Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Welcome New Mods! - Page 5
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Welcome New Mods!

Comments

• Not_OlesNot_Oles Moderator, Patron Provider

@Nekki said:

@Not_Oles said:

@Nekki said:

@Not_Oles said:

@Nekki said: Hi, I'm Nekki and I'm a cunt. I use Clouvider, Hetzner, PebbleHost and OVH, but I fucking hate OVH. PM to see my anus. So far 3 members have asked to see it and @angstrom refused to look at it.

Hey @Nekki!

Wanna hear my favorite pig butt story?

Special deal, just for you. If you kindly clean up your sig just a bit by removing the names of individual LET members and also take the c-word and the f-word away, then I will post the story here in this thread. :)

Friendly greetings and best wishes from Mexico! <3

Tom

Hi Noles!

Publish the story on LET’s front page for 24 hours and we’ll call it a deal.

Sexy salutations from England! 8===D

N

Hello @Nekki!

Thanks for your message! :)

Best I can do is publish the story here in the thread. And, I need to ask you to make the requested changes in your sig before I publish the story.

It's getting late here in Mexico. I am going to sleep. In the morning I will take a look. If your sig is changed as mentioned in the proposed deal then I will publish the story here in the thread. Otherwise the story will stay secret and the proposed deal will be withdrawn.

Kindest wishes and kindest regards! <3

Tom

Hi Notoles!

Unfortunately you have rather overplayed your hand in this situation, as I have zero interest in reading this disturbing sounding story! Had you threatened to post the story if I didn’t make the changes, you may have had more traction, but as it stands, there is no incentive for me to do as you ask.

However, all is not lost! I will gladly change my signature if @angstrom will look at the image link I sent him yesterday. If he will, and can provide evidence of having done so, I would gladly remove both ‘cunt’ and ‘fuck’ from my signature and I will obviously remove @angstrom’s name so the signature is factually correct.

I hope you sleep well, my sweet prince.

N

Good morning!

I did sleep so well! Must have been your kind wishes @Nekki!

The proposed deal is hereby withdrawn. The story will remain secret, for now.

Best wishes and kindest regards! <3

Tom

• NekkiNekki Veteran
    edited May 2022

@angstrom said:

@zed said:

@angstrom said:

@zed said: and the creepy postcounter guy is a mod.

Would that be me? If so, I think that this is the first time that someone has called me "creepy postcounter guy"

yes of course, there may be another postcounter guy but only one is creepily consistent about it!

You may be pleased to hear that in my role as mod, I'll be saying "Congrats" and "No congrats" much less often -- the creepy consistency is over!

This what’s shit, why do you have to change to be a mod? You got the role being who you you were, there’s no need to change.

• /thread

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@Not_Oles said:

@Nekki said:

@Not_Oles said:

@Nekki said:

@Not_Oles said:

@Nekki said: Hi, I'm Nekki and I'm a cunt. I use Clouvider, Hetzner, PebbleHost and OVH, but I fucking hate OVH. PM to see my anus. So far 3 members have asked to see it and @angstrom refused to look at it.

Hey @Nekki!

Wanna hear my favorite pig butt story?

Special deal, just for you. If you kindly clean up your sig just a bit by removing the names of individual LET members and also take the c-word and the f-word away, then I will post the story here in this thread. :)

Friendly greetings and best wishes from Mexico! <3

Tom

Hi Noles!

Publish the story on LET’s front page for 24 hours and we’ll call it a deal.

Sexy salutations from England! 8===D

N

Hello @Nekki!

Thanks for your message! :)

Best I can do is publish the story here in the thread. And, I need to ask you to make the requested changes in your sig before I publish the story.

It's getting late here in Mexico. I am going to sleep. In the morning I will take a look. If your sig is changed as mentioned in the proposed deal then I will publish the story here in the thread. Otherwise the story will stay secret and the proposed deal will be withdrawn.

Kindest wishes and kindest regards! <3

Tom

Hi Notoles!

Unfortunately you have rather overplayed your hand in this situation, as I have zero interest in reading this disturbing sounding story! Had you threatened to post the story if I didn’t make the changes, you may have had more traction, but as it stands, there is no incentive for me to do as you ask.

However, all is not lost! I will gladly change my signature if @angstrom will look at the image link I sent him yesterday. If he will, and can provide evidence of having done so, I would gladly remove both ‘cunt’ and ‘fuck’ from my signature and I will obviously remove @angstrom’s name so the signature is factually correct.

I hope you sleep well, my sweet prince.

N

Good morning!

I did sleep so well! Must have been your kind wishes @Nekki!

The proposed deal is hereby withdrawn. The story will remain secret, for now.

Best wishes and kindest regards! <3

Tom

Good morning T-Dawg,

I believe we had a deal, so I would appreciate it if you did not imply you may not honour that deal.

Cinnamon rolls and fresh baked bread!

N

• angstromangstrom Moderator

@Nekki said:

@angstrom said:

@zed said:

@angstrom said:

@zed said: and the creepy postcounter guy is a mod.

Would that be me? If so, I think that this is the first time that someone has called me "creepy postcounter guy"

yes of course, there may be another postcounter guy but only one is creepily consistent about it!

You may be pleased to hear that in my role as mod, I'll be saying "Congrats" and "No congrats" much less often -- the creepy consistency is over!

This what’s shit, why do you have to change to be a mod? You got the role being who you you were, there’s no need to change.

While it's true that all of my "Congrats" and "No congrats" have gotten me to where I'm today, I felt that I could now pass on the torch to someone from the younger generation. Does this sound sensible?

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@angstrom said: While it's true that all of my "Congrats" and "No congrats" have gotten me to where I'm today, I felt that I could now pass on the torch to someone from the younger generation. Does this sound sensible?

