Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

★ VirMach ★ Black Friday & Cyber Week 2019 ★ RAID 10 SSD ★ KVM ★ Check inside for offers! - Page 43
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

★ VirMach ★ Black Friday & Cyber Week 2019 ★ RAID 10 SSD ★ KVM ★ Check inside for offers!

Comments

• $40.38 /yr
    VIRTUALIZATION KVM – 1 GIGABIT
    WINDOWS WINDOWS AVAILABLE
    RAM 2944MB RAM
    CPU 4 vCORE
    HDD 30GB SSD (RAID 10)
    BANDWIDTH 2000GB BANDWIDTH
    LOCATION BUFFALO, NY LOCATION
    IPs 1 DEDICATED IPv4

• Still nothing. I think we killed Virmach.

• $27.66 /yr
    RAM 2176MB RAM
    CPU 2 vCORE
    HDD 15GB SSD (RAID 10)
    BANDWIDTH 2000GB BANDWIDTH
    LOCATION CHICAGO, IL LOCATION
    IPs 1 DEDICATED IPv4

• a bit late but just updated countdown timer to 20min on my virmach tracker (in signature)

Thanked by 2PandoGulf alilet
  • EHRAEHRA Member
    edited December 2019

alilet said: 8 core
    2560MB RAM
    80G SSD
    3000GB Bandwidth
    BUFFALO, NY
    $20.39

Thanked by 1alilet
  • $26.77/yr
    KVM - 1 GIGABIT
    1920MB RAM
    2 vCORE
    15GB SSD (RAID 10)
    1500GB BANDWIDTH
    DALLAS, TX LOCATION
    1 DEDICATED IPv4

$27.66 then $26.77

• I went away for like an hour and no worthwhile deal came. Good!

• @Chronic said:

king8654 said: Both of mine are active but no VM found.

You can install the OS from Solus. There's a link on the side, go to Management -> Control Panel.

Mine has been like this since Friday. Going to re-install just gives you have 0/1 limit exceeded.

As a first time buyer at Virmach. Not impressed so far.

• Update: Add black friday release item list.

https://chkaja.com/bf.php

• $20.67 /yr
    RAM 2688MB RAM
    CPU 1 vCORE
    HDD 15GB SSD (RAID 10)
    BANDWIDTH 2500GB BANDWIDTH
    IPs 1 DEDICATED IPv4

• How much longer will these deals go on for? I picked up a cheap 2cpu 1gb to practice on and a windows 4cpu 3gb to put some software on.

• $36.93 /yr
    RAM 1152MB RAM
    CPU 3 vCORE
    HDD 10GB SSD (RAID 10)
    BANDWIDTH 1000GB BANDWIDTH
    LOCATION DALLAS, TX LOCATION
    IPs 1 DEDICATED IPv4

• @tdwuk said:
    How much longer will these deals go on for? I picked up a cheap 2cpu 1gb to practice on and a windows 4cpu 3gb to put some software on.

US west coast is just waking up to Monday, so for a good while yet.

• $15.60 /yr
    RAM 768MB RAM
    CPU 1 vCORE
    HDD 15GB SSD (RAID 10)
    BANDWIDTH 500GB BANDWIDTH
    LOCATION CHICAGO, IL LOCATION
    IPs 1 DEDICATED IPv4

• FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

I know, I might sound like an a*hole. Perhaps I am just taking it too seriously, or overhyped about this event.

I have too high expectations that this year will be as crazy as last year, which leads to my disappointment. But this expectation is the main motivation for me to build the BF Compilation page, I take it very seriously that I spent day and night working on it to make it flawless, and without aff so VirMach can save that 15%.

This is how I contribute back to VirMach to show my appreciation on their efforts on organising this event. To be clear, I don't expect anything in return but expect it to be fun. However, it is now left with only a bunch of deals created by bot without human interactions, which is pretty sad.

If I am the main reason the deals are not that exciting anymore, I am sorry for causing this trouble. Feel free to close my VirMach account or suspend all my services if that makes you happy. I still have to master my art of not expecting anything.

I had removed my Deal Compiler Extraordinaire tag to show my apology, and I will show myself out. It was fun while it lasted.

• I think it's not your fault. You are doing good, man!

Thanked by 1FAT32
  • xiyanxiyan Member
    edited December 2019

XIYAN REQUEST (NOTE:THIS IS NOT A PLAN)
    $23.33 /yr
    RAM 2048MB RAM
    CPU 2 vCORE
    HDD 60GB SSD (RAID 10)
    LOCATION SAN JOSE, CA
    IPs 1 DEDICATED IPv4
    Thanks for all staffs who are supporting the Black Friday & Cyber Week Sale, have a good monday.
    2333 (pinyin: èr sān sān) represents 哈哈哈 (pinyin: hā hā hā), hope everyone will get the digital things he wants and be happy.

• I don't think it was your fault @FAT32, you've always made an exceptional job.

• @FAT32 I doubt you were the reason for the not so exciting deals. VirMach fulfilled some requests yesterday and then after that it was all VirBot. Don't blame yourself, I think you did your best.

• NoCommentNoComment Member
    edited December 2019

@FAT32 You're doing great! I think many people had very high expectations for virmach -- after all, their flash deals were getting better every black friday leading to this one... Virmach however does not owe us anything and this was bound to happen eventually, since they probably were making too little if not losing money on some of the amazing deals in the past.

