Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Come and check how much is cociu's word worth xD
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Come and check how much is cociu's word worth xD

Four days ago:

@cociu said:

@MrPsycho said: There you go. It goes all the way to page 10. You should consider rebranding.

Rebranding ? i am not a fake person man , re-branding for what ? to cheat new customers with i am the "new perfect company" ... no man , cociu always was here and never hided ... i am not a fake person , i assume my faults , like always i told i am not perfect and i will never be. I am a small company in Romania (more in a bad geolocation because here have only one neutral DC wich is in bucharest compared with many others country where have +3 ..) not a company who was inverted millions , but with the quantity of users what we have i think what i do is good and i will follow with the same brand no worry.

Today:

Comments

• cociucociu Member
    edited September 2020

man , are you stupid ? what i have rebranded ? we will use the same domain name , the company is mine also ... so what you are acuse ? For exemple , all my customers know me like Hostsolutions.Ro not with the old company called sc parfumuri femei.com srl no ?

really go to get a sister and a good sleep.

Thanked by 3ps20090 pike rahulks
  • cociucociu Member
    edited September 2020

question @MrPsycho but be true , did you win something if you are behind me ? if you blame this company/person ? just curious ...

About my rebranding comment was in another way comment. I was mean i will not change the company, domain or whatever to hide my old problems from last year(identity) . This was my idea in that comment. For this i have mentioned about "fake" person. We all know had case in the past with people opening multiple company/brands , different domains and finally was scam . So when i have response to this question about re-branding was think about this ....

EDIT : you forgott to put the domain name next to my nickname for seo propose , in this case you think will do more damage.

• Did we really need this thread? -.-

But then again, who knows.

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

It's just a name change @MrPsycho. Nothing else.

Thanked by 1kkrajk
  • So they changed their billing name. HostSolutions.ro and cociu will stay just as you know it. What is your point? :smiley:

• I see you made your research before opening a new discussion.

Well done...

Come and check how stupid you are...

• any reason for changing the company name?

• cociucociu Member
    edited September 2020

@sibaper said: any reason for changing the company name?

yes , i separate some business what is use the old company from the hosting company. Nothing more.

Like i have mentioned in the newsletter we are the same people , i can proof with papers to any admin from this forum the new company is owned by me in 90% procent and 10% my wife. So the owner is not changed , i do not re-brand , just separate some business .

Thanked by 2sibaper coreflux
  • @cociu said:
    yes , i separate some business what is use the old company from the hosting company. Nothing more.

I see. good to know, cheers

• Interesting..

• Actually flagged this, it made me so mad... What an idiot.

• swat4swat4 Member
    edited September 2020

I have been here for just over 2 weeks and honestly know very little about the hosting industry. I admit that my attention was caught whenever @cociu created a thread, very attractive price on the headline and many replies.

Very mixed and controversial comments from different members... Honestly, before knowing LET, I have ended up with some deadpools or very poor quality product (contrary to the description) but honestly I don't have the energy to create a thread and to make negative comments about those hosts.... I would rather keep my energy to write for hosts that I have used and have been good... so that more people would buy their products and therefore they can continue to offer reliable service.....

If you think a host is bad (unless he has taken your money and run away), why don't just simply cancel his service and ignore them? If they are that bad, they would be out of operation soon... Does it really give a sense of satisfaction making a person that you haven't even met in person feel embarrassed?

I have not used @cociu service before so I can't comment... but seeing the price.....if ever needed... would not hurt to get a small one as a vpn.... won't hurt even if downtime is long..... just don't put something that you think is important...

• fishing by MrPsycho and he is runaway / missing ha.ha.ha. shitty

• I won't need to explain to my banker anymore why I was buying so much perfume

• cociucociu Member
    edited September 2020

@ben47955 said: I won't need to explain to my banker anymore why I was buying so much perfume

the worst can be when your wife will see the old statement from your banck account... hahaha

• Well, maybe my statement was a bit rushed as I couldn't stop myself from laughing that @cociu is starting with rebranding.

But is it only me thinking that a new company is a good foundation for a rebranding?

What if cociu was about to follow with a brand change? Guess I rushed and now we won't know, but if that would happen I bet none of you would be jumping on me.

@pedagang said: runaway / missing ha.ha.ha. shitty

Bruh, do you really think that being "missing" for 2 hours is a fair base to call someone "shitty"?

• @MrPsycho said: But is it only me thinking that a new company is a good foundation for a rebranding?

He was known as NetSilvania for a very long time, even before HS I'd say... You really did rush that statement...

• cociucociu Member
    edited September 2020

@MrPsycho said: Well, maybe my statement was a bit rushed as I couldn't stop myself from laughing that @cociu is starting with rebranding.

Like in the other message , i will repeat , we will be here upfront to any blame or positive comment , i dont have nothing to hide for this we have inform all our clients , the webpage is remain the same , the people behind this business is the same ... so where is the rebranding. Ask any of my customer how is know us , like sc parfumuri femei.com or like HostSolutions.ro.

Your comment for me was to blame and make drama not in rush or something. Any way is your right to post what you want.

@SCAM_DONT_BUY said:

@MrPsycho said: But is it only me thinking that a new company is a good foundation for a rebranding?

He was known as NetSilvania for a very long time, even before HS I'd say... You really did rush that statement...

And yes this is true , even we had clients separately until some point , with 2 different webpages , true netsilvania was not adverted here never for what i know.

• BlaZeBlaZe Member, Host Rep
    edited September 2020

Question: So, Is Hostsolutions.ro really Netsilvania?
    Answer: Yes, they are the same.

Close the thread?

• RadiRadi Host Rep, Veteran

HostSolutions == Netsilvania. No rebrand, just that they will use their other name.

Thanked by 1BlaZe
  • FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

Chill guys. Not sure the exact reason, maybe easier for accounting etc.

Technically MrPsycho is not wrong either because based on the mail it is worded as "we updated the company name" and "the new company name".

Either way, most importantly is the services / servers still works most of the time :)

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

One of those threads where as an OP you wish you had the ability/privileges to delete.

• honestly seems pretty reasonable to change billing address and give notice. now give it a few weeks for people not to change and get autobilled and the fun will begin xD

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

@cociu said:

Why is this toxic behaviour still allowed to continue?

• @james50a said: honestly seems pretty reasonable to change billing address and give notice. now give it a few weeks for people not to change and get autobilled and the fun will begin xD

For this we have canceled all recurring payments to avoid any problem (i hope)

• cociucociu Member
    edited September 2020

@Clouvider said: Why is this toxic behaviour still allowed to continue?

if is so toxic for you and is mollesting you personally i will let it go in the future , dont hurt the "rey/king" .

• serv_eeserv_ee Member
    edited September 2020

@Clouvider said:

@cociu said:

Why is this toxic behaviour still allowed to continue?

Imagine how many clients you'd have left if you talked like that..

I had an BT customer rep being almost the same way with me and I instantly switched to Virgin at that point but seems some people are having Stockholm syndrome towards cociu

Thanked by 1Shazan
  • ViridWebViridWeb Member, Host Rep

@cociu said:

@Clouvider said: Why is this toxic behaviour still allowed to continue?

if is so toxic for you and is mollesting you personally i will let it go in the future , dont hurt the "rey/king" .

That was sick. No matter what's the situation.

• @Clouvider said: Why is this toxic behaviour still allowed to continue?

I like how you always show up at HostSolutions topics... ;)

This discussion has been closed.