Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hey cuties, get your Ryzen Fix: USA, Europe and APAC With Free DA/Blesta oh oh and limited promos ;)
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Hey cuties, get your Ryzen Fix: USA, Europe and APAC With Free DA/Blesta oh oh and limited promos ;)

Hello hello hello!

Long time no talk. Hope you are doing fantastic and staying true to your new years resolution.

Back to business

If you are looking to kick start your project or looking for a new home for your awesomeness, please take a moment and check what we have to offer. You might find exactly what you were after :)

Big memory, little money, ultra affordable ENTRY-VPS
Starting From $3.75/month (with annual commitment)
Configure and order here.
Choose between Naaldwijk, NL and London, UK.

Hybrid Dual Storage Budget VPS
Starting @ 4/mo (with annual commitment):
Configure and order here.
Choose between New York City Metro, Los Angeles and Miami.

Thanked by 2Ganonk equalz

Comments

• You like promo? I sometimes love promos!

NL - Ryzen VM (AKA Premium VM) and vDedi - 50% Cash back via account credit after service has been activated, First 30 order receives 30% RAM/Storage bonus + Double monthly bandwidth transfer.

Promo code:
    * 30-50-NL: Valid 30 usage: 30% RAM/Storage bonus + 50% Cash back.
    * 50-NL: Valid 100 Usage: 50% Cash back

NL - Storage VM - 20% Cash back via account credit after service has been activated. In addition to that first 20 order receives 30% RAM bonus.

Promo code:
    * 10-20-NL: Valid 30 usage: 30% RAM + 20% Cash back.
    * 20-NL: Valid 100 Usage: 20% Cash back

SG - Ryzen VM (AKA Premium VM) and vDedi - 30% Cash back via account credit after service has been activated. In addition to that first 30 order receives 30% bonus on monthly bandwidth transfer + 20% Ram bonus.

Promo code:
    * 30-30-SG: Valid 30 usage: 30% RAM/Storage bonus + 30% Cash back.
    * 30-SG: Valid 100 Usage: 30% Cash back.

Melbourne, Australia: Ryzen VM (AKA Premium VM) and vDedi - 40% Cash back via account credit after service has been activated. In addition to that first 30 order receives double monthly bandwidth transfer + 20% RAM/Storage bonus.

Promo code:
    * 20-40-MEL: Valid 30 usage: Double monthly bandwidth transfer + 20% RAM/Storage bonus + 40% Cash back.
    * 40-MEL: Valid 100 Usage: 40% Cash back

For existing family members, this offer is valid on upgrades as well (credit applies on the pro-rated amount paid, upgraded plan will receive bonus resources).

Special note:

• Promo is valid only during the promo period (Till January 15th, 2022). Once promo expires, it is over.
    • Applies to annual commitment only.
    • Credit and bonus resource is applied once your service has been provisioned and within 12 hours of service provisioning.
    • Can't be combined with Switcher Special.
    • New order can't replace an existing server. If total active "VPS" count decreases within 45 days of the promo order, we reserve the right to remove resource bonus+Promo credit. This is not negotiable. There's a reason these promo applies to upgrades.
    • Applies to VPS-2G/vDedi-1c/Storage-1T and above.
    • No location migration available on the promo plans.
    • While these codes may apply to other regions, using these codes will override your region selection and will be deployed to the region/locations, that they are meant for. No room for negotiation. Sorry.
  • We got something for everyone :)

Checkout our Awesome Family Perks :

• Checkout our F.M.A (Free Migration Assistance): https://my.nexusbytes.com/knowledgebase/78/Free-migration-assistance-for-switchers.html* Free Blesta billing software ($10/month value)
    • Free Directadmin Standard Control panel ($30/month value)
    • Didn't like the way of Directadmin? How about APISCP Startup license? ($30/year value)
    • Free windows server 2012/2019
    • A free offsite NAT backup VPS
    • Free premium E-mail hosting with select VPS plans
    • Free entry level DNS hosting with select VPS plans
    • Recurring 5% discount on any new future orders

FAQ :

• Multiple Locations : NYC Metro, US | Miami, US | Los Angeles, US | London, UK | Naaldwijk, NL| Singapore, SG | Tokyo, JP | Melbourne, AU
    • Looking Glass
    • Don't be dick policy applies
    • Nested Virt Enabled (not on storage lineup)
    • Custom ISO support
    • /64 IPv6
    • Hassle free rDns setup for IPv4 and IPv6
    • Promo Plan not transferable, not eligible for contract buyout/switcher. Only valid for new orders.
    • True 24/7 support. Average ticket resolution time: 1 hour.
    • Accepted Payment Methods:
      • Debit/Credit Card
      • Paypal
      • Ali Pay
      • WeChat Pay
      • OXXO Mexico
      • Boleto Brazil
      • WebMoney
      • India NetBanking
      • Paytm
      • Sofort
      • Bitcoin / BitcoinCash / LiteCoin / Ethereum

There is never a wrong time to be a part of the Family

If you are already a member, don't stop growing and thank you for continuing to support us <3 ! We can't really describe, how much we appreciate you.

