Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

FastestVPN lifetime 12$
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

FastestVPN lifetime 12$

Comments

• NekkiNekki Veteran

What does ‘logins’ means in this context?

Simultaneous sessions? 20 individual accounts that allow 1 login each?

• randomqrandomq Member

This seems sustainable

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@randomq said:
    This seems sustainable

Who knows, but they’ve been going for sometime now.

• LoganoLogano Member

I already have an account, but bought in again just in case it actually is for 20 simultaneous connections. Daily Steals hasn't given me my redemption code yet.

• ChuckChuck Member

monthly FastestVPN spam.

Beware this deal doesn't include pro version; it was bait to get more customers first and then ask money for pro version.
    It's $2/month.
    Lifetime subscribers get basic plan.

https://imgur.com/a/5CJ8y1p

• @Chuck said: monthly FastestVPN spam.

What are the speeds like on their "medium speed servers"?
    I suspect you can't really complain for the price, but I'd like to see some numbers.

• szymonpszymonp Member

@Nekki said:

Connections

• szymonpszymonp Member

@Logano said:
    I already have an account, but bought in again just in case it actually is for 20 simultaneous connections. Daily Steals hasn't given me my redemption code yet.

They are slow af, it will take ~24h

Thanked by 1Logano
  • szymonpszymonp Member
    edited May 2022

@Chuck said:
    monthly FastestVPN spam.

Beware this deal doesn't include pro version; it was bait to get more customers first and then ask money for pro version.
    It's $2/month.

Idk streaming all of these works fine for me, tested disney on both us and uk stream servers

• VoidVoid Member

Any users here that can vouch for this VPN ?
    Internet is flooded with negative reviews for this VPN especially for their lifetime deals.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@jmaxwell said:
    Any users here that can vouch for this VPN ?
    Internet is flooded with negative reviews for this VPN especially for their lifetime deals.

It’s not my primary VPN, but it’s been fine when I need it. Have a look at @Ympker’s comparison sheet.

Thanked by 3Void Ympker kalimov622
  • ChuckChuck Member
    edited May 2022

I don't trust their app.

• VoidVoid Member

@Chuck said:
    monthly FastestVPN spam.

It's $2/month.

Thanks for the heads up

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@Chuck said:
    monthly FastestVPN spam.

It's $2/month.

Doesn’t everyone do that? Even KeepSolid try and upswell you monthly, but the core lifetime product is solid.

What don’t you get if without Pro?

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • ChuckChuck Member

Btw, I got the lifetime deal last year. it said 10 Multi Logins.
    After I redeemed the code. It shows 5 Multi Logins.
    Contacted support. No answer.

• szymonpszymonp Member

@Chuck said:
    I don't trust their app.

@Chuck said:
    I don't trust their app.

They have openvpn configs

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • VoidVoid Member
    edited May 2022

@Nekki said:

@Chuck said:
    monthly FastestVPN spam.

It's $2/month.

Doesn’t everyone do that? Even KeepSolid try and upswell you monthly, but the core lifetime product is solid.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

Meh

• szymonpszymonp Member

@jmaxwell said:

@Nekki said:

@Chuck said:
    monthly FastestVPN spam.

It's $2/month.

you do get streaming servers in lifetime... all services works since it's residential IP

• defaultdefault Veteran
    edited May 2022

FastestVPN is not great. It used to be awesome in the past, but now it disconnects me randomly. Speed is not that great either, reaching about 6Mb/s. I use it with OpenVPN configuration files available on their website for download, but it can also be used with it's own dedicated software.

For someone who does not need permanent connection or something stable, the offer is somewhat good.

If for some reason people miss this offer or it goes out fast, remember there is always a lifetime plan available through their website: https://fastestvpn.com/lifetime-special-deal

• AndrewSSDAndrewSSD Member, Host Rep

I remember some free webhosts we got in 2007 they said they have a lifetime free web hosting after 1 year they terminated all accounts with them, What i wanted to say don't trust the services which say " Lifetime " Specially when they pay for their own hardware / Network subscriptions.

Thanked by 1Chuck
  • szymonpszymonp Member

@AndrewSSD said:
    I remember some free webhosts we got in 2007 they said they have a lifetime free web hosting after 1 year they terminated all accounts with them, What i wanted to say don't trust the services which say " Lifetime " Specially when they pay for their own hardware / Network subscriptions.

They seem to have existed since 2018 so 4 years seems good enough for the price

• YmpkerYmpker Member
    edited May 2022

@Nekki said:

Simultaneous logins iirc. FastestVPN is a good backup vpn or if you just wanna grab a budget one.

@jmaxwell I use it quite often as a backup VPN when travelling. Mostly on mobile, or on my Chromebook. It works well for my purposes :)

Thanked by 2Void kalimov622
  • YmpkerYmpker Member
    edited May 2022

@Nekki said:

@randomq said:
    This seems sustainable

Who knows, but they’ve been going for sometime now.

It is through PureVPNs/Ivacy's reseller program which is fairly generous iirc. Years back I read about the terms for reselling and it seemed easy enough to keep things going with little obligations or funding.

Regarding the upselling to "Pro", I once asked support in live chat and they said it wasn't really worth it. The table suggests that some streaming services only work with pro, but US/UK streaming servers work just as fine with the regular version. So it's worth it, still. Keepsolid "basic" plan is also good enough with any of the extras.

• The VPN is Ok. Bought it three, four years ago? But that I get Spam at the E-Mail-Adress used only for them, with the a Name I only used with them is not that confidence inspiring.

• szymonpszymonp Member

@Ananchoreta said:
    The VPN is Ok. Bought it three, four years ago? But that I get Spam at the E-Mail-Adress used only for them, with the a Name I only used with them is not that confidence inspiring.

Idk don't have such issues since I got it a while ago

• @Ananchoreta said:
    The VPN is Ok. Bought it three, four years ago? But that I get Spam at the E-Mail-Adress used only for them, with the a Name I only used with them is not that confidence inspiring.

Exact same impression here. It's fine, I have other lifetime vpn's I use though.

• Two E-mails per week how to become a famous writer for the New York Times.

Speed is Ok. I use the VPN primary on some Tablets and one Mac, of course not with their proprietary software
    For the price, it does the job. They even respond on Tickets. Only FastestVPN is not for unblocking any streaming site, not even BBC.

Of my handful lifetime VPNs only Raw4VPN died after 2.5 years usage - bought for about 8$.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@Ananchoreta said:
    Two E-mails per week how to become a famous writer for the New York Times.

I get zero spam emails to the email I used for FastestVPN.

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • szymonpszymonp Member

@Ananchoreta said:
    Two E-mails per week how to become a famous writer for the New York Times.

Speed is Ok. I use the VPN primary on some Tablets and one Mac, of course not with their proprietary software
    For the price, it does the job. They even respond on Tickets. Only FastestVPN is not for unblocking any streaming site, not even BBC.

Of my handful lifetime VPNs only Raw4VPN died after 2.5 years usage - bought for about 8$.

Download the UDP config files and use the "stream" servers for streaming. Works fine for me.