Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

⚡ GreenCloud⚡ Black Friday and Cyber Monday MEGA SALE ⚡ APAC/Ryzen/EPYC/NVMe 4.0/10Gbps ⚡ - Page 12
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

⚡ GreenCloud⚡ Black Friday and Cyber Monday MEGA SALE ⚡ APAC/Ryzen/EPYC/NVMe 4.0/10Gbps ⚡

Comments

• @MrWonder said:
    @cybertech
    While this may be termed as flash sales, it was a pre-order. If they want to have more preorders, they should provide more units for orders by charging a bit more. Then, they cover more clients rather than a few.

@haodo we have a friend here who would like to pay more for the same deal

Thanked by 1haodo
  • restock coming in

• This is such a big company and they bring such a tiny number of VPS offers. Surprisingly, there were only 20x units available. I had expected not less than 1.000x for their preorders. It is a complete waste of time to get the "Green cloud" offers.

Check again this page. They restocked!

Thanked by 1haodo
  • Ryzen10GbpsJP, gone again :scream:

• I noticed that there is a pre order service for EPYC. Are they the same as Ryzen?

• @orion504 said:
    Ryzen10GbpsJP, gone again :scream:

this is my 3rd time lost jp, just before clicking the checkout btn! There must be someone clicking the btn via scripting.

• @haoxiujie said:
    I noticed that there is a pre order service for EPYC. Are they the same as Ryzen?

Yes. Just like a Chevy Corvette is the same as a Chevy Silverado.

• @haodo
    Thanks for replenishing some more. I got one in a second attempt.

Thanked by 1haodo
  • too fast, not possible to grab by human hand

• @haoxiujie said:
    I noticed that there is a pre order service for EPYC. Are they the same as Ryzen?

they are both from AMD yes

• @fireflyzhu said:
    too fast, not possible to grab by human hand

You need more hand practice.

/Borat

Thanked by 1kkrajk
  • waa surprised to have the HK server "provisioned instantly" but "no virtual server found" , guess its just a placeholder

• Yesterday @NDTN restocked after cancelling unpaid orders, probably will be the same today I guess~

• got hk Ryzen $25 :D

• out of stock again....

• Will they restock again?

• Zero stock, missed Tokyo offer again.

• @zypeong said:
    Will they restock again?

@zypeong They just restocked!

• ah rip too late
    hopefully can get the credits at least haha

• @seilent said:
    ah rip too late
    hopefully can get the credits at least haha

Those deal should live at 0:00 AM UTC+0 November 26.

There will be around 2 hours 20 minutes to catch.

• @giang it's already 2:42 AM on UTC+0 November 26~~

Thanked by 1giang
  • @coolsia said:
    @giang it's already 2:42 AM on UTC+0 November 26~~

Oh sorry. My google time conversion has just failed :(

Thanked by 1coolsia
  • edited November 2021

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Tokyo pre-order has gone!!!!!!!

PS: Nice to meet you, everyone. See you next year.

• @Murata_Chink_Best said:

it could be better that they lock the order for say 3 to 5 min before the customer clicks the checkout btn.

• oh gosh BFRyzenLA-2 is tasty. should have gotten that instead of the pre order.

• @Murata_Chink_Best said:

Probably will have some available in 2 hours for unpaid orders to be released again~~

• NDTNNDTN Member, Patron Provider, Top Host

@MrWonder said:
    @cybertech
    While this may be termed as flash sales, it was a pre-order. If they want to have more preorders, they should provide more units for orders by charging a bit more. Then, they cover more clients rather than a few.

Hello,
    It's not simple as put as many stock as possible, it involves in many other things: hardware stock, support, billing, etc. So we have to limit the number of slots available on each flash sale plan.
    We will try to replenish more stocks for the pre-orders today, if not then they should be available again on Cyber Monday.
    Thanks!

• when I ping denver Datacenter,
    --- 70.39.65.252 ping statistics ---
    190 packets transmitted, 0 received, 100% packet loss, time 193518ms

• You can ping 70.39.65.1 to get the better result.

Thanked by 2haodo bdl
  • @NDTN said:

@MrWonder said:
    @cybertech

Hello,
    It's not simple as put as many stock as possible, it involves in many other things: hardware stock, support, billing, etc. So we have to limit the number of slots available on each flash sale plan.
    We will try to replenish more stocks for the pre-orders today, if not then they should be available again on Cyber Monday.
    Thanks!

will the jp toyko vps be restocked on Cyber Monday?