Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

★ VirMach ★ Dedicated Servers★ From ~$27/MO ★ Transfers To 2 x 1TB SSD ★ Transfers To More Locations - Page 7
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

★ VirMach ★ Dedicated Servers★ From ~$27/MO ★ Transfers To 2 x 1TB SSD ★ Transfers To More Locations

Comments

• @khalequzzaman said:
    It's been more than 18+ hours. I've brought a VPS and submitted a ticket for activating the VPS. Still, no reply! :cry:

Where did you bring your VPS?

• @angstrom said:

@khalequzzaman said:
    It's been more than 18+ hours. I've brought a VPS and submitted a ticket for activating the VPS. Still, no reply! :cry:

Where did you bring your VPS?

It was in the Los Angeles location. In the support ticket, I have mentioned creating the VPS from any location. Because, I do not have issue with the location.

Also, send a message to @VirMach, maybe he is busy. ( I know this is not a place for asking for any kind of support ). I hope, they activate the VPS soon.

• yeah im ordering 1 dedicated server and send ticket it was 48 hours no reply hahaha

• Female spotted!

• @nathassa said:
    yeah im ordering 1 dedicated server and send ticket it was 48 hours no reply hahaha

When you ask for ipmi, remember to tell them to check that the password is correct before giving it to you, they gave me the wrong ipmi password,I am not the only one encountering this problem

• @TimboJones said:
    Female spotted!

You mean "Female avatar spotted" :)

(I find that she looks a bit too young to be a plausible LET participant, especially if she's ordering a dedicated server)

Thanked by 2sigoat TimboJones
  • (I find that she looks a bit too young t

<3

• VirMachVirMach Member, Patron Provider

@nathassa said:
    yeah im ordering 1 dedicated server and send ticket it was 48 hours no reply hahaha

There's another sale going that's causing a lot of tickets. We try to pick out the important tickets but it's always best to create a priority ticket if you believe it is an urgent situation.

@KGFFF said: Is the migration plan ready?

Phoenix going up soon for beta and sending out emails for Phoenix migrations. Los Angeles should be this week. Seattle this week, already shipped/arrived.

@sniucom said: I bought a pre sale storage vps at January, pay for biennially $79。Bbut until today the server is still pendding. What a disaster

We can cancel and refund this at any time but please note depending on payment processor they may not allow us to refund past 6 months. Good news though, I do believe it will go up this week.

@nathassa said: when E3-HD+ New York will restocked? im interested with this one

Restocking again today.

@venkio said:
    Have you received a lot of tickets recently? I opened a ticket to ask for my ipmi information. Now there is no response after more than 30 hours. I am very frustrated. It took too much time for me.

Yes, many. We have 100+ tickets (after answering hundreds) just about pending orders for the flash specials we're running right now and trying to pick out the important ones to do first. Please make sure for IPMI request you make a priority ticket. It's considered important and you will not be billed.

@khalequzzaman said:

If it's manual review, you'll have to wait or submit a ticket for a refund. If it's anything else and related to flash sale, as long as payment registered, you do not need to have a ticket for activation. Anything else, ticket should hopefully be answered today.

• @VirMach said:

@nathassa said:

There's another sale going that's causing a lot of tickets. We try to pick out the important tickets but it's always best to create a priority ticket if you believe it is an urgent situation.

@KGFFF said: Is the migration plan ready?

Phoenix going up soon for beta and sending out emails for Phoenix migrations. Los Angeles should be this week. Seattle this week, already shipped/arrived.

@sniucom said: I bought a pre sale storage vps at January, pay for biennially $79。Bbut until today the server is still pendding. What a disaster

We can cancel and refund this at any time but please note depending on payment processor they may not allow us to refund past 6 months. Good news though, I do believe it will go up this week.

@nathassa said: when E3-HD+ New York will restocked? im interested with this one

Restocking again today.

@venkio said:
    Have you received a lot of tickets recently? I opened a ticket to ask for my ipmi information. Now there is no response after more than 30 hours. I am very frustrated. It took too much time for me.

Yes, many. We have 100+ tickets (after answering hundreds) just about pending orders for the flash specials we're running right now and trying to pick out the important ones to do first. Please make sure for IPMI request you make a priority ticket. It's considered important and you will not be billed.

@khalequzzaman said:

If it's manual review, you'll have to wait or submit a ticket for a refund. If it's anything else and related to flash sale, as long as payment registered, you do not need to have a ticket for activation. Anything else, ticket should hopefully be answered today.

Hello sir, I have received my ipmi details, but I have tried to log in many times but I cannot log in. I am pretty sure that the password you gave me is wrong. Can I still create a priority ticket? Thank you.

