanel. ?

I looked but felt it could do with:
    -GUI Firewall
    -MariaDB
    -Modesec rules Apache
    -I couldn’t see anywhere to add additional IP’s?
    -central management for Wordpress
    -a way to chose SSH / FTP offsite backup / restore.

It does look promising!

• treesmokahtreesmokah Member
    edited June 2023

Hey, @JamieBeeston
    Why do you block archiving your website on web.archive.org?

• febryanvaldofebryanvaldo Member
    edited June 2023

Wow. This is something. Just missing the Nginx.

So the first month would be $5 then after that the billing would be flexible? let say i have 15 websites, the price per website is $0.15, so the second month my billing would be $2.25? or still the lowest billing $5? Can you confirm @JamieBeeston

• @BingoBongo said:

@naranjatech said:

@BingoBongo said:

@naranjatech said:

@JamieBeeston said:
    We are building a business here and so It's simply not in our interest to even think about increasing prices. I can understand your query in-light of the other panels hikes however I can assure you it's absolutely not our plan, we want to foster our community, not alienate them.

I think it would be a solid statement if you would guarantee (in writing) that you will not change the pricing for the first 5 years.

This is impossible bro and totally ridiculous.. No one can give such guarantee even I'm sure you can't give guarantee for your services.

If they increase their price too much then customers will just leave them for other alternatives..

It seems they don’t agree with you…

Maybe that's a marketing tactic.. As per my understanding no one can give 5 years price guarantee..

Anyway best of luck both of you and your next five years of adventure

Grandfathered pricing is a common thing in saas.

• @treesmokah said:
    Hey, @JamieBeeston
    Why do you block archiving your website on web.archive.org?

Untitled

• MerakithMerakith Barred
    edited June 2023

@febryanvaldo, Nginx support will be launched in the next few days, and more advanced Nginx control will be introduced in upcoming releases. You can check their roadmap and community forum for more information. The developers are actively involved.

I can vouch for Enhance being the best control panel right now and will only get better in the long run. I was using it before transitioning to a custom stack based on Caddy.

• @Merakith Okay, i see their roadmap. I was using RunCloud and Ploi, but right now i'm using Cyberpanel and WordOps. It's nice to see Enhance.com support many webservers, especially LS and OLS.

• @febryanvaldo Nginx is now available.

Thanked by 1JamieBeeston
  • Is it just me or does it appear Enhance no longer offer a free trial?

• I repeatedly asked them to remove me from mailing list and though they replied yet im still getting version updates... my 2cents on it it's a bit undercooked and feels like a small company that i would not trust a business with if you're looking at reselling services. In saying this this was last year around this time so maybe it's improved.

• JamesFJamesF Member, Host Rep

@socialzzz

It will be baked and sold at a guess.

I would imagine there would be a price increase,

200 websites on enhance is $30 a month
    currently DA is unlimited Websites @ $29

• febryanvaldofebryanvaldo Member
    edited June 2023

@JamesF said: 200 websites on enhance is $30 a month
    currently DA is unlimited Websites @ $29

DA is pretty cheap, but if we compare with cPanel, it would make more sense.

• @febryanvaldo said:
    Wow. This is something. Just missing the Nginx.

So the first month would be $5 then after that the billing would be flexible? let say i have 15 websites, the price per website is $0.15, so the second month my billing would be $2.25? or still the lowest billing $5? Can you confirm @JamieBeeston

Hi, 15 websites would be charges at our minimum billing amount of 5$, you'd only see an increase on this monthly cost once you have 34+ websites.

• @aliysa_enhance said: Hi, 15 websites would be charges at our minimum billing amount of 5$, you'd only see an increase on this monthly cost once you have 34+ websites.

Alright, thanks for the info.

• Hello people, anybody got more experience with this control panel? I kinda want to try it and I collect more opinions or reviews. Thanks in advance!

• lonealonea Member, Host Rep

@COLBYLICIOUS said: Hello people, anybody got more experience with this control panel? I kinda want to try it and I collect more opinions or reviews. Thanks in advance!

Just get a license and try it yourself.

It's $5

• @lonea said:

@COLBYLICIOUS said: Hello people, anybody got more experience with this control panel? I kinda want to try it and I collect more opinions or reviews. Thanks in advance!

Just get a license and try it yourself.

It's $5

Yeah, I will still do that though but tommorow.

• risharderisharde Patron Provider, Veteran

That is an epic domain name!

Thanked by 1COLBYLICIOUS
  • tentortentor Member, Patron Provider
    edited January 18

@COLBYLICIOUS said:
    Hello people, anybody got more experience with this control panel? I kinda want to try it and I collect more opinions or reviews. Thanks in advance!

If comparing with DirectAdmin, Enhance lacks pretty lots of functionality, as well as some configuration knobs are not functioning (well as of November 23', I encountered ones related only to email rate-limits). Given equal price (if considering for personal usage, not at scale) I am not sure if Enhance worth it.