Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!


Welcome New Mods! - Page 4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

Welcome New Mods!

12467

Comments

  • TimboJonesTimboJones Member

    @Not_Oles said:

    @Nekki said: Hi, I'm Nekki and I'm a cunt. I use Clouvider, Hetzner, PebbleHost and OVH, but I fucking hate OVH. PM to see my anus. So far 3 members have asked to see it and @angstrom refused to look at it.

    Hey @Nekki!

    Wanna hear my favorite pig butt story?

    Special deal, just for you. If you kindly clean up your sig just a bit by removing the names of individual LET members and also take the c-word and the f-word away, then I will post the story here in this thread. :)

    Friendly greetings and best wishes from Mexico! <3

    Tom

    You just Streisand Effected his signature, I had Mobile signatures off up til now!

    Also, this is an English site, kindly remove the foreign language from your signature!

  • The 2022 Mod Hiring Incident

    image

    Thanked by 1dahartigan
  • zedzed Member
    edited May 5

    @Not_Oles said:

    @Nekki said: Hi, I'm Nekki and I'm a cunt. I use Clouvider, Hetzner, PebbleHost and OVH, but I fucking hate OVH. PM to see my anus. So far 3 members have asked to see it and @angstrom refused to look at it.

    Hey @Nekki!

    Wanna hear my favorite pig butt story?

    Special deal, just for you. If you kindly clean up your sig just a bit by removing the names of individual LET members and also take the c-word and the f-word away, then I will post the story here in this thread. :)

    Friendly greetings and best wishes from Mexico! <3

    Tom

    wow.

    and the guy always begging for money is a mod.

    and the creepy postcounter guy is a mod.

  • DPDP Member, Administrator, The Domain Guy

    👀

  • _MS__MS_ Member

    Thanked by 1ehab
  • NekkiNekki Member

    @Not_Oles said:

    @Nekki said: Hi, I'm Nekki and I'm a cunt. I use Clouvider, Hetzner, PebbleHost and OVH, but I fucking hate OVH. PM to see my anus. So far 3 members have asked to see it and @angstrom refused to look at it.

    Hey @Nekki!

    Wanna hear my favorite pig butt story?

    Special deal, just for you. If you kindly clean up your sig just a bit by removing the names of individual LET members and also take the c-word and the f-word away, then I will post the story here in this thread. :)

    Friendly greetings and best wishes from Mexico! <3

    Tom

    Hi Noles!

    Publish the story on LET’s front page for 24 hours and we’ll call it a deal.

    Sexy salutations from England! 8===D

    N

  • DPDP Member, Administrator, The Domain Guy

    Hi Nikki,

    • s/cunt/khunt
    • s/fucking/phukn
    • s/anus/a-ness

    Warm Regards from Taza Kebab.

    DoublePenetrator.

  • Not_OlesNot_Oles Member, Moderator, Patron Provider

    @Nekki said:

    @Not_Oles said:

    @Nekki said: Hi, I'm Nekki and I'm a cunt. I use Clouvider, Hetzner, PebbleHost and OVH, but I fucking hate OVH. PM to see my anus. So far 3 members have asked to see it and @angstrom refused to look at it.

    Hey @Nekki!

    Wanna hear my favorite pig butt story?

    Special deal, just for you. If you kindly clean up your sig just a bit by removing the names of individual LET members and also take the c-word and the f-word away, then I will post the story here in this thread. :)

    Friendly greetings and best wishes from Mexico! <3

    Tom

    Hi Noles!

    Publish the story on LET’s front page for 24 hours and we’ll call it a deal.

    Sexy salutations from England! 8===D

    N

    Hello @Nekki!

    Thanks for your message! :)

    Best I can do is publish the story here in the thread. And, I need to ask you to make the requested changes in your sig before I publish the story.

    It's getting late here in Mexico. I am going to sleep. In the morning I will take a look. If your sig is changed as mentioned in the proposed deal then I will publish the story here in the thread. Otherwise the story will stay secret and the proposed deal will be withdrawn.

    Kindest wishes and kindest regards! <3

    Tom

  • NekkiNekki Member

    @Not_Oles said:

    @Nekki said:

    @Not_Oles said:

    @Nekki said: Hi, I'm Nekki and I'm a cunt. I use Clouvider, Hetzner, PebbleHost and OVH, but I fucking hate OVH. PM to see my anus. So far 3 members have asked to see it and @angstrom refused to look at it.

    Hey @Nekki!

    Wanna hear my favorite pig butt story?

