Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MaxKVM Global Network Outage - Page 13
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

MaxKVM Global Network Outage

Comments

• kennsannkennsann Member
    edited April 2022

@MaxKVM said:
    @jbiloh I really don't like to repeat myself and I am not here to embarrass anyone. Please change the title back. Thank you.

Should have paid the $200 for priority support :D

• There will be no further discussion or explanation from this account in this thread.
    ——Maxkvm

Thanked by 1zed
  • @webmasteroffers said:
    I feel that behind MaxKVM is a boy, not an adult who knows how to behave and handle incidents.

nah. even boys dont do what MaxKVM is behaving/doing right now.

• Big daddy jb coming in ready to save MaxKVM but notices he doesn't have the tag

Thanked by 2fluffernutter mhn
  • @MaxKVM said:
    @jbiloh I really don't like to repeat myself and I am not here to embarrass anyone. Please change the title back. Thank you.

pay $200, no get out of jail free card

• @MaxKVM said:

Funny how you say you don’t like to repeat yourself

Everyone else repeating themselves trying to get your attention to find out what is happening. Yet you don’t bother to answer. Your expectations for @jbiloh to reply is unfounded when you can’t even answer your own customers and the community

Thanked by 3drizbo JasonM msallak1
  • JasonMJasonM Member
    edited April 2022

@Francisco said: I think you should be upfront on what happened and what users should expect in the short and long term. Are you continuing with Hivelocity or do you have to migrate? If you have to migrate, how long is Hivelocity giving to give you to move? Users need to know. What compensation, if any, is there for any of this? Can the company continue/support itself from here?

exactly. There are no answers. No solutions and no future plan as how this will go further for current customers of MaxKVM. Plus the brand has been so tarnished now that it can be more appropriately called TinyKVM

@MaxKVM said: Do you think jbiloh should change the title back?

Nope, kid. That's the most appropriate title. It should be suffixed by DEADPOOL word which is missing.

Thanked by 2msallak1 Void
  • @JasonM said:
    exactly. There are no answers. No solutions and no future plan as how this will go further for current customers of MaxKVM. Plus the brand has been so tarnished now that it can be more appropriately called TinyKVM

Nope, kid. That's the most appropriate title. It should be suffixed by DEADPOOL word which is missing.

https://tinykvm.com/

The name's already taken, and it charges $15 per year for LAX and Dallas dc.

• Adam1Adam1 Member

@Nekki said: You fucked

No, the VPS is back up and I have retrieved my data.

Thanks for your concern. Have a nice day.

Thanked by 1the_doctor
  • @HalfEatenPie said:

@jar said:
    I said this in the other thread and I'll say it here. As I'm so confident in the values of people that I know, have done business with, and have been best friends with since high school:

I will give @MaxKVM $1000 cash to produce unedited screenshots proving this to be a freedom of speech issue. I will then proceed to personally call and harass a Hivelocity employee in his favor.

If I'm wrong, make me pay for it. Make me put my money where my mouth is. I quit DigitalOcean over free speech. QuickPacket gave me a job over free speech. I eat, sleep, and breathe free speech. You've been called out sir, bring me to your side with fresh money in hand.

I'd throw some money into that as well. Because fucking lol it'd finally put everything to rest. Also it'd be cheap entertainment.

50€ from here too.

• @centrixx said:

@jar said: Excellent. I've secured mxtrannies.com via porkbun.

Updated Date: 2022-04-26T19:46:46Z
    Creation Date: 2022-04-26T19:46:45Z
    Registry Expiry Date: 2023-04-26T19:46:45Z

>he actually did it

Its almost funny. Theres only one thing that would completely piss of Jar, and nobody will tell that to you, ever.

Continue entertaining us like a clown you are.

Cope much? xD

• Hurr durr free speech

• @MaxKVM said:

Uraaaa uraaa uraaa

• @MaxKVM said: I really don't like to repeat myself and I am not here to embarrass anyone. Please change the title back. Thank you.

