Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

β€Ί Web Hosting 40% Off from $3 YEAR , three locations πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ πŸ‡©πŸ‡ͺ πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡¬ - NVMe SSDs, Backups, ∞ transfer - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

Web Hosting 40% Off from $3 YEAR , three locations πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ πŸ‡©πŸ‡ͺ πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡¬ - NVMe SSDs, Backups, ∞ transfer

2Β»

Comments

• plumbergplumberg Member

@lxz7758521 said:
    I have replied in the invoice, but you have not responded and my problem has not been solved.

Are you sure you are reading their emails and tickets?

• @plumberg said:

@lxz7758521 said:
    I have replied in the invoice, but you have not responded and my problem has not been solved.

I've read it all and have done a system reinstall on this server, I'm still waiting to see if he'll keep stealing bandwidth, I don't have any tools installed, so I'm wondering if he'll be the same as before Automatically steal bandwidth.

• plumbergplumberg Member

@lxz7758521 said:

@plumberg said:

@lxz7758521 said:

I've read it all and have done a system reinstall on this server, I'm still waiting to see if he'll keep stealing bandwidth, I don't have any tools installed, so I'm wondering if he'll be the same as before Automatically steal bandwidth.

Yeah. You need to read and reply to the tickets and email. Post screenshots here to confirm you are doing things as required

Thanked by 3Abd tototo skorous
  • JabJabJabJab Member

@lxz7758521 said: I have replied in the invoice

I would assume it uses the same ticket system as other stuff, so your reply should go here: https://my.webhorizon.in/plugin/support_manager/client_tickets/ rather than "in the invoice" (however is that possible).

• May I ask when the NAT server in Hong Kong will be available? i want to buy one