• If you managed to scroll all the way down, here's a special $16/year plan https://my.nexusbytes.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=260

Thanked by 4SinV BHS dosai mcgree
  • FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

@seriesn said:
    If you managed to scroll all the way down, here's a special $16/year plan https://my.nexusbytes.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=260

No Singapore? :(

Thanked by 2kheng86 derekyang
  • SG $16/year Pls :D

edited January 2022

@kheng86 said:
    SG $16/year Pls :D

I doubt so. They terminated my special SG plan months ago (when invoice is still active + late fee) and instead of finding a resolution they refunded :)

Happy new year. Looks like the service was already terminated due to non payment and invoice overdue :(

I went ahead and refunded the transaction.

I also don't really know how NexusBytes client area works - I can't even see my terminated services in client area, seems like it is being deleted instead of terminated

Thanked by 1miu
  • add_iTadd_iT Member
    edited January 2022

No promo / special prices for Entry Bytes ??

Entry-3G or Entry-4G

Thanked by 1seriesn

@add_iT said:

They are known to be creating sustainable deals only, look elsewhere for special prices :)

• seriesnseriesn Member
    edited January 2022

@FAT32 said:

@kheng86 said:

I doubt so. They terminated my special SG plan months ago (when invoice is still active + late fee) and instead of finding a resolution they refunded :)

Happy new year. Looks like the service was already terminated due to non payment and invoice overdue :(

I also don't really know how NexusBytes client area works - I can't even see my terminated services in client area, seems like it is being deleted instead of terminated

Sir,
    Only if you have responded to my response, I would have reactivated the plan :(

The process is simple, if service becomes over due (over 6 days) on the 7th day, it is auto terminated. Invoice still stays open to avoid confusion, when end user goes "Well, I don't see it being overdue".

In most cases, when people realizes that the data is gone, they prefer refund. So that's the same thing happened to you.

Canceled service is actually hidden from the client are to declutter things. We still keep full blown log of everything :)

• kheng86kheng86 Member
    edited January 2022

@FAT32 said:

@kheng86 said:

Wow, didn't expect that :(

• @add_iT said:

Entry-3G or Entry-4G

Sadly nah boss. Those are bottom of the barrel pricing as it is :(

edited January 2022

@seriesn said:
    Sir,

The process is simple, if service becomes over due (over 6 days) on the 7th day, it is auto terminated. Invoice still stays open. In most cases, when people realizes that the data is gone, they prefer refund. So that's the same thing happened to you.

Canceled service is actually hidden from the client are to declutter things. We still keep full blown log of everything :)

This is understandable but invoice shouldn't stay open, I just login to all providers periodically and check for invoices (sometimes emails might fail to arrive - eg. BuyVM email issue last time caused my non-payment) and paid them... but never realise the service is terminated. If it is at a stage of no longer recoverable, invoice should be closed.

In addition, you mention "they prefer" but you never asked anything and just refunded straight away.

Ya reading the terms of services it is scarier than it sounds:

We reserve the right to close your entire account and terminate all active services, after 6 days of your account being past due.

NexusBytes can close your entire account if any of your services past due, make sure you guys paid on time!

Thanked by 1yoursunny
  • BHSBHS Member

@seriesn said:
    If you managed to scroll all the way down, here's a special $16/year plan https://my.nexusbytes.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=260

For $16/year plan I can redeem Free Blesta billing software?

• seriesnseriesn Member
    edited January 2022

@FAT32 said:

@seriesn said:
    Sir,

The process is simple, if service becomes over due (over 6 days) on the 7th day, it is auto terminated. Invoice still stays open. In most cases, when people realizes that the data is gone, they prefer refund. So that's the same thing happened to you.

This is understandable but invoice shouldn't stay open, I just login all providers and check for overdue invoices (sometimes emails might fail to arrive - eg. BuyVM email issue last time caused my non-payment) and paid them... but never realise the service is terminated. If it is at a stage of no longer recoverable, invoice should be closed.