@MaxKVM said:
    ANNOUNCEMENT

Our global datacenter provider has limited core network access and is threatening early termination of our long term contract.

Please tell this company that you support free speech and ask them to resume full operations for MaxKVM :

[email protected]

Thank you.

Hi im customer from Indonesia. i have paid 1 full year, do i get compensation ? when will the service end ? because I need 1 until 5 days to move all my data. Sorry for my bad english i use google translate :disappointed:

• @kesurupan said: do i get compensation ? when will the service end ?

Do i get compensation: No.
    When will the service end: already ended. take your backup and find new host.

• sonicsonic Veteran

All my VPS (lx, ny, tx) are online. Not deadpool to me.

• @kesurupan said:

@MaxKVM said: I really don't like to repeat myself and I am not here to embarrass anyone. Please change the title back. Thank you.

@MaxKVM said:
    ANNOUNCEMENT

Our global datacenter provider has limited core network access and is threatening early termination of our long term contract.

Please tell this company that you support free speech and ask them to resume full operations for MaxKVM :

[email protected]

Thank you.

Hi im customer from Indonesia. i have paid 1 full year, do i get compensation ? when will the service end ? because I need 1 until 5 days to move all my data. Sorry for my bad english i use google translate :disappointed:

chargeback yesterday

• coldcold Member

@sonic said:

i guess u can't read or are to lazy to do it.

• qebaqeba Member

why they can't explain what happened so that customer can try to understand them, or maybe if they are going to go deadpool just let customer know, and let them migrate everything, before it too late.

• kesurupankesurupan Member
    edited April 2022

@JasonM said:

@kesurupan said: do i get compensation ? when will the service end ?

please tell me which hosting is recommended, especially accept payment using doku payment

• sonicsonic Veteran

@cold said:

@sonic said:

i guess u can't read or are to lazy to do it.

Yeah, wall of text, please let me know tl;dr

• LisoLiso Member

@kesurupan said:

@JasonM said:

please tell me which hosting is recommended, especially accept payment using doku payment

Cek pm gan

• @Liso said:

@kesurupan said:

@JasonM said:

Cek pm gan

siap bos ku

• NekkiNekki Veteran

This thread did not ‘get good’, I am glad I went to sleep.

Thanked by 2adly Xrmaddness
  • devpdevp Member

@aRNoLD said:

@JasonM said:

Tiny KVM Linux and BSD VPS hosting is owned by RamHost.us as mentioned in their disclaimer.

RamHost Representative is available at LET as @ramnet and among the most senior member here joined in August 2011.

For threads related to @ramnet at LET here is the Google Search Query link:

Thanked by 1ramnet
  • NekkiNekki Veteran

@Adam1 said:

@Nekki said: You fucked

No, the VPS is back up and I have retrieved my data.

Thanks for your concern. Have a nice day.

You unfucked?

• @devp said:

@aRNoLD said:

@JasonM said:

Tiny KVM Linux and BSD VPS hosting is owned by RamHost.us as mentioned in their disclaimer.

RamHost Representative is available at LET as @ramnet and among the most senior member here joined in August 2011.

he did not pay $200.

Thanked by 1SP
  • devpdevp Member
    edited April 2022

@cybertech said:

@devp said:

@aRNoLD said:

@JasonM said:

he did not pay $200.

As per ramnet discussion list their recent discussion was in October 2020.

@ramnet is a senior member at LET and were active in discussion threads for many years after they joined.

These earlier legendary providers and members of LET were among the original creators and maintainers of the LET content and their original respective low end vps services.

Thanked by 2yoursunny ramnet
  • LisoLiso Member

Has anyone perform chargeback yet? I also use paypal so am I eligible to one?

• @Liso said:
    Has anyone perform chargeback yet? I also use paypal so am I eligible to one?

yes if you paid within 180days and yes you should do it asap

This discussion has been closed.