Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Welcome New Mods! - Page 4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Welcome New Mods!

Comments

• @Not_Oles said:

@Nekki said: Hi, I'm Nekki and I'm a cunt. I use Clouvider, Hetzner, PebbleHost and OVH, but I fucking hate OVH. PM to see my anus. So far 3 members have asked to see it and @angstrom refused to look at it.

Hey @Nekki!

Wanna hear my favorite pig butt story?

Special deal, just for you. If you kindly clean up your sig just a bit by removing the names of individual LET members and also take the c-word and the f-word away, then I will post the story here in this thread. :)

Friendly greetings and best wishes from Mexico! <3

Tom

You just Streisand Effected his signature, I had Mobile signatures off up til now!

Also, this is an English site, kindly remove the foreign language from your signature!

• The 2022 Mod Hiring Incident

Thanked by 1dahartigan
  • zedzed Member
    edited May 2022

@Not_Oles said:

@Nekki said: Hi, I'm Nekki and I'm a cunt. I use Clouvider, Hetzner, PebbleHost and OVH, but I fucking hate OVH. PM to see my anus. So far 3 members have asked to see it and @angstrom refused to look at it.

Hey @Nekki!

Special deal, just for you. If you kindly clean up your sig just a bit by removing the names of individual LET members and also take the c-word and the f-word away, then I will post the story here in this thread. :)

Tom

wow.

and the guy always begging for money is a mod.

and the creepy postcounter guy is a mod.

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

👀

• _MS__MS_ Member

Thanked by 1ehab
  • NekkiNekki Veteran

@Not_Oles said:

Hey @Nekki!

Tom

Hi Noles!

Publish the story on LET’s front page for 24 hours and we’ll call it a deal.

Sexy salutations from England! 8===D

N

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

Hi Nikki,

• s/cunt/khunt
    • s/fucking/phukn
    • s/anus/a-ness

Warm Regards from Taza Kebab.

DoublePenetrator.

• Not_OlesNot_Oles Moderator, Patron Provider

@Nekki said:

@Not_Oles said:

Hey @Nekki!

Tom

Hi Noles!

N

Hello @Nekki!

Thanks for your message! :)

Best I can do is publish the story here in the thread. And, I need to ask you to make the requested changes in your sig before I publish the story.

It's getting late here in Mexico. I am going to sleep. In the morning I will take a look. If your sig is changed as mentioned in the proposed deal then I will publish the story here in the thread. Otherwise the story will stay secret and the proposed deal will be withdrawn.

Kindest wishes and kindest regards! <3

Tom

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@Not_Oles said:

@Nekki said:

@Not_Oles said:

Hey @Nekki!

Tom

Hi Noles!

N

Hello @Nekki!

Thanks for your message! :)

Best I can do is publish the story here in the thread. And, I need to ask you to make the requested changes in your sig before I publish the story.

It's getting late here in Mexico. I am going to sleep. In the morning I will take a look. If your sig is changed as mentioned in the proposed deal then I will publish the story here in the thread. Otherwise the story will stay secret and the proposed deal will be withdrawn.

Kindest wishes and kindest regards! <3

Tom

Hi Notoles!

Unfortunately you have rather overplayed your hand in this situation, as I have zero interest in reading this disturbing sounding story! Had you threatened to post the story if I didn’t make the changes, you may have had more traction, but as it stands, there is no incentive for me to do as you ask.

However, all is not lost! I will gladly change my signature if @angstrom will look at the image link I sent him yesterday. If he will, and can provide evidence of having done so, I would gladly remove both ‘cunt’ and ‘fuck’ from my signature and I will obviously remove @angstrom’s name so the signature is factually correct.

I hope you sleep well, my sweet prince.

N

Thanked by 1Not_Oles
  • angstromangstrom Moderator

@zed said: and the creepy postcounter guy is a mod.

Would that be me? If so, I think that this is the first time that someone has called me "creepy postcounter guy"

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@angstrom said:

Would that be me? If so, I think that this is the first time that someone has called me "creepy postcounter guy"

It’s probably also one of the more polite things you’ll be called now you’re a mod.

• @angstrom is on a thread closing frenzy /closed

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@dahartigan said:
    @angstrom is on a thread closing frenzy /closed

It’s terrible the way power goes to people’s heads.

Thanked by 1dahartigan

@Nekki said:

@angstrom said:

It’s probably also one of the more polite things you’ll be called now you’re a mod.

So far, I've heard "very miserable" (from you) and "creepy postcounter guy"

I kind of like "post-counter guy", with a hyphen and without "creepy"

Thanked by 1webcraft

@dahartigan said:

Only two so far, but I may lose count soon

Thanked by 1dahartigan
  • dahartigandahartigan Member
    edited May 2022

@angstrom said:

@dahartigan said:

Only two so far, but I may lose count soon

Congratulations on your second thread closure :)

@Nekki said:

@dahartigan said:

I feel like I'm Batman

Thanked by 1Not_Oles
  • NekkiNekki Veteran

@angstrom said:

@Nekki said:

@dahartigan said:

I feel like I'm Batman

That’ll be all that latex.

Thanked by 1angstrom
  • NekkiNekki Veteran

@angstrom said:

@Nekki said:

@angstrom said:

Are you going to look at the link I sent I you so OlesOlesOlesOles wish may be granted?

@Nekki said:

@angstrom said:

@Nekki said:

@angstrom said:

Are you going to look at the link I sent I you so OlesOlesOlesOles wish may be granted?

No can do, I'm sorry. I don't need to see everything

Thanked by 1ehab
  • NekkiNekki Veteran

@angstrom said:

@Nekki said:

@angstrom said:

@Nekki said:

@angstrom said:

As a moderator, you should look at what I’m sending to other users.

@Nekki said:

@angstrom said:

@Nekki said:

@angstrom said:

@Nekki said:

@angstrom said:

I can't speak for other users, but as of now, no other user has complained. Still, I don't need to see everything

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@angstrom said:

@Nekki said:

@angstrom said:

@Nekki said:

@angstrom said:

@Nekki said:

@angstrom said:

I can't speak for other users, but as of now, no other user has complained. Still, I don't need to see everything

They’re not going to complain, they asked to see it.

• ehabehab Member

did @SirFoxy see it?

Thanked by 1SirFoxy
  • NekkiNekki Veteran

@ehab said:
    did @SirFoxy see it?

He didn’t ask, but he may have seen it as it was briefly posted in a thread.

• ehabehab Member

@Nekki said:

@ehab said:
    did @SirFoxy see it?

maybe as wallpaper by now.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@ehab said:

@Nekki said:

@ehab said:
    did @SirFoxy see it?

maybe as wallpaper by now.

Well I took his LET logo for my avatar so it would be only fair.

Thanked by 2ehab SirFoxy
  • nyamenknyamenk Member

Congratulations @MikePT @netomx and @angstrom

Thanked by 3angstrom MikePT netomx
  • zedzed Member
    edited May 2022

@angstrom said:

yes of course, there may be another postcounter guy but only one is creepily consistent about it!

edit: i would have said congrats to all of you too but i didn't understand why.. but as long as you're all happy i'm happy too.

Thanked by 1angstrom

@zed said:

@angstrom said:

yes of course, there may be another postcounter guy but only one is creepily consistent about it!

You may be pleased to hear that in my role as mod, I'll be saying "Congrats" and "No congrats" much less often -- the creepy consistency is over!

This discussion has been closed.