Sadly, this likely marks the end of an era of crazy unreasonable deals, but at least we can have more reasonable expectations for future sales from not only virmach but also other providers in future seasonal sales. :neutral:

(That's not to say we didn't get amazing deals from virmach, it's just that this year pales in comparison to last year)

• $25.22 /yr
    RAM 1024MB RAM
    CPU 1 vCORE
    HDD 25GB SSD (RAID 10)
    LOCATION ATLANTA, GA LOCATION
    IPs 1 DEDICATED IPv4

• $25.22 /yr
    RAM 1024MB RAM
    CPU 1 vCORE
    HDD 25GB SSD (RAID 10)
    IPs 1 DEDICATED IPv4

• $25.22 /yr
    RAM 1024MB RAM
    CPU 1 vCORE
    HDD 25GB SSD (RAID 10)
    IPs 1 DEDICATED IPv4

• xiyanxiyan Member
    edited December 2019

@smallbibi said:
    @FAT32 You're doing great! I think many people had very high expectations for virmach -- after all, their flash deals were getting better every black friday leading to this one... Virmach however does not owe us anything and this was bound to happen eventually, since they probably were making too little if not losing money on some of the amazing deals in the past.

Sadly, this likely marks the end of an era of crazy unreasonable deals, but at least we can have more reasonable expectations for future sales from not only virmach but also other providers in future seasonal sales. :neutral:

(That's not to say we didn't get amazing deals from virmach, it's just that this year pales in comparison to last year)

Can't agree more. Actually I couldn't believe virmach would apply my request within such a short time. Thanks again.

• $20.60 /yr
    RAM 1792MB RAM
    CPU 1 vCORE
    HDD 15GB SSD (RAID 10)
    BANDWIDTH 1500GB BANDWIDTH
    IPs 1 DEDICATED IPv4

• @TimboJones said:

@aRNoLD said:

@PhantomPain said:

@aRNoLD said:

@dahartigan said:
    LIMITED OFFER
    $53.00 /yr
    VIRTUALIZATION KVM – Not Sanvit Special
    RAM 8192MB RAM
    CPU 4 vCORE
    HDD 100GB SSD (RAID 10)
    BANDWIDTH 5000GB BANDWIDTH
    LOCATION Seattle, WA LOCATION
    IPs 1 DEDICATED IPv4

@sanvit

not for sanvit, missed
    QembKP.png

for sanvit, also missed
    Qemv5Q.png

not only missed for sanvit, but the system automatically helped place an order just after the for sanvit item for $30.

So, no matter for or not for dear sanvit, I was left behind the cruel ordering system.

Now, an un-paid order, guess I'll have to leave it there until it is automatically removed by the system billing system.

QeuuFg.png

update: thank you, @VirMach , I finally struggled and grabbed this one and within the limited time completed payment. Looooooks it is the God's mercy and compensation for my prev un-finished payment, just the same amount of $30.

Do you have a link to this page?

Designed by a talented programmer from Taiwan, with audio alert on item release, out-of-stock, with multi-language interface and with auto refresh func to help obtain the best desired deal.

The link that Malware Bytes flagged for Trojan? No thanks

https://sitecheck.sucuri.net/results/https/www.chkaja.com/bf.php

You sure about that?

Thanked by 1jacky06046
  • JabJabJabJab Member
    edited December 2019

My expectation for sale were kinda met! VPSes with 15+GB and 4$ promo that I slept over :). Only missing part was Europe, but that was long story and I am pretty sure VirMach is more than pissed off about missing that big part of market.

There were crazy deals, billing server on fire (even after they prepared even more than last year - they mentioned 10.000 people checking deals... that is fucking a lot). I think we just all wanted those crazy crazy crazy promos - like FREE or -90% of that good VPSSSD32G that some got it last time. And probably lack of OpenVZ/KVMLite was a problem for those insane deals too, but we can't really complain - VirMach tried to match things with KVM - where did you see KVM for 7$/year last time?

• @FAT32 said:
    I know, I might sound like an a*hole. Perhaps I am just taking it too seriously, or overhyped about this event.

I have too high expectations that this year will be as crazy as last year, which leads to my disappointment. But this expectation is the main motivation for me to build the BF Compilation page, I take it very seriously that I spent day and night working on it to make it flawless, and without aff so VirMach can save that 15%.

This is how I contribute back to VirMach to show my appreciation on their efforts on organising this event. To be clear, I don't expect anything in return but expect it to be fun. However, it is now left with only a bunch of deals created by bot without human interactions, which is pretty sad.

If I am the main reason the deals are not that exciting anymore, I am sorry for causing this trouble. Feel free to close my VirMach account or suspend all my services if that makes you happy. I still have to master my art of not expecting anything.

I had removed my Deal Compiler Extraordinaire tag to show my apology, and I will show myself out. It was fun while it lasted.

I don't think you did something wrong. I think Virmach is busy and don't have time to entertainment this thread. Add to that the ovz to kvm conversion needed some ressource and specially because normal customer moved to somewhere else before ovz6 EOL. Ovz node left with mostly insane deal. This is something bad for them as deal are usually at lost. Personally I think they should have keep some ovz7 node.

• VirMachVirMach Member, Patron Provider
    edited December 2019

Alright I'm back. For Cyber Monday the rest of the team is still busy with an overflow of tickets but I'm going to try setting up some more new nodes and read through any requests up until this point.

Then maybe there will be time for some more non-auto deals.

• Good sleep I hope?