Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

KUBBUR.com - €5/mo Unmetered 10Gbps KVM with DDoS Protection - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

KUBBUR.com - €5/mo Unmetered 10Gbps KVM with DDoS Protection

Comments

• London, when will it be restocked?

• +1
    When will London get some lovin?

• @LeifurGunnarsson said:
    Hello LET, I'm Leifur and I represent KUBBUR.com,

@LeifurGunnarsson , will you be offering your VPS also in your home country, Iceland?

• Hurray! You are logged into KVM Connect.

You still have to complete your fraud check. Contact support to do so at the relevant brand you're trying to authorize against or by email: [email protected]

Wanna leave? Logout.

• LeifurGunnarssonLeifurGunnarsson Member, Host Rep

@NobodyInteresting said:
    +1
    When will London get some lovin?

In the next few weeks, 1TB > restock coming very very soon!

Thanked by 1NobodyInteresting

@Offshore_Solutions said:

@LeifurGunnarsson said:

@LeifurGunnarsson , will you be offering your VPS also in your home country, Iceland?

Yes! On Monday we will be picking up our first batch of Icelandic servers which are to be shipped out to any of the three major DCs around Reykjavík / Keflavík, so ReykjavíkDC, ThorDC or Verne Global. Pricing will around the same as our current plans but will come with metered bandwidth (will be upgradeable at cost).

@loukky said:
    Hurray! You are logged into KVM Connect.

You still have to complete your fraud check. Contact support to do so at the relevant brand you're trying to authorize against or by email: [email protected]

Wanna leave? Logout.

Contact our support via email or discord, there's something fraudulent / not verifiable about your account details, for instance you could be using a VPN while on the site which is our fraud checks auto deny.

• ZyraZyra Member

@LeifurGunnarsson said:

@Offshore_Solutions said:

@LeifurGunnarsson said:

Yes! On Monday we will be picking up our first batch of Icelandic servers which are to be shipped out to any of the three major DCs around Reykjavík / Keflavík, so ReykjavíkDC, ThorDC or Verne Global. Pricing will around the same as our current plans but will come with metered bandwidth (will be upgradeable at cost).

@loukky said:
    Hurray! You are logged into KVM Connect.

Wanna leave? Logout.

Contact our support via email or discord, there's something fraudulent / not verifiable about your account details, for instance you could be using a VPN while on the site which is our fraud checks auto deny.

Can't wait!

@Zyra said:

Can't wait!

We're glad to here that, we're so excited too! We just picked up the first batch of servers for the VPS, Backup & CEPH Storage servers (please ignore my dirty garage and ping pong table):

Hope this image works!

• DazzleDazzle Member
    edited April 2022

Hello LET, I'm Leifur and I represent KUBBUR.com, we offer 10Gbps unmetered connection KVM VPS plans starting at €5/mo in New York & London with more locations on the way. Let me give you a better look at our quirks & features:

All VMs, regardless of size (we only offer 1GB 1c and over), come with:

• Free L4/L7 DDoS Protection with preconfigured & custom firewall management from Path Network (Advertised 6Tbps+ of capacity).
    • 10Gbps Unmetered bandwidth connection, (Dedicated 10G to the dedicated machine, then shared between the VMs).
    • A custom one of a kind Management Interface that we made ourselves, and that we will continue to improve and add onto.
    • Pure NVMe SSD Storage, DDR4 Memory & Ryzen 9 5950x or Ryzen 9 3900x CPU.

All this from just €5/mo or €4/GB/mo, see our plans here: www.kubbur.com/vps.

And if you're looking to join our referral program, just hand your mates your KUBBUR referral code and receive 15% back on all of their purchases, even renewals.

Let us know if you have any questions via comment or livechat. :smiley:

(Reposted as our previous post was in the wrong category, sorry!)

so you have 6tb ddos protection from path for both L4 and L7 attacks yet your website is using cloudflare? hmmm sounds fishy

• glowbotglowbot Member
    edited April 2022

lol why even say 10gbps if you can only get maybe 2 or 3gbps at once? if it was 1gbps and you could only get 200 or 300mbps people would cry

• AdvinAdvin Member, Patron Provider
    edited April 2022

@securer said:

@LeifurGunnarsson said:
    Hello LET, I'm Leifur and I represent KUBBUR.com, we offer 10Gbps unmetered connection KVM VPS plans starting at €5/mo in New York & London with more locations on the way. Let me give you a better look at our quirks & features:

All VMs, regardless of size (we only offer 1GB 1c and over), come with:

• Free L4/L7 DDoS Protection with preconfigured & custom firewall management from Path Network (Advertised 6Tbps+ of capacity).
    • 10Gbps Unmetered bandwidth connection, (Dedicated 10G to the dedicated machine, then shared between the VMs).
    • A custom one of a kind Management Interface that we made ourselves, and that we will continue to improve and add onto.
    • Pure NVMe SSD Storage, DDR4 Memory & Ryzen 9 5950x or Ryzen 9 3900x CPU.

