Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

⚡ GreenCloud⚡ Black Friday and Cyber Monday MEGA SALE ⚡ APAC/Ryzen/EPYC/NVMe 4.0/10Gbps ⚡ - Page 17
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

⚡ GreenCloud⚡ Black Friday and Cyber Monday MEGA SALE ⚡ APAC/Ryzen/EPYC/NVMe 4.0/10Gbps ⚡

Comments

• Got Lax2, IL2, Jax2. Waiting for HK and JP pre offer

Thanked by 1NDTN
  • a very poor experience,the network in LosAngeles region they sold is down for 2 days.

• NDTNNDTN Member, Patron Provider, Top Host

@louiejordan said:
    a very poor experience,the network in LosAngeles region they sold is down for 2 days.

Have you opened a support ticket? We dont have any network outages in LA recently.

Thanked by 1bdl
  • Is SG storage still available?

• @NDTN

No support for custom ISO for SG leaseweb?

• @NDTN said:

@louiejordan said:
    a very poor experience,the network in LosAngeles region they sold is down for 2 days.

Have you opened a support ticket? We dont have any network outages in LA recently.

I have sent many support ticket, but none of you solved my problem, just let me wait, what do I have to wait for? your customer service said that it was caused by a lot of users using/testing the network, but the large packet loss in worldwide been going on for two days.

@lucienfc said:
    Is SG storage still available?

Out of stock now.

@Fritz said:
    @NDTN

No support for custom ISO for SG leaseweb?

Unfortunately we do not support customer ISO now. We have CentOS 7,8. Debian 11 and Ubuntu 20 iso available that you can mount via SolusVM Control Panel.

@louiejordan said:

@NDTN said:

@louiejordan said:

I have sent many support ticket, but none of you solved my problem, just let me wait, what do I have to wait for? your customer service said that it was caused by a lot of users using/testing the network, but the large packet loss in worldwide been going on for two days.

Please drop me a PM with your ticket #.

• Hello, Will Ryzen10Gbps-2 in Tokyo be restocked ?

@jackywood said:
    Hello, Will Ryzen10Gbps-2 in Tokyo be restocked ?

Yes on Cyber Monday (November 29 0:00AM UTC+0).
    Thanks!

Thanked by 1jackywood
  • @NDTN said:

@jackywood said:
    Hello, Will Ryzen10Gbps-2 in Tokyo be restocked ?

Yes on Cyber Monday (November 29 0:00AM UTC+0).
    Thanks!

cannot catch the time, but accidentally I got a transfer of TKY plan and this year's BF-CM with your GreenCloud has been satisfactorily completed. Thank you, NDTN and your team.

Thanked by 1NDTN
  • @NDTN said: Unfortunately we do not support customer ISO now. We have CentOS 7,8. Debian 11 and Ubuntu 20 iso available that you can mount via SolusVM Control Panel.

How about Netboot.xyz ISO? at least add it as template if possible.

• Damn, missed the $35 deal

@Fritz said:

@NDTN said: Unfortunately we do not support customer ISO now. We have CentOS 7,8. Debian 11 and Ubuntu 20 iso available that you can mount via SolusVM Control Panel.

How about Netboot.xyz ISO? at least add it as template if possible.

Sorry it's not available now. Which ISOs/OSs are you trying to install? We might add that if there is enough demand.
    Thanks!

• @Fritz said: How about Netboot.xyz ISO? at least add it as template if possible.

+1, this would be quite useful.

• SamidareSamidare Member
    edited November 2021

@NDTN said: Sorry it's not available now. Which ISOs/OSs are you trying to install? We might add that if there is enough demand.

It would be great if you could add latest Ubuntu server ISO (currently 21.10).

@cynix said:

@Fritz said: How about Netboot.xyz ISO? at least add it as template if possible.

Most of the requests then will be installing Windows OS on our KVM VPS, which specialized for Linux only. As an agreement with Microsoft (SPLA) we will need to report all cases with custom Windows ISOs installed which requires a lot of work now.

Thanked by 2cynix DanSummer

We want to take to the opportunity to offer our most sincere thanks to everyone that participated in our Black Friday Sale! You guys really put the heat on our staff but I think we have handled all requests well ;)

Looking forward to see you again on Cyber Monday!

Thanked by 1zennne

@Samidare said:

@NDTN said: Sorry it's not available now. Which ISOs/OSs are you trying to install? We might add that if there is enough demand.

It would be great if you could add latest Ubuntu server ISO (currently 21.10).

We will do that in the next week.
    Thanks!

Thanked by 1Samidare
  • @NDTN said:

@cynix said:

@Fritz said: How about Netboot.xyz ISO? at least add it as template if possible.

Most of the requests then will be installing Windows OS on our KVM VPS, which specialized for Linux only. As an agreement with Microsoft (SPLA) we will need to report all cases with custom Windows ISOs installed which requires a lot of work now.

Ahh okay, I understand that while I am not planning to install Windows OS.

Thanked by 1NDTN
  • Any storage vps restock planned? USA based

• @NDTN said: Most of the requests then will be installing Windows OS on our KVM VPS, which specialized for Linux only. As an agreement with Microsoft (SPLA) we will need to report all cases with custom Windows ISOs installed which requires a lot of work now.

Makes sense, thanks for the explanation.

Thanked by 1NDTN
  • DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

💯

Thanked by 1NDTN
  • Will SG storages be available on Cyber Monday?

• @NDTN What are the specs of Ryzen SG pre-order? is it like Tokyo pre-order?

• @dev077 said:
    @NDTN What are the specs of Ryzen SG pre-order? is it like Tokyo pre-order?

RAM: 3072MB
    SWAP: 3072MB
    Hard drive: 25GB NVMe
    CPU: 1 core AMD EPYC
    IPv4: 1
    IPv6: /112
    Bandwidth: 500GB
    Port: 10Gbps
    Control Panel: SolusVM

one of the TKY preorders if I'm not mistaken.

• gianggiang Veteran
    edited November 2021

@aRNoLD said:

@dev077 said:
    @NDTN What are the specs of Ryzen SG pre-order? is it like Tokyo pre-order?

RAM: 3072MB
    SWAP: 3072MB
    Hard drive: 25GB NVMe
    CPU: 1 core AMD EPYC
    IPv4: 1
    IPv6: /112
    Bandwidth: 500GB
    Port: 10Gbps
    Control Panel: SolusVM

one of the TKY preorders if I'm not mistaken.

~~It's should be:
    35GB NVMe
    2 core Ryzen~~

My bad, mixed up with HK.

• Wish I could take something. :)

• still waiting for some Bucharest-RO offers :disappointed:

• Good night guys, looking sg storage deals?

• @nyamenk said:
    Good night guys, looking sg storage deals?

Good night