Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

⚡ GreenCloud⚡ Black Friday and Cyber Monday MEGA SALE ⚡ APAC/Ryzen/EPYC/NVMe 4.0/10Gbps ⚡ - Page 15
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

⚡ GreenCloud⚡ Black Friday and Cyber Monday MEGA SALE ⚡ APAC/Ryzen/EPYC/NVMe 4.0/10Gbps ⚡

Comments

• MrWonderMrWonder Member
    edited November 2021

@RedSox

Yes I kinda agree with the man. It would be better to choose a neutral time zone. At least when it's morning in the US, it's day in Europe and it's evening (not night) in Asia and all people are active at that time. But I think this is the right of providers to choose a suitable time zone for them.

There are number of companies within the European union, who are global players. I have seen none (to my knowledge), who uses a bookish argument to launch or start their offers exactly @00:oo hrs UTC.

One company I know is sedo.com, who is a global player to conduct domain auctions. Their auctions always "ENDS" @18:00 CET = @17:00 hrs UTC.

And they have based their timing based on the logic you @RedSox just reflected in your expression above.

• Sorry, you have been blocked
    You are unable to access greencloudvps.com

:'(

• haodohaodo Member, Host Rep

@RedSox said:
    Yes I kinda agree with the man. It would be better to choose a neutral time zone. At least when it's morning in the US, it's day in Europe and it's evening (not night) in Asia and all people are active at that time. But I think this is the right of providers to choose a suitable time zone for them.

Hi,

sorry to say but it's not easy to choose such a time frame, consider that we have working hours too. However, the Flash Sales runs all day and as you know the plans are on air with limited slots only, that is because we restock them at different times. The purpose is for everyone can participate.

Thank you everyone for your interest and good luck.

Thanked by 4K4Y5 bulbasaur govac8 bdl
  • @Murata_Chink_Best said:
    (Pre-order) EPYC10GbpsJP-1 - GreenCloud.1637912013 (26/11/2021 - 25/11/2022)

Hahaha, I'd like to resell it to MJJ at 30 buck!

you'd better ask @NDTN in advance to see if you can actually transfer it to someone else.

Otherwise, you will be miserable with tons of idling vps B)

• @Murata_Chink_Best said:

@forces said:
    why people are crazy about SG and JP deals?

Price of network is costly in Asia.

@NDTN provides 10Gbps JP plus AMD yes, which come up with only 25~35bulk.

Dude, that's insane.

yes i understand price of bandwidth aren't as cheap as other continent but i still wonder what for :o

• wow, very nice

Thanked by 1NDTN
  • @NDTN Is Hong-Kong location sold out?

• Can't find the pre-order "Ryzen10Gbps". Out of Stock?

• Lol, SG-2 deals are gone in seconds. Luckily I snatched one.
    Thanks @NDTN

Can let me know the rough time Ryzen SG pre-order will be live? I will be sure to check back.

• <3

Thanked by 1NDTN
  • NDTNNDTN Member, Patron Provider, Top Host

@sdsbirdman said:
    Lol, SG-2 deals are gone in seconds. Luckily I snatched one.
    Thanks @NDTN

Can let me know the rough time Ryzen SG pre-order will be live? I will be sure to check back.

We will have Ryzen SG pre-order live at 0:00 AM UTC+0 Cyber Monday (November 29).
    Thanks!

@andrew1995 said:
    @NDTN Is Hong-Kong location sold out?

@Greyhound said:
    Can't find the pre-order "Ryzen10Gbps". Out of Stock?

Yes currently out of stock.
    Thanks!

Thanked by 1andrew1995
  • @NDTN said:
    We will have Ryzen SG pre-order live at 0:00 AM UTC+0 Cyber Monday (November 29).

Thanks!

• @sdsbirdman said:
    Lol, SG-2 deals are gone in seconds. Luckily I snatched one.
    Thanks @NDTN

Is this an EPYC or Ryzen CPU?

Saw this also with 4 stocks left, thinking if it this is an EPYC or Ryzen CPU because I just pre-ordered one in Tokyo w/ same specs but w/ EPYC CPU.

• Cool

• <3 giveaways and <3 great deals :-)

• Premmm NDTN.. Singapore DC-2 is legend..

• Oh pity. I get off work today just to see the HK pre-order gone :disappointed:
    Is there still any chance to get the pre-order?

• @BAKA said:
    Oh pity. I get off work today just to see the HK pre-order gone :disappointed:

cyber monday, but am afraid those bots/scripting guys will get ahead of you.

• @aRNoLD said:

@BAKA said:

@NDTN can enable Cloudflare's IUAM or the basic bot management feature (although the latter is easily bypassed by blocking the /bm/cv/ scripts).

• @stevewatson301

@NDTN can enable Cloudflare's IUAM or the basic bot management feature (although the latter is easily bypassed by blocking the /bm/cv/ scripts).

Very wrong! Cloudflare Bot Management have predetermined IPs mapped with specific bots. When a new IP appear, their scripts becomes helpless and fail to protect, unless there are other WAF in place. I have heard that acquisitions like this may use uncommon techniques to pass through.

• bulbasaurbulbasaur Member
    edited November 2021

@MrWonder said:
    @stevewatson301

Very wrong! Cloudflare Bot Management have predetermined IPs mapped with specific bots. When a new IP appear, their scripts becomes helpless and fail to protect, unless there are other WAF in place. I have heard that acquisitions like this may use uncommon techniques to pass through.

:joy:
    Have you written any scraping bots yourself? I have, and so I know a bit about how they work and they definitely detect you based on your browser fingerprint (at all levels).
    Although it's easily bypassed by blocking the /bm/cv/ scripts and then using a real browser for your scraping activity.

• @aRNoLD said:

@BAKA said:

Maybe I'll wait mjj to drop a pre-order. The HK DC2 is not China-optimized. Most routes to China mainland goes via US, so ping > 300ms.

• @aRNoLD said:

@BAKA said:

I believe there is no bots here, I can still buy after about 4 minutes of open sale.

• Thanked by 1ehab
  • good offers!

We will sure implement the Rate limit on our Cart so bots will be banned. Hope that normal users can grab some of the deals during Cyber Monday.
    Thanks!

• @NDTN said: We will sure implement the Rate limit on our Cart so bots will be banned. Hope that normal users can grab some of the deals during Cyber Monday.

Thanks!

Is it still 0:00 AM UTC+0 ? That's awful as it's another working day morning :(

• Paradox0sParadox0s Member
    edited November 2021

@NDTN Do you have any approx delivery date of tokyo pre-orders ? Early Dec or late Dec?Thanks.