• Congrats Virmach, you awoke me from my slumber to purchase that oh-so-enticing $27/month dedi :pensive:

Look forward to seeing through the migration!

• Will E3-HD be restocked anytime soon?

also say if I did want to get upgraded to a Ryzen could you start with monthly and then pay the one time fee later down the road?

• Do you plan to restock E3-HDL? Thanks.

• Error on https://solusvm.virmach.com/, just so you know:

Error 502 Ray ID: 6918326e7f0dfc6d • 2021-09-20 04:09:13 UTC
    Bad gateway

• Nice my dedi are active now. Love it.

• @nathassa said:
    Nice my dedi are active now. Love it.

Great.

• Any Amsterdam migration plan? @VirMach

• I think @VirMach is having too much fun in the other thread to this one :( I want to pull the trigger so bad!

@caniac22 said:
    Will E3-HD be restocked anytime soon?

also say if I did want to get upgraded to a Ryzen could you start with monthly and then pay the one time fee later down the road?

Doing stock update now.

@Myriadstars said:
    Do you plan to restock E3-HDL? Thanks.

Stock numbers already auto update here unfortunately so it's sold out.

• Invoice #1292774. Why my service is still pending after 3 days, and I can't submit tickets from your site, can you help me? Thanks very much.

• @VirMach said:

@caniac22 said:

Doing stock update now.

I placed an order but I tried to use ACH but I don't think it was working so I went to update my card info and now cloudflare has temporarily banned me for rate limiting purposed. I will pay eventually lol

• A question, data will be the same after migration? Expect the IPv4 address?

• @khalequzzaman said:
    A question, data will be the same after migration? Expect the IPv4 address?

From what I was told, you will have to migrate the data yourself. Would love to be corrected on this though.

Thanked by 1khalequzzaman
  • Ticket #386644:Is there any progress in the investigation? It has been three days since the payment was made. Although the server shows that it has been activated, you can’t see any information about the server when you click in.

• When do we get 2X1T SSD?

I am ready to buy, but the server is useless to me unless getting 2X1TB SSD.

@d0m1234 said:
    Any Amsterdam migration plan? @VirMach

Still mostly same plan as last time, we're going to try to ship these out with the Ryzens we send in. No plan past that.

@bigwong said:
    Invoice #1292774. Why my service is still pending after 3 days, and I can't submit tickets from your site, can you help me? Thanks very much.

This is unrelated to this thread.

@caniac22 said:

@VirMach said:

@caniac22 said:

Doing stock update now.

I placed an order but I tried to use ACH but I don't think it was working so I went to update my card info and now cloudflare has temporarily banned me for rate limiting purposed. I will pay eventually lol

Definitely not what's intended with the ratelimiting. If you have some more information let me know so I can change the thresholds, as in how many other pages were visited in what period of time.

@khalequzzaman said:

@LiliLabs said:

@khalequzzaman said:

From what I was told, you will have to migrate the data yourself. Would love to be corrected on this though.

Yeah it's still generally this answer.

@KASSA said:
    Ticket #386644:Is there any progress in the investigation? It has been three days since the payment was made. Although the server shows that it has been activated, you can’t see any information about the server when you click in.

Wrong thread, I believe I somewhat answered you on the other one.

@Bartok said:
    When do we get 2X1T SSD?

In that case I would not recommend purchasing this.

• Do you notify when the transfer is made? any chance to choose dallas or atlanta location ?

• can I change my Billing Cycle from monthly to annual(with the same discount for annual) if migration is available? I bought my E3-HDL in July

• @VirMach said:

@d0m1234 said:
    Any Amsterdam migration plan? @VirMach

Still mostly same plan as last time, we're going to try to ship these out with the Ryzens we send in. No plan past that.

@bigwong said:
    Invoice #1292774. Why my service is still pending after 3 days, and I can't submit tickets from your site, can you help me? Thanks very much.

This is unrelated to this thread.

@caniac22 said:

@VirMach said:

@caniac22 said:

Doing stock update now.

Definitely not what's intended with the ratelimiting. If you have some more information let me know so I can change the thresholds, as in how many other pages were visited in what period of time.

@khalequzzaman said:

@LiliLabs said:

@khalequzzaman said:

Yeah it's still generally this answer.

@KASSA said:
    Ticket #386644:Is there any progress in the investigation? It has been three days since the payment was made. Although the server shows that it has been activated, you can’t see any information about the server when you click in.

Wrong thread, I believe I somewhat answered you on the other one.

@Bartok said:
    When do we get 2X1T SSD?

In that case I would not recommend purchasing this.

my service is still not activated,please.

• Can I get a 32GB RAM Ryzen upgrade even for a 16GB RAM server?