Some of the processes are in place because of what "mass population" prefers and cuts down on admin time. As you may imagine.

In addition, you mention "they prefer" but you never asked anything and just refunded straight away.

Once again brother, two way communication. You could always respond back to my response and ask to reopen, I would have no issue <3

Ya reading the terms of services it is scarier than it sounds:

We reserve the right to close your entire account and terminate all active services, after 6 days of your account being past due.

NexusBytes can close your entire account if any of your services past due, make sure you guys paid on time!

Obviously this is something set for repeat offenders and is very standard, since folks likes to believe that not paying = cancelation and totally messes up our inventory calculation by not submitting proper cancelation request.

You know I and we are reasonable and always communicate, anything and everything with full transparency.

Pretty sure your account is still open with us, though only one invoice was overdue.

Every single hosts terms says "We can do XYZ" but those are always stored for special scenarios and doesn't really impact everyone.

• seriesnseriesn Member
    edited January 2022

@BHS said:

@seriesn said:

100% boss.

https://my.nexusbytes.com/knowledgebase/38/Family-Perks---Because-family-matters.html

Any VPS plan

Thanked by 1BHS

@seriesn said:
    Some of the processes are in place because of what "mass population" prefers and cuts down on admin time. As you may imagine.

Once again brother, two way communication. You could always respond back to my response and ask to reopen, I would have no issue <3

This 2 sentences actually conflict with each other... you would like to cut down on admin time but still encourage more communication to create more works?

The whole process of assumption is messed up too: Refund -> New Order/Invoice/Service -> Pay Again. How does this process saves more time? The ticket response is clearly not saying anything about alternate options.

Obviously this is something set for repeat offenders and is very standard, since folks likes to believe that not paying = cancelation and totally messes up our inventory calculation by not submitting proper cancelation request.

You know I and we are reasonable and always communicate, anything and everything with full transparency.

Pretty sure your account is still open with us even though only one invoice was overdue.

Every single hosts terms says "We can do XYZ" but those are always stored for special scenarios and doesn't really impact everyone.

You will be surprised that how many people are still believing not paying = cancellation... Anyway the "communication" is again very conflicting to the first point. Yes, but having invoice past due (especially just VPS, not dedicated servers) shouldn't be part of that, at least I have yet to see this term in other providers.

But you also mention:

Please note: Unless stated otherwise, promotional plans and discounted plans aren't eligible for family perks.

Looks how confusing your terms can be sometimes :( - it is a long wall of text

• seriesnseriesn Member
    edited January 2022

@FAT32 said: This 2 sentences actually conflict with each other... you would like to cut down on admin time but still encourage more communication to create more works?

You misread something brother.

"Some of the processes". You are a smart dude so I will actually make the effort to explain.

-> Most common scenario with terminated service payment:
    - I want same IP back.
    - I want my data back.
    - It is your fault for deleting my service.

Creates an endless loop of conversation. I mean look at this thread, you commented 4 time about the same. And this is exactly what we want to avoid. In rare cases (under 1%) user simply wants their plan back. As you are aware, we don't do much "special/custom" plans. So the "need" to get their plan back is minimal.

The whole process of assumption is messed up too: Refund -> New Order/Invoice/Service -> Pay Again. How does this process saves more time? The ticket response is clearly not saying anything about alternate options.

I refer back to the above and previous responses. You could have simply responded back to the email "Hey Jay, is it possible to reinstate the service" and this would have been done. Instead of what is going on here.

@FAT32 said: Please note: Unless stated otherwise, promotional plans and discounted plans aren't eligible for family perks.

The plan I have linked to isn't "promotional" nor discounted. Actually none of the above mentioned plans are.

You are getting service credit and not a discount on the plan. You are getting resource bonus and not a change in default plan.

$16/year is a hidden plan with limited inventory. It is not a "special" plan.

In case you didn't read the name "Entry VPS - Entry-1G" which matches the line up price point.

@FAT32 said: Yes, but having invoice past due (especially just VPS, not dedicated servers) shouldn't be part of that, at least I have yet to see this term in other providers.

You do realize that almost every providers TOS mentions something along the line of "we reserve the right to terminate your account, at your discretion without any notice or explanation."

