Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

★ VirMach ★ NVMe ★ FREE Ryzen Beta ★ LA & NL ★ Ryzen $38/2YR ★ 1TB HDD $80/2YR ★ 1.5GB From $9.20/YR - Page 13
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

★ VirMach ★ NVMe ★ FREE Ryzen Beta ★ LA & NL ★ Ryzen $38/2YR ★ 1TB HDD $80/2YR ★ 1.5GB From $9.20/YR

1789101113»

Comments

• @ricannardo said:
    LOCATION REQUEST
    Order ID: 575158
    Preferred Location: Tokyo, JP

@VirMach I know you're busy on other things, but my server is still stuck on "complimentary placeholder server on existing hardware" and did not moved to a Ryzen server ever since. Is there any chance that my server will be moved? Order ID is the same as the location request I said, and if needed the invoice is #1164499.

Thanks!

• ArirangArirang Member

When will this vm deploy in NL? I have already a pre-order vm deployed in NL

Thanked by 1Shujito
  • hotsnowhotsnow Veteran
    edited May 2022

commented on another thread

• EmptyEmpty Member

Please be aware that VirMach is a scammer when purchasing this merchant service, please see here:
    https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/179182/fraudster-virmach

• FrankZFrankZ Veteran

@Empty said: Please be aware that VirMach is a scammer when purchasing this merchant service, please see here:

Seems that you have a habit of coming to LET only so as to write
    I got scammed threads and little else.

Thanked by 1bdl
  • bdlbdl Member
    edited May 2022

@Empty said:
    Please be aware that VirMach is a scammer when purchasing this merchant service, please see here:

edit: cbf

• CalypsoCalypso Member
    edited May 2022

@Empty said:

> Please be aware that VirMach is a scammer when purchasing this merchant service, please see here:
    Please be aware that Empty is a selfish person who likes to spam providers and put complaints on LET with excessive type of words, please see here:

Fixed it for you.

• qquccsqquccs Member

The sjc002 node has been offline for a week, why hasn't it been repaired?

• skorousskorous Member

@qquccs said:
    The sjc002 node has been offline for a week, why hasn't it been repaired?

To piss you off of course

• nutjobnutjob Member

@Empty said:

All this over a $3 fee? Why hasn't this guy been insta-banned? Is there a VirMach link I can use to nominate him?

Thanked by 1bdl
  • When will you deploy a nvme ryzen vm in NL ? Pre order vm in NL already is deployed but The vm in NL bought about 1.5 years ago is not still deployed.

• VirMachVirMach Member, Patron Provider

@Arirang said:
    When will you deploy a nvme ryzen vm in NL ? Pre order vm in NL already is deployed but The vm in NL bought about 1.5 years ago is not still deployed.

Open a ticket, that's definitely not normal.

• After I migrated the vps to ryzen, the installation system can no longer start

dev/dal: clean, 136726/2752416 files, 1416194/11206096 blocks
    mount: mounting
    /dev/dal on /root failed: No such device
    Failed to mount
    /dev/dal as root file system.

• FrankZFrankZ Veteran

@lipeng0820 - Try to install a AlmaLinux8 template first. Check both the billing panel and SolusVM for one that says it is Ryzen compatible. If you do not find one that is Ryzen compatible, install the one you do find, wait 15 minutes, and then install the O/S you really want from Ryzen compatible template or ISO. ISOs can probably be found in the billing panel, but if there are no ISOs in the billing panel then check SolusVM. Take you time between steps, and do not rush things, or keep hitting buttons in rapid order or you may break your VPS.

If you do not find any Ryzen compatible templates please state which node you are on.