Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

⚡ GreenCloud⚡ Black Friday and Cyber Monday MEGA SALE ⚡ APAC/Ryzen/EPYC/NVMe 4.0/10Gbps ⚡ - Page 11
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

⚡ GreenCloud⚡ Black Friday and Cyber Monday MEGA SALE ⚡ APAC/Ryzen/EPYC/NVMe 4.0/10Gbps ⚡

Comments

• sg offers

• Because Covid-19. I don't have enough money to buy anything.
    This is the worst Black Friday for me.

• Users from China expressed their satisfaction with the service provided by GreenCloud!
    I need a virtual server in Hong Kong, I hope I can snap it up!0..0

• :) free

• Do you allow hosting Storage nodes on your syorage servers?

I will be hosting storj.io node

• I have no complain with my existing provider but these deal are awesome. any review from long term user for me to refer? 3 yrs deal looks awesome.

• Cool stuff

• Hope to see BFStorageGA-2 in RO or NL

• nfnnfn Veteran

Nice deals 😉

• Have a Osaka Storage VPS already. Snapped a GA Storage 2 as well.

• @NDTN
    I am truely disappointed because there is no offer for a VPS in Singapore. I love the logo and the name of "Green Cloud". But that does not help to become a client.

• @ramesh_vish said:
    Have a Osaka Storage VPS already. Snapped a GA Storage 2 as well.

Is the disk score of GA Storage good? It says HDD.

• @MrWonder said:
    @NDTN
    I am truely disappointed because there is no offer for a VPS in Singapore. I love the logo and the name of "Green Cloud". But that does not help to become a client.

There is. You should regularly check the BF sale page. Has released SG deals many times.

Thanked by 1MrWonder
  • @galesaur
    Thanks. I did check actually. They had two types in storage area but not normal NVMe ones in Singapore. I just did not want to have one in Tokyo, which was available, but in Singapore. This has not yet been offered. But it is possible that I missed it. Uh, well next time...

• @MrWonder said:
    @galesaur
    Thanks. I did check actually. They had two types in storage area but not normal NVMe ones in Singapore. I just did not want to have one in Tokyo, which was available, but in Singapore. This has not yet been offered. But it is possible that I missed it. Uh, well next time...

Yes you definitely missed it, as did I :(

Thanked by 1MrWonder
  • where is pre-order stock?

• @Paradox0s said:
    where is pre-order stock?

@NDTN said: These plans will be available at 0:00 AM UTC+0 November 26, with limited stocks, can be ordered at https://greencloudvps.com/billing/store/black-friday-2021

• free stuff is always good!

• haodohaodo Member, Host Rep
    edited November 2021

BLACK FRIDAY FLASH SALE ALERT

Do not miss our hottest flash sale hunt today (Nov 26) from 0:00 AM to 11.59 PM UTC+0 !

There is no time to lose! Deals available only for a limited period of time and limited slots in the following link 👇👇👇

https://greencloudvps.com/billing/store/black-friday-2021

• That's crazy! JP lost again in seconds!

• @orion504 said:

@ramesh_vish said:

Yes, it is HDD. I don't mind HDD as I am just using it for old storage. Ran this

dd if=/dev/zero of=/tmp/test1.img bs=1G count=1 oflag=dsync and it returned 349MB/s. If you need me to run anything specific let me know.

• Love the pre-order plan in HK/JP, but considering the submarine cable issues, it's hard to serve clients from VN from HK/JP. Waiting for these deals too. Anyway, the pre-order deals are really great!

Thanked by 1haodo
  • Thanks to Green Cloud, I grabbed jp!

Thanked by 1haodo
  • @ramesh_vish said:

@orion504 said:

@ramesh_vish said:

Yes, it is HDD. I don't mind HDD as I am just using it for old storage. Ran this

dd if=/dev/zero of=/tmp/test1.img bs=1G count=1 oflag=dsync and it returned 349MB/s. If you need me to run anything specific let me know.

This speed is not that bad at all. Thanks. I missed the GA-2 because of the hesistency about HDD speed.

Thanked by 1haodo
  • (Pre-order) Ryzen10GbpsJP-2 sells like hot cake damn.
    can't grab one.
    any plan to restock?

• @haodo
    This is such a big company and they bring such a tiny number of VPS offers. Surprisingly, there were only 20x units available. I had expected not less than 1.000x for their preorders. It is a complete waste of time to get the "Green cloud" offers.

Thanked by 1dev077
  • @MrWonder said:
    @haodo
    This is such a big company and they bring such a tiny number of VPS offers. Surprisingly, there were only 20x units available. I had expected not less than 1.000x for their preorders. It is a complete waste of time to get the "Green cloud" offers.

that is what flash sales is , u first time here?

• Just go away then, so much fucking entitled

• @cybertech
    While this may be termed as flash sales, it was a pre-order. If they want to have more preorders, they should provide more units for orders by charging a bit more. Then, they cover more clients rather than a few.

• 50x replenished for pre-order. Go go! Me waiting for Storage-2 and VN VPS :cry: