Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

★ VirMach ★ RYZEN ★ NVMe ★★ $8.88/YR- 384MB ★★ $21.85/YR- 2.5GB ★ Instant ★ Japan Pre-order ★ & More - Page 256
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

★ VirMach ★ RYZEN ★ NVMe ★★ $8.88/YR- 384MB ★★ $21.85/YR- 2.5GB ★ Instant ★ Japan Pre-order ★ & More

Comments

• totototototo Member

@skorous said:

@boysshk said:

@skorous said:

@boysshk said:
    What I'm trying to say is if @virmach doesn't have after sales assistance or is it just a refund

Just because I"m the curious type, what do you mean your 'ip is no longer available'?

is banned from visiting

Banned by whom from visiting where?

I thought he meant blocking access to the VPS from his network.

• Banned by Pooh Bear!

• @JabJab said:

Server is online (powered on), sometimes I can load random smokeping graph, but with that kind of packetloss it's total random :P

Node was unreachable for almost whole day and now when it came back I got ticket response:

we did not notice any issues with AMSD025

What a comedy 😂

Thanked by 1karjaj
  • @JabJab said:

Server is online (powered on), sometimes I can load random smokeping graph, but with that kind of packetloss it's total random :P

Out of curiosity. What tool is this?

• @HalfEatenPie said:

@JabJab said:

https://ping.pe/

• @HalfEatenPie said:

@JabJab said:

ping.pe

• FrankZFrankZ Veteran

@Rockster - Only because I am curiosity, can you please post the ping.pe output to the gateway IP of your Amsterdam VPS?

• KurumiKurumi Member

@VirMach

please handle the ticket #671838.

My vps is offline after migrate LA at 30 May.And Soheil G. said he will re-create it. But my service is terminated at 1 June.The last time Soheil G. replied to my ticket was 10 days ago.

• I have bought a month's 500g storage now. Will this still work? Can I get a refund if I don't turn it on?

• clanclan Member

:'(

• Work order #195517, the IP has been lost on June 3, and there has been no reply for many days in the past, requesting to change the IP, processing the work order

• JabJabJabJab Member
    edited June 2022

Rockster said: Node was unreachable for almost whole day and now when it came back I got ticket response:

What a comedy 😂

@VirMach you need to step up your monitoring game. No idea how you did monitor that AMSD025 - totally internally from another AMS node and it never hit "external/bridge" router?

@FrankZ said: @Rockster - Only because I am curiosity, can you please post the ping.pe output to the gateway IP of your Amsterdam VPS?

No, because it "fixed itself" (I guess) after half a day, but situation was the same :D
    Bah, but I can show you smokeping from my VPS to gateway.

or would you like to see smokeping from my VPS to VirMach.com website?

also can show you smokeping from my VPS to VNC Host (so like localhost on node?)

Yeah, node was probably fine if you monitor it internally :D

Thanked by 1Mumbly
  • edited June 2022

Another fine day until Friday

• TYOC002S is offline now.

• kzedkzed Member
    edited June 2022

@Lurkrazy said:
    TYOC002S is offline now.

no it's not..
    but the steal is very high tho.

• yz0411yz0411 Member

@Lurkrazy said:
    TYOC002S is offline now.

Same

• edited June 2022

@kzed said: but the steal is very high tho.

TYOC002S CPU steal time might burst to approximately 10~20% when idle, I would call it VirFutures' normal level

VPS is up, however it's unable to access the Web panel

Operation Timed Out After 90001 Milliseconds With 0 Bytes Received

• @Lurkrazy said:
    TYOC002S is offline now.

It's online now.

• VirMachVirMach Member, Patron Provider

@JabJab said: @VirMach you need to step up your monitoring game. No idea how you did monitor that AMSD025 - totally internally from another AMS node and it never hit "external/bridge" router?

We don't monitor every single IP address. That'd be a nightmare, especially with people setting up custom firewall rules and such. We do have a future project for having test VMs running on each node 24/7 and reporting back a lot of different metrics such as pinging eachother and checking CPU steal, but that's a future project.

@JabJab said: No, because it "fixed itself" (I guess) after half a day, but situation was the same
    Bah, but I can show you smokeping from my VPS to gateway.

We have a ton of abuse and it's disproportionately affecting these Ryzen nodes because they're on new versions of everything that barely function and a lot of it at this point has nothing to do with the Ryzen hardware itself, and just that they're filling more evenly.

With E5's we had so many of them that were essentially empty that a big factor ended up being that the abuse didn't really affect as many people or as large of an impact. So previously there was a high chance of these new abuse services landing on an empty E5 node with a bunch of idle services so no one noticed it before we caught them. I had a whole wall of text explaining it further but I'd rather not publicly discuss the specifics of who/why/how and how we're catching them.

@Lurkrazy said:

@Lurkrazy said:
    TYOC002S is offline now.

It's online now.

@Murata_Chink_Best said:

@kzed said: but the steal is very high tho.

TYOC002S CPU steal time might burst to approximately 10~20% when idle, I would call it VirFutures' normal level

VPS is up, however it's unable to access the Web panel

Operation Timed Out After 90001 Milliseconds With 0 Bytes Received

@kzed said:

@Lurkrazy said:
    TYOC002S is offline now.

no it's not..
    but the steal is very high tho.

This didn't go offline. It's luckily been stable since we swapped out the RAM.

There was an overload event from approximately 6:15AM PST to 8:33AM PST, which coincides with your posts.

Thanked by 1Lurkrazy

@Rockster said:

@JabJab said:

Node was unreachable for almost whole day and now when it came back I got ticket response:

What a comedy 😂

Ticket ID? I want to double check and make sure it was handled properly.

• FrankZFrankZ Veteran

@Murata_Chink_Best actually it's still Thursday in California

Thanked by 1Murata_Chink_Best
  • Seems new LA (QuadraNet) works fine, did they use PVLAN or some alike?
    Do the same configuration in other DCs and things will be fine.

• @lowendclient said:
    Seems new LA (QuadraNet) works fine, did they use PVLAN or some alike?

yes surprisingly Quadranet working well.

Thanked by 1lowendclient
  • YunenYunen Member

SJC 004 not down, but vps on this node down. Why? I found my vps was down, but other vps on SJC004 still alive, I had check the outbound network just 1G and try to reboot the vps but it did not work. And I had check my supporttickets not exist any cpu usage alert. ip: 92.118.230.12.

• miaumiau Member

now that storage vps is up.. internal networking when?😂

• @lowendclient said:
    Seems new LA (QuadraNet) works fine, did they use PVLAN or some alike?

Mine is still unavailable... When did you order it?

• @miau said:
    now that storage vps is up.. internal networking when?😂

Never

• JabJabJabJab Member

@miau said: now that storage vps is up.. internal networking when?😂

Assuming VirMach had plan to go to each location to "fix" networking and some servers and that was few months long project... not this year for sure :D

@JabJab said:

@miau said: now that storage vps is up.. internal networking when?😂

Assuming VirMach had plan to go to each location to "fix" networking and some servers and that was few months long project... not this year for sure :D

Yeah that's a pretty good guess. Oh man we're closer to Black Friday than January 1st.

This discussion has been closed.