Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

★ VirMach ★ RYZEN ★ NVMe ★★ $8.88/YR- 384MB ★★ $21.85/YR- 2.5GB ★ Instant ★ Japan Pre-order ★ & More - Page 255
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

★ VirMach ★ RYZEN ★ NVMe ★★ $8.88/YR- 384MB ★★ $21.85/YR- 2.5GB ★ Instant ★ Japan Pre-order ★ & More

Comments

• JonesJones Member
    edited June 2022

@vhhjkgl said:
    1.512MB Migration Special ;We're working on this...
    2. You have an unpaid invoice. Pay it now to avoid interruption in service.
    3. The migration has not been successful until now, the bill came a month early.lol

+1

Most people have the same experience as you~

Thanked by 1coreflux
  • FrankZFrankZ Veteran
    edited June 2022

@Jones said:

@vhhjkgl said:
    3. The migration has not been successful until now, the bill came a month early.lol

+1

Most people have the same experience as you~

Just a note for those that do not know this already.

1. VirMach sends invoices for yearly plans 30 days before the due date.

2. If you have account credit, the invoice amount will be deducted from your account credit automatically and the service will be renewed for another year.

3. If you do not have account credit and you receive an invoice for a service that you end up wanting to cancel, you can cancel the service in the billing panel at least 3 days before the due date and the invoice will be canceled automatically, you will not be charged any late payment fees, and your service will not renew.

4. If you submit a cancellation request to cancel a yearly service at the end of the billing cycle, more than 30 days before your next renewal date, you will not receive an invoice for that service.

5. If you cancel a yearly service more than 30 days before your renewal date, and then later change your mind and want to keep the service. You can cancel the cancellation no less then 3 days before the renewal date and you will be invoiced before your service expires and if you pay the invoice promptly the service will renew for another year.

6. You should pay all invoices for services you wish to keep at least 3 days before the due date.

NOTE: The 3 days stated in the above are best practices and not hard rules. The billing panel sometimes is unavailable, can be overloaded if there is a flash sale going on, etc. The invoices generate based on cron jobs and this gives you time in case there are unforeseen circumstances so things do not fall through the cracks. You may be able to push these limits, but you do so at your own risk.

• @FrankZ said: 4. .. more then THAN 30 days..

Thanked by 2FrankZ yoursunny
  • FrankZFrankZ Veteran

@AlwaysSkint said: @FrankZ said: 4. .. more then THAN 30 days..

I have already removed virtually all contractions from my posts. Now I just need to stop using then and than and we should be good.

Thanked by 1AlwaysSkint
  • @VirMach said: Future Tokyo Storage - Around 70TB confirmed they want to wait longer and then by default all the 500GB plans, one cancellation/refund for 500GB so far. Current plan is to send another 130TB~ usable space node. If confirmations go above 100TB then we'll up that to 180TB-288TB.

Will the storage 4T in Tokyo, Japan still be activated?
    If I run out of traffic, how much do I have to pay to reset?

• Yo VirFutures,

Would you provide an (paid?) option to attach additional NVME to storage offers (similar to BuyVM)?

I understand I shouldn't except too mush. Since despite some trade offs such as high CPU steal time, slower disk IO and so on, the price is half or even one third compare to other providers.

Your humble MJJ

• It's been many days and I've been insane with no tickets being processed for me,

• @vhhjkgl said:

I bought a 3GB Migration Special in LA, and I can't migrate it too, though I got another ip address.

• Before I have 2 paid orders for migrants from the US to Japan.

But it's not processed yet.

Then I ordered 2 new storage and ryzen VPS in japan.

So maybe I don't need to migrate my previous VPS now.

Should I cancel the migrate order or just keep it and wait?

• powerflowerpowerflower Member
    edited June 2022

@Lurkrazy said:

@vhhjkgl said:

I bought a 3GB Migration Special in LA, and I can't migrate it too, though I got another ip address.

Same thing here with a 768MB migration special in amsterdam.
    It would be nice if @VirMach took a look at why so many people can't move their specials , although ryzen button is available

Thanked by 1karjaj
  • MumblyMumbly Member
    edited June 2022

I am not at home right now and can't check properly - can someone confirm if AMS025 is up?
    (because my website seems to be down again)

• JabJabJabJab Member

@Samael said: I am not at home right now and can't check properly - can someone confirm if AMS025 is up?

Depends when you check ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Thanked by 1Mumbly
  • MumblyMumbly Member

Here we go again...

• JabJabJabJab Member
    edited June 2022

Server is online (powered on), sometimes I can load random smokeping graph, but with that kind of packetloss it's total random :P

• @VirMach said:
    I found out that you can actually get some as-is liquidation versions of it with probably some minor issues and cosmetic imperfections for $99 plus shipping instead of $580 on their website. or open-box/customer return for only $300. Can't really beat it with any other 3D printer at that price, it's a steal. I might actually buy a few liquidation models at $99 when I have some more time and part it out. Honestly at that price it's worth it for just the frame, pretty crazy pricing.

Definitely picking one of these as-is specials up, that is an absolute steal even if I have to tear the entire thing down and reassemble it myself just to get it all square. Hopefully it doesn't look like someone ran it over with a car or something.

• RocksterRockster Member
    edited June 2022

@Samael & @JabJab, so who will be the one to open support ticket? :)
    I checked network status and issue isn't acknowledged yet.
    We really don't luck with this AMS025...

