Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

FastestVPN lifetime 12$ - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

FastestVPN lifetime 12$

13»

Comments

• LoganoLogano Member

@Chuck said:
    it doesn't say Pro anywhere on the plan?

Not that I can see anywhere. Split tunneling does seem to work (Android), and that is supposedly a "pro" feature.
    If only all their servers weren't slow af for me...

• szymonpszymonp Member

@Logano said:

@Chuck said:

Not that I can see anywhere. Split tunneling does seem to work (Android), and that is supposedly a "pro" feature.

The server in poland works fine for me.

• @szymonp said:
    Did you but it directly? Dailysteals signed me up for their spam but at least they have an unsubscribe button that works, maybe the site you bought a code from sold you data?

Via Stacksocial, but that account has another E-Mail address, which is spam free till now.
    I have gotten a code, with which I opened a account with the aforementioned unique email and name combination.

If I would have to speculate - and as I do not find any complains about spam in the internet - I have opened some tickets and that should set me apart from most other customers, maybe there it got lost?

• TimRooTimRoo Member
    edited May 2022

@Logano said:

@Chuck said:

I'd settle for a browser extension that lets you exclude sites, but since that extension hasn't been updated in a year I'm not holding my breath. The proxy server info in the older closed thread is absolute gold in this regard - though I haven't tested it so I don't know if it's still valid or not.

• szymonpszymonp Member

@TimRoo said:

@Logano said:

@Chuck said:

I'd settle for a browser extension that lets you exclude sites, but since that extension hasn't been updated in a year I'm not holding my breath. The proxy server info in the older closed thread is absolute gold in this regard - though I haven't tested it so I don't know if it's still valid or not.

Here is the list for servers: https://support.fastestvpn.com/vpn-servers/

Thanked by 2TimRoo Logano
  • With Code

DSFBC5

It is 5% less.

@TimRoo
    For openvpn and split tunneling on Android just use Openvpn for Android, or Strongswan. But it is available in the app for the non pro too.
    Caveat, since Android 8 or so, when VPN "always on" is active aka "kill switch", the split tunneling does not work. (If not rooted)
    Besides old, both fastestvpn Plugin/Extension for Chrome/Firefox do their job. No leaks etc.

Thanked by 2Chuck kalimov622
  • ChuckChuck Member

I don't want to jump on this because later they could put you on non-pro plan.

They spam me with their $2 month pro plan while their non-pro plan is slow af.

Thanked by 2phusi Logano