@FAT32 said: Looks how confusing your terms can be sometimes - it is a long wall of text

LET is a weird place. Y'all complain when hosts aren't transparent. Y'all complain when we are. I mean you seem to have no trouble reading and neat picking everything <3

@FAT32 You know I am approachable and we have had many decent conversations in the past. If something is bothering you personally, you are free to reach out to me via Discord. It is not like I have never done special plans or even free services as a favor to you. But I would appreciate if you stop going in circle.

• BHSBHS Member

@seriesn said:

@BHS said:

@seriesn said:

100% boss.

https://my.nexusbytes.com/knowledgebase/38/Family-Perks---Because-family-matters.html

Any VPS plan

Love it <3
    Invoice 29891

• @BHS said:

@seriesn said:

@BHS said:

@seriesn said:

100% boss.

Any VPS plan

Love it <3
    Invoice 29891

Thank you for the continued love fam <3

You should be able to order Blesta the same ol' way <3

@seriesn said:
    You misread something brother.

"Some of the processes". You are a smart dude so I will actually make the effort to explain.

-> Most common scenario with terminated service payment:
    - I want same IP back.
    - I want my data back.
    - It is your fault for deleting my service.

Creates an endless loop of conversation. I mean look at this thread, you commented 4 time about the same. And this is exactly what we want to avoid. In rare cases (under 1%) user simply wants their plan back. As you are aware, we don't do much "special/custom" plans. So the "need" to get their plan back is minimal.

I refer back to the above and previous responses. You could have simply responded back to the email "Hey Jay, is it possible to reinstate the service" and this would have been done. Instead of what is going on here.

FAT32 You know I am approachable and we have had many decent conversations in the past. If something is bothering you personally, you are free to reach out to me via Discord. It is not like I have never done special plans or even free services as a favor to you. But I would appreciate if you stop going in circle.

I would like to respond a lot but as requested I will not continue further on this topic.

My point being you might have refunded too quickly, and no I am not being ungrateful for the free stuff, I give full disclosure for any free stuff you gave:

• 2020 BF - APAC-VPS-1G for 1 week (As a temporary service for flash sale event, acknowledgement here, with ~30% recurring off)
    • 2021 BF - APAC-VPS-1G in Tokyo for 1 year (Prize for MVP, acknowledgement here)

All other plans I have with you are fully in line with the terms and not via special or custom request.

The plan I have linked to isn't "promotional" nor discounted. Actually none of the above mentioned plans are.

You are getting service credit and not a discount on the plan. You are getting resource bonus and not a change in default plan.

$16/year is a hidden plan with limited inventory. It is not a "special" plan.

In case you didn't read the name "Entry VPS - Entry-1G" which matches the line up price point.

Yup there are too many terms here: "special", "custom", "hidden", "promotional", "limited", "discounted". My suggestion would be make it slightly simpler to avoid confusion.

All the best on the sales.

Thanked by 2seriesn kalipus
  • Nice deals and fast setup also, but its missing IPv6: 1x /64 or its on request via ticket?

• @emperor said:
    Nice deals and fast setup also, but its missing IPv6: 1x /64 or its on request via ticket?

<3 welcome to the family :).

/64 should be an option that needs to be selected at the time of placing order. If you forgot, still should be an option within the “upgrade/downgrade option.

If it doesn’t show up for you, pop in a ticket and you will be sorted in no time :)

Thanked by 1emperor
  • That was fast upgrade :) Thank you. Glad to be part :)

Thanked by 1seriesn
  • So tempting offers @seriesn Any plans to provide Windows Server 2022?

Thanked by 1seriesn
  • 30-30-SG

The promotion code you entered has been applied to your cart but no items qualify for the discount yet - please check the promotion terms

APAC Ryzen NVME KVM VPS - APAC-VPS-2G

Thanked by 1seriesn
  • @blackeye said:
    30-30-SG

The promotion code you entered has been applied to your cart but no items qualify for the discount yet - please check the promotion terms

APAC Ryzen NVME KVM VPS - APAC-VPS-2G

Yello!
    As long as the followings are met:

• Correct payment term (annual)
    • Correct service plan (as outlined on the 2nd post)
    • System accepts the code

You will receive what you have signed up for :)

@plumberg said:
    So tempting offers @seriesn Any plans to provide Windows Server 2022?

Yes! Just working on the template and should be available anytime around Friday.

• @seriesn said:

@plumberg said:

Yes! Just working on the template and should be available anytime around Friday.

Perfect! Danke!

• @plumberg said:

@seriesn said:

@plumberg said:

Perfect! Danke!

Bitte!

• Following codes went OOS:
    10-20-NL
    30-30-SG

Thank you for the love fam <3