• JabJabJabJab Member

@Rockster said: @Samael & @JabJab, so who will be the one to open support ticket?

I nominate @Samael as he seems to be running something there (I only have a smokeping for monitoring :D) and he has the most to win there in terms of SLA credits!

also casual CC @VirMach please fix AMS025, loss 80% again.
    and if I already @VirMach then I have a question - is the Alpha(Beta?) PHXZ002 Node in Pheonix still in alpha stage and I can burn CPU 24/7 or it was somehow put back into production node and I am gonna piss of my neighbors?

Thanked by 1Rockster
  • MumblyMumbly Member
    edited June 2022

@JabJab said:

@Rockster said: @Samael & @JabJab, so who will be the one to open support ticket?

I nominate @Samael

Are you nuts?!! I am not opening support ticket to end up on "problematic users" list! :D
    That's like chinese social credit system and I bet that it would work against me at some point :p

Beside that I am not sure even if we got credited after first two AMS025 outages/incidents as I already have some pre-payment credit here :P

• edited June 2022

@Samael said: That's like chinese social credit system

See you in the labor re-education camp

• foitinfoitin Member

@Murata_Chink_Best said:

@Samael said: That's like chinese social credit system

See you in the labor re-education camp

re-education concentration camp

• VirMachVirMach Member, Patron Provider

Announcing our unofficial emergency migration policy here, let me know what you guys think.

Any E5 facing continued problems where it has 1-2 day downtimes, we're just going to get back up and immediately migrate to Ryzen if a nearby Ryzen node exists. We'll send out emergency migration emails in this case. About to do this on LAKVM9.

Thanked by 2xpreboun Xrmaddness
  • JabJabJabJab Member
    edited June 2022

Kinda make sense, but are those Ryzen nodes setup with "new networking" already? Also is network there ready to take a lot of VPS in production? Not idlers like this new Ryzens that some (most?) people wait for storm to end.

Like people gonna be mad when you force them to change IP now and in like 1 month again after to change subnets and stuff to kill that broadcast thing. I guess they still gonna be less mad than not having working server at all... but my forced migration from GERKVM6 to AMS025 wasn't a good thing and ended with me not using that VPS at all :(

Also wasn't there a shit ton of issues of not working VPSes after migration to that Ryzen with 'old, not ryzen compatible system'? Support ready for that?

• karjajkarjaj Member

AMS025 seems to be very bad, just now I can't even login to my VPS. GERKVM6 failed migration to AMS.. not good. I migrated to Racknerd for stability reasons. 768 Migration special.. waiting for migration. Unfortunately my deadline is over, so need to find new VPS for it. My old storage expires 27 June, and new AMS STORAGE-4T is still pending... not good.. :/

• What I'm trying to say is if @virmach doesn't have after sales assistance or is it just a refund

• @boysshk said:
    What I'm trying to say is if @virmach doesn't have after sales assistance or is it just a refund

Just because I"m the curious type, what do you mean your 'ip is no longer available'?

• @VirMach said:

@VirMach said:
    New 3D printer coming in Monday as the others all malfunctioned from heavy use.

Do you mind sharing which 3D Printer? Always wanted to get one for custom phone case and other stuff (so I don't have to buy brackets for UPS and other mounting equipments)

Update on the BIBO 3D printer. Looks solid, probably the closest to the Ultimaker build quality versus other printers. Easy to put together, it's mostly already built out, and outside of being a little bit smaller and the touchscreen/navigation being a little shoddy, so far it's a solid 3D printer.

No adhesion issue. No leveling issue. Haven't quite figured out how to use the dual extruders yet but I'm able to crank up the settings and make it go faster without it malfunctioning. Probably the fastest 0.4mm nozzle 3D printer.

I found out that you can actually get some as-is liquidation versions of it with probably some minor issues and cosmetic imperfections for $99 plus shipping instead of $580 on their website. or open-box/customer return for only $300. Can't really beat it with any other 3D printer at that price, it's a steal. I might actually buy a few liquidation models at $99 when I have some more time and part it out. Honestly at that price it's worth it for just the frame, pretty crazy pricing.

Who the fuck brought up 3D printers that will now distract @Virmach from doing the needful? That was a bad idea.

Home 3D printers is a time suck.

• phosicphosic Member

@VirMach Please review ticket#785941 thank you

• boysshkboysshk Member
    edited June 2022

@skorous said:

@boysshk said:
    What I'm trying to say is if @virmach doesn't have after sales assistance or is it just a refund

Just because I"m the curious type, what do you mean your 'ip is no longer available'?

is banned from visiting

• RocksterRockster Member
    edited June 2022

@JabJab said:
    Kinda make sense, but are those Ryzen nodes setup with "new networking" already? Also is network there ready to take a lot of VPS in production? Not idlers like this new Ryzens that some (most?) people wait for storm to end.

Like people gonna be mad when you force them to change IP now and in like 1 month again after to change subnets and stuff to kill that broadcast thing. I guess they still gonna be less mad than not having working server at all... but my forced migration from GERKVM6 to AMS025 wasn't a good thing and ended with me not using that VPS at all :(

Also wasn't there a shit ton of issues of not working VPSes after migration to that Ryzen with 'old, not ryzen compatible system'? Support ready for that?

This!
    Migration to experimental nodes like AMS025 won't look like solution but rather whole bunch of new problems.

• @boysshk said:

@skorous said:

@boysshk said:

is banned from visiting

Banned by whom from visiting where?

This discussion has been closed.