Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

★ VirMach ★ NVMe ★ FREE Ryzen Beta ★ LA & NL ★ Ryzen $38/2YR ★ 1TB HDD $80/2YR ★ 1.5GB From $9.20/YR - Page 12
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

★ VirMach ★ NVMe ★ FREE Ryzen Beta ★ LA & NL ★ Ryzen $38/2YR ★ 1TB HDD $80/2YR ★ 1.5GB From $9.20/YR

Comments

• @jmgcaguicla said: neighbor

neighbour .. see, that's why they concentrated on the US :'(

Thanked by 1kkrajk
  • jmgcaguiclajmgcaguicla Member
    edited November 2021

@AlwaysSkint said:

@jmgcaguicla said: neighbor

neighbour .. see, that's why they concentrated on the US :'(

color
    aluminum
    center

There is only one correct way to spell those brotherman.

• Hope I can get my Ryzen in LA soon.

• goodonegoodone Member
    edited November 2021

• Why can not it be used in china? I just paid . display timeout...

• Searching for APAC offerings

• Hello, I paid for 2 years on the LA storage server a year ago, and it is still not available. It has been shown as pending in the client area for all that time. Now, it is gone completely from my client area. Can I get an update? Is it no longer coming and is my bese option to request a refund?

• @user_2million said:
    Hello, I paid for 2 years on the LA storage server a year ago, and it is still not available. It has been shown as pending in the client area for all that time. Now, it is gone completely from my client area. Can I get an update? Is it no longer coming and is my bese option to request a refund?

Never mind, it is still showing in the client area. Regardless, any update? Last time I asked you said it was on track for before black Friday...

• @user_2million said: Last time I asked you said it was on track for before black Friday...

https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/3372557/#Comment_3372557
    (and VirMach post before for little context)

• 1 year and it's still not deployed......

• VirMachVirMach Member, Patron Provider

@corbpie said:
    1 year and it's still not deployed......

I do appreciate your impeccable timing here, I was actually thinking about that myself today.

All of San Jose was shipped out today with next day shipping. It'll still take a few days most likely for datacenter hands to deploy it, but we're going to be very serious about rapid deployments. I'll provide some more information in the other thread.

• Fav Tokyo storage, hope it's no mishap. ohh

• nukenuke Member
    edited March 2022

ignore.

• mcgreemcgree Member
    edited March 2022

@VirMach said:

@corbpie said:
    1 year and it's still not deployed......

I do appreciate your impeccable timing here, I was actually thinking about that myself today.

All of San Jose was shipped out today with next day shipping. It'll still take a few days most likely for datacenter hands to deploy it, but we're going to be very serious about rapid deployments. I'll provide some more information in the other thread.

How to deal with two things, you asked me to separate two tickets, I have given the exact solution in the original ticket, when will it be solved?

I've always stressed that I don't need data, I don't need data, I don't need data, both at the beginning and now.

First thing, migrate to Phoenix, no data, no data, no data.

The second thing,for the extra $38,do I need to create another ticket?

Ticket #995064 / Submitted 11/25/2021 (12:14)

@Virmach

edited March 2022

Update on all old alpha/beta orders.

If you were part of the first group of people to purchase Ryzen services that were supposed to be deployed in February/March 2021 (one year ago) then they should have mostly been activated by today, with about 7 or 8 of them left that I am going through now.

If you still have not had your paid service which was purchased before March 2021 activated, please make a ticket if one does not exist or reply to the ticket.

These have already received double existing term length, meaning two years = four years. We're also halving the renewal prices now, meaning $38 per 2 years = $19 per 2 years. So overall, for example, if you purchased the 1GB special for $38 for 2 years, you will receive it for $38 for 4 years, and then $19 per 2 years thereafter. Most of these should have adjusted due dates already, but if further adjustments need to be made, please reply to the existing ticket or make a new ticket.

Free Beta orders.

Those who were promised a free beta, as in you made an order but did not pay, did not receive the beta as the beta program was completed with the alpha testers only and we are no longer beta testing nodes.

These people will now instead receive the following, which should be comparable or better than the original free beta:

• Three months free service.
    • It will start out in a different location than Los Angeles, most likely San Jose, Phoenix, or Seattle.
    • Service by default attempts to renew. Instead of original $38 per 2 years renewal for the 1GB package, it will renew at $3 per 3 months (quarterly) which translates to $24 per 2 years.
    • You can still cancel the service if you do not desire for it to continue.

Let me know if you have any questions, or if I made any previous promises for accommodations and I'll honor them. I do remember making some promises but I believe the above meets or exceeds those, outside of there being the obvious delay in deployment.

Update on Storage preorders.

This will be announced later.

• @VirMach said:
    Update on all old alpha/beta orders.

If you were part of the first group of people to purchase Ryzen services that were supposed to be deployed in February/March 2021 (one year ago) then they should have mostly been activated by today, with about 7 or 8 of them left that I am going through now.

If you still have not had your paid service which was purchased before March 2021 activated, please make a ticket if one does not exist or reply to the ticket.