All this from just €5/mo or €4/GB/mo, see our plans here: www.kubbur.com/vps.

And if you're looking to join our referral program, just hand your mates your KUBBUR referral code and receive 15% back on all of their purchases, even renewals.

Let us know if you have any questions via comment or livechat. :smiley:

(Reposted as our previous post was in the wrong category, sorry!)

so you have 6tb ddos protection from path for both L4 and L7 attacks yet your website is using cloudflare? hmmm sounds fishy

Cloudflare and Path are very different in their own ways. If they're already using Cloudflare DNS, they might as well just enable the Cloudflare proxy on their website. Also, Cloudflare has additional features like caching, page rules, access, and a lot more.

Moreover, if Path ever goes down, they still need to communicate with their clients somehow :)

• please ignore my dirty garage and ping pong table: nope

anyway... yabs please for the 5€ and 4€ GB machine. thx.

• Hi,
    About the "Tunnelling" policy, can I set up a reverse proxy (Nginx, HAProxy) on your server and use it as a load balancer to other VPS on different providers?

• @hyperblast said:
    please ignore my dirty garage and ping pong table: nope

@LeifurGunnarsson

@glowbot said:
    lol why even say 10gbps if you can only get maybe 2 or 3gbps at once? if it was 1gbps and you could only get 200 or 300mbps people would cry

Use our speedtest servers and see for yourself.

@hyperblast said:
    please ignore my dirty garage and ping pong table: nope

I can't give you this until we're not out of stock, there might be some yabs earlier on in the thread.

@quanhua92 said:
    Hi,
    About the "Tunnelling" policy, can I set up a reverse proxy (Nginx, HAProxy) on your server and use it as a load balancer to other VPS on different providers?

I'm fairly certain we would allow that, I'll let you know if anything changes regarding that.

@securer said:

Who in their right mind wouldn't use on of the world's largest networks to route traffic? Thanks @Advin for the wise words. :smile:

• mwtmwt Member

@LeifurGunnarsson said:
    This is Discord's own phone verification feature, please contact their support to assist you with this.

I did. They said it's your choice to enable or disable on your Discord server. They said that they are aware that their phone verification database has errors but that it's not a priority for them to fix it. They would not verify me.

I am on many discord servers. Yours is the first I've seen to require this verification.

• @LeifurGunnarsson no yabs in this thread.

• Hello leifur, I have purchased your product, this is the most comfortable one I have ever used in all the amd vps products I have bought, I have never seen a single-core amd can run at a speed of 2gbps, but the CPU usage does not exceed 50%. The five euros were great value for money. I would like to ask when the storage box in Iceland will be launched. Or, are you planning to launch a block of storage that can be connected to existing vps in New York and London? Just like buyvm. If this plan works, I think it will be my main VPS. Finally, when will you be able to do a promotion, the customer likes this you know ;)

@chiron688 said:
    Hello leifur, I have purchased your product, this is the most comfortable one I have ever used in all the amd vps products I have bought, I have never seen a single-core amd can run at a speed of 2gbps, but the CPU usage does not exceed 50%. The five euros were great value for money. I would like to ask when the storage box in Iceland will be launched. Or, are you planning to launch a block of storage that can be connected to existing vps in New York and London? Just like buyvm. If this plan works, I think it will be my main VPS. Finally, when will you be able to do a promotion, the customer likes this you know ;)

Thanks for the kind words,

We will have storage boxes & VPS servers available in Iceland, we are going to the datacenter tomorrow to get things ready for the location to be launched, it might take a few weeks.

In London we already offer a VM addon storage solution for €1/50GB/mo and are hoping to get this to NYC too.

We're not planning on running any promotions for the near future, our prices are already way below market level.

• coldcold Member

ipv6?

@cold said:
    ipv6?

We do not offer IPv6. Once Path deploys ipv6 transit & mitigation we will.

Thanked by 1cold

How many VMs per dedicated machine?

@rackabuser said:

@LeifurGunnarsson said:

Up to 128

Thanked by 1rackabuser
  • @LeifurGunnarsson when will the GB restock? thanks

@rackabuser said:

@LeifurGunnarsson said:

Up to 128

So, ~78Mbps 24/7 guaranteed?

@hotsnow said:
    @LeifurGunnarsson when will the GB restock? thanks

Early or mid may we plan on releasing most of our entire quarter rack in London to the lineup, so should have a bit of stock there soon.

You can join our discord @ discord.gg/kubbur to follow the stock updates.

Thanked by 1hotsnow
    edited April 2022

@rackabuser said:

@LeifurGunnarsson said:

@rackabuser said:

@LeifurGunnarsson said:

Up to 128

So, ~78Mbps 24/7 guaranteed?

We don't do any bandwidth guarantees other than the port being unmetered to your VM and the access is 10Gbps.

• coldcold Member

@LeifurGunnarsson said:

@cold said:
    ipv6?

and when will that happen?

@cold said:

@LeifurGunnarsson said:

@cold said:
    ipv6?

and when will that happen?

That's not something we have the answers for