No. Not in the slightest.

sadface

Thanked by 1webcraft
  • zedzed Member

@angstrom said:

didn't affect me, was just a thing i noticed (and wondered about once or twice, but i have my odd quirks too so no judgement).

Thanked by 1angstrom
  • risharderisharde Patron Provider, Veteran

How does one become a mod???

@zed said:

@angstrom said:

didn't affect me, was just a thing i noticed (and wondered about once or twice, but i have my odd quirks too so no judgement).

Congrats on your 242nd post

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@risharde said: How does one become a mod???

An invitation from JB.

@risharde said:

Years of hard labor and training in the workshops of the masters

@Nekki said:

@risharde said: How does one become a mod???

An invitation from JB.

Sounds legit!

@angstrom said:

@risharde said:

Years of hard labor and training in the workshops of the masters

Congratulations on your hard work then and surviving the masters workshops!

Thanked by 1angstrom
  • zedzed Member

@angstrom said:

@zed said:

@angstrom said:

Congrats on your 242nd post

thanks!

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@risharde said: Sounds legit!

For what it's worth, I recommended you as a mod to JB and RD the other day.

Thanked by 1risharde

@Nekki said:

@risharde said: Sounds legit!

For what it's worth, I recommended you as a mod to JB and RD the other day.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaat?! I mean I guess thanks, that's surprising but I would destroy this place if I became a mod and also I don't have the time for it nor the popularity or essence to keep it going as can be reflected by my low thanks statistics lol.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@risharde said: Whaaaaaaaaaaaat?! I mean I guess thanks, that's surprising but I would destroy this place if I became a mod and also I don't have the time for it nor the popularity or essence to keep it going as can be reflected by my low thanks statistics lol.

Being a good mod doesn't have anything to do with thanks, or even popularity. I did suspect you may not be on LET often enough though.

Thanked by 1risharde

@Nekki said:

@risharde said: Whaaaaaaaaaaaat?! I mean I guess thanks, that's surprising but I would destroy this place if I became a mod and also I don't have the time for it nor the popularity or essence to keep it going as can be reflected by my low thanks statistics lol.

Being a good mod doesn't have anything to do with thanks, or even popularity. I did suspect you may not be on LET often enough though.

Yes that was an assumption as I looked up mod profiles here. I visit once per day but correctly so I don't go through all posts within a thread especially these new bump threads with 24 pages in them... hint hint

• Not_OlesNot_Oles Moderator, Patron Provider

@risharde said: I don't have the time for it nor the popularity or essence to keep it going as can be reflected by my low thanks statistics lol.

@risharde I think you have more popularity than you realize. I think everybody thinks that you are a good guy. I'm always pleased to see your comments. I always read your threads. Just my two cents pesos. <3

Thanked by 1risharde

@Not_Oles said:

@risharde said: I don't have the time for it nor the popularity or essence to keep it going as can be reflected by my low thanks statistics lol.

@risharde I think you have more popularity than you realize. I think everybody thinks that you are a good guy. I'm always pleased to see your comments. I always read your threads. Just my two cents pesos. <3

Appreciate the very warm comment and for reading my posts but you are too kind, while I think I am mostly good, I can be quite fierce in disputes and while I hate to get into bitter fight, I do sometimes get into them. Also stastisticly speaking, I've always been a weird thinker that will not be able to please or gain the hearts of LET users. Also I have let a few LET people down with my single pass venture which failed. For this reason, I wouldn't commit IF I was given the opportunity - trying to keep my soul afloat and the less things I need to take to heart, the better at least at this point. Want to love the world but love is sometimes are hard thing to do when the world hates on you. Alright enough mushy stuff, I'm really here to help with my 2 cents and I appreciate the 2 pesos!

• zedzed Member
    edited May 2022

this is just getting bizarre, modding is merging threads and shaking a finger at people that broke a rule.

edit: cuz it looked like i was baggin on mods.

@zed said:
    this is just getting bizarre, modding is merging threads and shaking a finger at people that broke a rule. it's literally janitorial, what the actual fuck.

What are you referring to?

• zedzed Member

the preceeding posts.

@zed said:
    the preceeding posts.

Yes BUT not only those things and some it involves simply how one is able to say something AND maybe some share dumb luck of favour in how people see you (as stupid as that may sound)

• @angstrom said:

@zed said:
    this is just getting bizarre, modding is merging threads and shaking a finger at people that broke a rule. it's literally janitorial, what the actual fuck.

Did someone flag him for illegal use of "literally"?

Is it just me, or does @zed come across as a whiny bitch? I mean, if you're bitching about moderators doing moderation stuff, the problem is you.

Thanked by 1risharde

@TimboJones said:

@angstrom said:

@zed said:

Is it just me, or does @zed come across as a whiny bitch? I mean, if you're bitching about moderators doing moderation stuff, the problem is you.

Well, I couldn't figure out what exactly he was referring to, but oh well

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@angstrom said:

@TimboJones said:

@angstrom said:

@zed said:

Well, I couldn't figure out what exactly he was referring to, but oh well

It’s your job to understand him now.

Thanked by 1CheepCluck
  • zedzed Member

@TimboJones said:

@angstrom said:

@zed said:

definitely a whiny bitch, but i was explaining to @Not_Oles and @risharde what the job usually is. i'll quote more i guess so less confusion in the future.

also that's the correct use of literally, eat a dick.

• @raindog308 said:
    One more we've added: @angstrom ! Thank you and welcome.

Well deserved!

Thanked by 1angstrom
  • raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

And we've got one more player on the squad: welcome @DP to the mod team!

This discussion has been closed.