Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

โ€บ Web Hosting 40% Off from $3 YEAR , three locations ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ช ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฌ - NVMe SSDs, Backups, โˆž transfer
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Web Hosting 40% Off from $3 YEAR , three locations ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ช ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฌ - NVMe SSDs, Backups, โˆž transfer

AbdAbd Member, Patron Provider

--> Amazing Website Hosting with excellent performance! <--

๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ Los Angeles | ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ช Germany | ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฌ Singapore

FLAT 40% OFF valid 15 orders!
All plans include SSH access (ticket to setup after order)
Daily backups are available in panel for no extra charges.

Minimal Hosting
1GB storage for files
โˆž data transfer @ 1Gbps
10 domains & sub-domains
USD $5 $3 per YEAR recurring
Order link Los Angeles | Order link Germany | Order link Singapore

Basic Hosting
5GB storage for files
โˆž domains & sub-domains
USD $20 $12 per YEAR recurring

ALL Web Hosting Plans: https://my.webhorizon.in/order/main/index/ssd-shared

(starts $3 per annum using coupon SHARED-BF-EXTENDED)

15 uses left, if you don't see the discount means coupon has been used up.

โœ…DirectAdmin Control Panel
โœ…Enterprise LiteSpeed Webserver
โœ…Nvme SSD Disks
โœ…Softaculous Apps Installer
โœ…Secure Cloudlinux OS
โœ…Multi-PHP Selector
โœ…Includes SSH Access
โœ…Free SSL certificates
โœ…NodeJS and Python available
โœ…99.9 % Uptime Guarantee

Cloudlinux resource limits -
2 GB RAM,
200% CPU,
30 MB/s IO,
50 EP & 200NPROC

Payment Methods

PayPal payments are supported & recommended.
We also accept cards directly (using Stripe Payments)
BTC/BCH/XMR/LTC accepted aswell (using Coinpayments)
Above mentioned prices are recurring as long the service is active.

If billing address is in India - Order using INR currency only - HERE
INR payment methods: Razorpay(Cards, UPI, Netbanking, GooglePay etc), Stripe payments.

Thanks! :)

ยซ1

Comments

• +1 for their shared. Happy customer. Good value and uptime!

Thanked by 1Abd
  • Same here. Not a long time costumer but no complaints so far.

Thanked by 1Abd
  • I tried one, my order id is #6207a7da1d259

Thanked by 1Abd
  • Great offers. Singapore minimal hosting is very affordable.

Thanked by 2Abd umzak
  • AbdAbd Member, Patron Provider

@edip said:
    Same here. Not a long time costumer but no complaints so far.

@caracal said:
    +1 for their shared. Happy customer. Good value and uptime!

Well, thank you for sharing your experience, i'm positive it will stay the same over years to come. :)

• Sent you a pm regarding a query about custom php plugins @WebHorizon

@contactwajeeh said:
    Sent you a pm regarding a query about custom php plugins @WebHorizon

you have the reply now.

• Just placed order #620f3cafdbbe7

Looking forward to taking it for a spin :)

Thanked by 1Abd
  • thanks

Thanked by 1Abd
  • Invoice: 7146

I need more disk space ๐Ÿ™

• Do u have reseller hosting plan?

• really good hosting for APAC Region (SG) low latency from jakarta, medan and bandung, and lastly fast response for support,

I hope I could get the ssh access for my existing account too ๐Ÿ˜…

Thanked by 2umzak Abd

@umzak said:
    Do u have reseller hosting plan?

No, we don't.

@thechan said:
    really good hosting for APAC Region (SG) low latency from jakarta, medan and bandung, and lastly fast response for support,

thanks

I hope I could get the ssh access for my existing account too ๐Ÿ˜…

just make a ticket :)

edited February 2022

Now you can get double disk on 2-year prepay terms for the Minimal Hosting Plan valid any server location.
    ticket / PM after order to claim bonus double disk.

Sample -

Minimal Hosting
    1GB disk doubled to 2GB
    10 domains & sub-domains
    USD $10 $6 per 2-YEARS

• @adanforest said:
    Invoice: 7146

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

edited February 2022

@adanforest said:

@adanforest said:
    Invoice: 7146

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

Hey,
    Please drop us a ticket and we'll do a custom quote as per requirements. :)

edited March 2022

We have added another great stock offer on Directadmin Advanced Hosting 20GB

https://my.webhorizon.in/order/main/packages/BF/?group_id=21

Locations are LA / DE / SG.