These have already received double existing term length, meaning two years = four years. We're also halving the renewal prices now, meaning $38 per 2 years = $19 per 2 years. So overall, for example, if you purchased the 1GB special for $38 for 2 years, you will receive it for $38 for 4 years, and then $19 per 2 years thereafter. Most of these should have adjusted due dates already, but if further adjustments need to be made, please reply to the existing ticket or make a new ticket.

Free Beta orders.

Those who were promised a free beta, as in you made an order but did not pay, did not receive the beta as the beta program was completed with the alpha testers only and we are no longer beta testing nodes.

These people will now instead receive the following, which should be comparable or better than the original free beta:

• Three months free service.
    • It will start out in a different location than Los Angeles, most likely San Jose, Phoenix, or Seattle.
    • Service by default attempts to renew. Instead of original $38 per 2 years renewal for the 1GB package, it will renew at $3 per 3 months (quarterly) which translates to $24 per 2 years.
    • You can still cancel the service if you do not desire for it to continue.

Let me know if you have any questions, or if I made any previous promises for accommodations and I'll honor them. I do remember making some promises but I believe the above meets or exceeds those, outside of there being the obvious delay in deployment.

Update on Storage preorders.

This will be announced later.

Thank you, I created additional tickets to slove other order issue, thank you for your help.

• @VirMach said: If you still have not had your paid service which was purchased before March 2021 activated, please make a ticket if one does not exist or reply to the ticket.

There's a ticket of mine with subject "Ryzen Activation" that was closed and can't reply to it (#270674) that is created on 11/25/2021, what should I do with it?

• @ricannardo said:

@VirMach said: If you still have not had your paid service which was purchased before March 2021 activated, please make a ticket if one does not exist or reply to the ticket.

There's a ticket of mine with subject "Ryzen Activation" that was closed and can't reply to it (#270674) that is created on 11/25/2021, what should I do with it?

@Virmach

In fact, the node seems to be offline and therefore inoperable after creation.

RYZE.PHX-Z001.VMS

• @VirMach said: These have already received double existing term length, meaning two years = four years. We're also halving the renewal prices now, meaning $38 per 2 years = $19 per 2 years. So overall, for example, if you purchased the 1GB special for $38 for 2 years, you will receive it for $38 for 4 years, and then $19 per 2 years thereafter. Most of these should have adjusted due dates already, but if further adjustments need to be made, please reply to the existing ticket or make a new ticket.

Hello. When will the new half renewal price adjust? I've seen due dates adjusted. Thank you.

• KwanchowwanKwanchowwan Member
    edited April 2022

I have a list of 90 free beta orders, courtesy of @FAT32 and these have been long overdue.

These were for Netherlands and Los Angeles which are unfortunately not ready yet, but if anyone is tired of waiting, let me know what existing location you prefer and I can activate your free beta order there. To be clear, this is for everyone who posted a long time ago before my message here.

Available locations, by Tuesday:

• Dallas
    • San Jose
    • Phoenix
    • Tokyo
    • Denver
    • Seattle
    • Atlanta

Just let me know the location, followed by your invoice ID. The rest of the 80 will still be activated when Los Angeles and Amsterdam are finally ready.

Since it took a year for us to activate these "beta" orders, these will be activated for a year for free (the free beta orders, the 90 of them.) I'll compile a list and activate on Tuesday. I'll check your invoice ID against a list I already have, if it's not there it'll be ignored. Then after Tuesday, any others will be done in LA and Amsterdam and may take a tiny bit longer.

• Nearly time to dig the clogs out of the cupboard for a wee server celebration dance? :#

Thanked by 1FrankZ
  • AlwaysSkintAlwaysSkint Member
    edited April 2022

@jmgcaguicla said: There is only one correct way to spell those brotherman.

Around the corner from where I once lived/worked:
    https://www.commercialcafe.com/commercial-property/us/az/phoenix/the-centre/
    Always thought it amusing, and correct. ;)

• stormstorm Member

@storm said:
    FREE BETA ORDER
    Invoice ID: 1164479

Dallas
    Invoice ID 1164479

I'm in no hurry, but would prefer the location. Thanks! :smiley:

• FREE BETA ORDER

• louiejordanlouiejordan Member
    edited April 2022

FREE BETA ORDER

• @yangyan said:
    FREE BETA ORDER

@louiejordan said:
    FREE BETA ORDER

That would be for those who had entered in early 2021...

Thanked by 1FrankZ
  • tkologytkology Member
    edited April 2022

FREE BETA ORDER
    Order ID: [1413469]

• @VirMach

I had a free beta order, but it's been in my account as "cancelled" for a while.

https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/3195263/#Comment_3195263

@Xrmaddness said:
    FREE BETA ORDER
    Order ID: 1164393

Thank you in advance!

Invoice #1164393

If it's even eligible, I'd prefer it in Atlanta from the list you provided, but honestly I'm surprised you're still willing to do anything for these at all!

• Ticket #134046
    Invoice #1163112

It's not a pre-order, it's a $38 two-year Los Angeles Ryzen order, can you help me look at it?