    Special deal, just for you. If you kindly clean up your sig just a bit by removing the names of individual LET members and also take the c-word and the f-word away, then I will post the story here in this thread. :)

    Friendly greetings and best wishes from Mexico! <3

    Tom

    Hi Noles!

    Publish the story on LET’s front page for 24 hours and we’ll call it a deal.

    Sexy salutations from England! 8===D

    N

    Hello @Nekki!

    Thanks for your message! :)

    Best I can do is publish the story here in the thread. And, I need to ask you to make the requested changes in your sig before I publish the story.

    It's getting late here in Mexico. I am going to sleep. In the morning I will take a look. If your sig is changed as mentioned in the proposed deal then I will publish the story here in the thread. Otherwise the story will stay secret and the proposed deal will be withdrawn.

    Kindest wishes and kindest regards! <3

    Tom

    Hi Notoles!

    Unfortunately you have rather overplayed your hand in this situation, as I have zero interest in reading this disturbing sounding story! Had you threatened to post the story if I didn’t make the changes, you may have had more traction, but as it stands, there is no incentive for me to do as you ask.

    However, all is not lost! I will gladly change my signature if @angstrom will look at the image link I sent him yesterday. If he will, and can provide evidence of having done so, I would gladly remove both ‘cunt’ and ‘fuck’ from my signature and I will obviously remove @angstrom’s name so the signature is factually correct.

    I hope you sleep well, my sweet prince.

    N

    Thanked by 1Not_Oles
  • angstromangstrom Member, Moderator

    @zed said: and the creepy postcounter guy is a mod.

    Would that be me? If so, I think that this is the first time that someone has called me "creepy postcounter guy"

  • NekkiNekki Member

    @angstrom said:

    @zed said: and the creepy postcounter guy is a mod.

    Would that be me? If so, I think that this is the first time that someone has called me "creepy postcounter guy"

    It’s probably also one of the more polite things you’ll be called now you’re a mod.

  • dahartigandahartigan Member

    @angstrom is on a thread closing frenzy /closed

  • NekkiNekki Member

    @dahartigan said:
    @angstrom is on a thread closing frenzy /closed

    It’s terrible the way power goes to people’s heads.

    Thanked by 1dahartigan
  • angstromangstrom Member, Moderator

    @Nekki said:

    @angstrom said:

    @zed said: and the creepy postcounter guy is a mod.

    Would that be me? If so, I think that this is the first time that someone has called me "creepy postcounter guy"

    It’s probably also one of the more polite things you’ll be called now you’re a mod.

    So far, I've heard "very miserable" (from you) and "creepy postcounter guy"

    I kind of like "post-counter guy", with a hyphen and without "creepy"

    Thanked by 1webcraft
  • angstromangstrom Member, Moderator

    @dahartigan said:
    @angstrom is on a thread closing frenzy /closed

    Only two so far, but I may lose count soon

    Thanked by 1dahartigan
  • dahartigandahartigan Member
    edited May 5

    @angstrom said:

    @dahartigan said:
    @angstrom is on a thread closing frenzy /closed

    Only two so far, but I may lose count soon

    Congratulations on your second thread closure :)

  • angstromangstrom Member, Moderator

    @Nekki said:

    @dahartigan said:
    @angstrom is on a thread closing frenzy /closed

    It’s terrible the way power goes to people’s heads.

    I feel like I'm Batman

    Thanked by 1Not_Oles
  • NekkiNekki Member

    @angstrom said:

    @Nekki said:

    @dahartigan said:
    @angstrom is on a thread closing frenzy /closed

    It’s terrible the way power goes to people’s heads.

    I feel like I'm Batman

    That’ll be all that latex.

    Thanked by 1angstrom
  • NekkiNekki Member

    @angstrom said:

    @Nekki said:

    @angstrom said:

    @zed said: and the creepy postcounter guy is a mod.

    Would that be me? If so, I think that this is the first time that someone has called me "creepy postcounter guy"

    It’s probably also one of the more polite things you’ll be called now you’re a mod.

    So far, I've heard "very miserable" (from you) and "creepy postcounter guy"

    I kind of like "post-counter guy", with a hyphen and without "creepy"

    Are you going to look at the link I sent I you so OlesOlesOlesOles wish may be granted?

  • angstromangstrom Member, Moderator

    @Nekki said:

    @angstrom said:

    @Nekki said:

    @angstrom said:

    @zed said: and the creepy postcounter guy is a mod.

    Would that be me? If so, I think that this is the first time that someone has called me "creepy postcounter guy"

    It’s probably also one of the more polite things you’ll be called now you’re a mod.