• Do you have active MYSQLi and PHP PDO and set PHP Version to 73 on the shared hosting? I need to have them

@Gamexland said:
    Do you have active MYSQLi and PHP PDO and set PHP Version to 73 on the shared hosting? I need to have them

Yes we do have those. available php versions 7.1 to 8.1
    5.6 is also available by cloudlinux

• Hello, I bought this Japanese server from your home, and its bandwidth is always false. I actually used 10g of bandwidth, but your background shows that I actually used 23g. Of course, I am very sure that I am here. There is no program installed on the server. I have sent you a work order, but you have not solved it for me. What is the situation? Can you guys help me with this? Order #6059

• @lxz7758521 said:
    Hello, I bought this Japanese server from your home, and its bandwidth is always false. I actually used 10g of bandwidth, but your background shows that I actually used 23g. Of course, I am very sure that I am here. There is no program installed on the server. I have sent you a work order, but you have not solved it for me. What is the situation? Can you guys help me with this? Order #6059

His order number is also #61bc9a4a8c8ab

• totototototo Member

@lxz7758521 said:

@lxz7758521 said:
    Hello, I bought this Japanese server from your home, and its bandwidth is always false. I actually used 10g of bandwidth, but your background shows that I actually used 23g. Of course, I am very sure that I am here. There is no program installed on the server. I have sent you a work order, but you have not solved it for me. What is the situation? Can you guys help me with this? Order #6059

1. This thread is not related to your question. This is shared hosting offer.
    2. If you are hosting a VPN, Shadowsocks, v2ray or something like that, the bandwidth will be doubled. Because both inbound and outbound are counted.
  • @tototo said:

@lxz7758521 said:

@lxz7758521 said:

1. This thread is not related to your question. This is shared hosting offer.
    2. If you are hosting a VPN, Shadowsocks, v2ray or something like that, the bandwidth will be doubled. Because both inbound and outbound are counted.

I don't use its bandwidth myself. I don't know what's going on for a month, but it shows that the bandwidth is used up. That's what happened last month. I shut down for a month. You can also check my usage records. I know this is a business. The problem, your technical problem, I can't solve my problem by reinstalling the system. I spent 13.2$ on this server, which is also a considerable amount, but the service I enjoy has never reached mine. Demand, I hope you can increase the bandwidth for me, 500G is also fine, if not, I think, I will not renew it in the next renewal period, thank you

@lxz7758521 have you raised a ticket ?

• @Abd said:

I already raised the ticket when I was down last month, but it took two or three days for you to reply and I didn't have time to wait. In the end, your reply did not solve my problem. Your work efficiency is too slow.

• @Abd said:

Now my demand is to increase the bandwidth of the machine I mentioned above to 500g per month, please use this to compensate for my loss, thank you.

@lxz7758521 said:

@Abd said:

I already raised the ticket when I was down last month, but it took two or three days for you to reply and I didn't have time to wait. In the end, your reply did not solve my problem. Your work efficiency is too slow.

@lxz7758521 Would you mind mentioning your ticket number so I can check ?

control panel obtains bandwidth data from host node. If you believe it is wrong, provide details on ticket why you believe it's wrong. I haven't seen any such issue in the past.
    If you don't respond on ticket, we can't help.

• @Abd said:

@lxz7758521 said:

@Abd said:

@lxz7758521 Would you mind mentioning your ticket number so I can check ?

control panel obtains bandwidth data from host node. If you believe it is wrong, provide details on ticket why you believe it's wrong. I haven't seen any such issue in the past.
    If you don't respond on ticket, we can't help.

The bandwidth of this server is wrong this month, you guys are really bad at technology, too bad, I actually use 10g bandwidth and it shows 80g bandwidth

@lxz7758521 I see your ticket now. did you read the ssh brute force abuse reports we forwarded to your email ?

that is the exact reason for bandwidth overusage and we already contacted you about this without a response. No replies in next 24 hours & we have to cancel the service without refunds.

• I have replied in the invoice, but you have not responded and my problem has not been solved.