    So far, I've heard "very miserable" (from you) and "creepy postcounter guy"

    I kind of like "post-counter guy", with a hyphen and without "creepy"

    Are you going to look at the link I sent I you so OlesOlesOlesOles wish may be granted?

    No can do, I'm sorry. I don't need to see everything

    Thanked by 1ehab
  • NekkiNekki Member

    @angstrom said:

    @Nekki said:

    @angstrom said:

    @Nekki said:

    @angstrom said:

    @zed said: and the creepy postcounter guy is a mod.

    Would that be me? If so, I think that this is the first time that someone has called me "creepy postcounter guy"

    It’s probably also one of the more polite things you’ll be called now you’re a mod.

    So far, I've heard "very miserable" (from you) and "creepy postcounter guy"

    I kind of like "post-counter guy", with a hyphen and without "creepy"

    Are you going to look at the link I sent I you so OlesOlesOlesOles wish may be granted?

    No can do, I'm sorry. I don't need to see everything

    As a moderator, you should look at what I’m sending to other users.

  • angstromangstrom Member, Moderator

    @Nekki said:

    @angstrom said:

    @Nekki said:

    @angstrom said:

    @Nekki said:

    @angstrom said:

    @zed said: and the creepy postcounter guy is a mod.

    Would that be me? If so, I think that this is the first time that someone has called me "creepy postcounter guy"

    It’s probably also one of the more polite things you’ll be called now you’re a mod.

    So far, I've heard "very miserable" (from you) and "creepy postcounter guy"

    I kind of like "post-counter guy", with a hyphen and without "creepy"

    Are you going to look at the link I sent I you so OlesOlesOlesOles wish may be granted?

    No can do, I'm sorry. I don't need to see everything

    As a moderator, you should look at what I’m sending to other users.

    I can't speak for other users, but as of now, no other user has complained. Still, I don't need to see everything

  • NekkiNekki Member

    @angstrom said:

    @Nekki said:

    @angstrom said:

    @Nekki said:

    @angstrom said:

    @Nekki said:

    @angstrom said:

    @zed said: and the creepy postcounter guy is a mod.

    Would that be me? If so, I think that this is the first time that someone has called me "creepy postcounter guy"

    It’s probably also one of the more polite things you’ll be called now you’re a mod.

    So far, I've heard "very miserable" (from you) and "creepy postcounter guy"

    I kind of like "post-counter guy", with a hyphen and without "creepy"

    Are you going to look at the link I sent I you so OlesOlesOlesOles wish may be granted?

    No can do, I'm sorry. I don't need to see everything

    As a moderator, you should look at what I’m sending to other users.

    I can't speak for other users, but as of now, no other user has complained. Still, I don't need to see everything

    They’re not going to complain, they asked to see it.

  • ehabehab Member

    did @SirFoxy see it?

    Thanked by 1SirFoxy
  • NekkiNekki Member

    @ehab said:
    did @SirFoxy see it?

    He didn’t ask, but he may have seen it as it was briefly posted in a thread.

  • ehabehab Member

    @Nekki said:

    @ehab said:
    did @SirFoxy see it?

    He didn’t ask, but he may have seen it as it was briefly posted in a thread.

    maybe as wallpaper by now.

  • NekkiNekki Member

    @ehab said:

    @Nekki said:

    @ehab said:
    did @SirFoxy see it?

    He didn’t ask, but he may have seen it as it was briefly posted in a thread.

    maybe as wallpaper by now.

    Well I took his LET logo for my avatar so it would be only fair.

    Thanked by 2ehab SirFoxy
  • nyamenknyamenk Member

    Congratulations @MikePT @netomx and @angstrom

    Thanked by 3angstrom MikePT netomx
  • zedzed Member
    edited May 5

    @angstrom said:

    @zed said: and the creepy postcounter guy is a mod.

    Would that be me? If so, I think that this is the first time that someone has called me "creepy postcounter guy"

    yes of course, there may be another postcounter guy but only one is creepily consistent about it!

    edit: i would have said congrats to all of you too but i didn't understand why.. but as long as you're all happy i'm happy too.

    Thanked by 1angstrom
  • angstromangstrom Member, Moderator

    @zed said:

    @angstrom said:

    @zed said: and the creepy postcounter guy is a mod.

    Would that be me? If so, I think that this is the first time that someone has called me "creepy postcounter guy"

    yes of course, there may be another postcounter guy but only one is creepily consistent about it!

    You may be pleased to hear that in my role as mod, I'll be saying "Congrats" and "No congrats" much less often -- the creepy consistency is over!

This discussion has been closed.