Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

› 🇺🇸 Happy Independence Day! - DEALS MAGATHREAD - Page 9
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

🇺🇸 Happy Independence Day! - DEALS MAGATHREAD

Comments

• MrRadicMrRadic Patron Provider, Veteran

Our typical 10G Unmetered customers push 4 - 9 Gbps in a 24 hour period. Need more of those types of customers.

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

@MrRadic said:
    Our typical 10G Unmetered customers push 4 - 9 Gbps in a 24 hour period. Need more of those types of customers.

I liiiiiiiike that.

• ITLabsITLabs Member
    edited July 2019

@entrailz said:
    Has anyone got their DBD special provisioned yet?

Received.

Power_On_Hours_and_Msec 0x0032 100 100 000 Old_age Always - 13071h+00m+00.000s

https://serverscope.io/trials/kP10
    https://browser.geekbench.com/v4/cpu/13812502

• entrailzentrailz Member, Host Rep

@ITLabs said:

@entrailz said:
    Has anyone got their DBD special provisioned yet?

Received.

Power_On_Hours_and_Msec 0x0032 100 100 000 Old_age Always - 13071h+00m+00.000s

https://serverscope.io/trials/kP10
    https://browser.geekbench.com/v4/cpu/13812502

Forgot to update to say I got mine, looks like I got a brand new SSD with only 57 power on hours, which is how long I've had it!

Will post my serverscope when finished.

Thanked by 1ITLabs

In order to use the plenty resources we have available, grow our client base, and instead of investing on Adwords or stuff like that, we've released a Life Time Deal (LTD), here it is:

Shared Hosting
    2GB Space
    Unlimited Domains
    DirectAdmin, MailChannels, LiteSpeed, LSCache, Softaculous and Let's Encrypt.
    9.99 EUR / One-time (plus VAT if applicable).

Order link: https://myw.pt/manager/cart.php?a=add&pid=10

Note: The company has been operating since December 2015.

Enjoy!

• ITLabsITLabs Member

@MikePT said:
    In order to use the plenty resources we have available, grow our client base, and instead of investing on Adwords or stuff like that, we've released a Life Time Deal (LTD), here it is:

Shared Hosting
    2GB Space
    Unlimited Domains

Enjoy!

Link not working. BTW, lifetime?

ITLabs said: Link not working. BTW, lifetime?

It's working in our end, what error are you getting?

Yes, lifetime! :)

• ITLabsITLabs Member
    edited July 2019

@MikePT said:

ITLabs said: Link not working. BTW, lifetime?

It's working in our end, what error are you getting?

The cart is not displayed.

Edit: huuuge screen capture removed.

Oh mobile issue, nice. It asks to fill the domain first, have you done it @ITLabs ?

• @MikePT said:

Shared Hosting
    2GB Space
    Unlimited Domains

Enjoy!

This is so kind of you! I hope you are not doing this because of some of the negativity on the forums I saw about you being a "new" provider. In fact someone tagged you as a compassionate provider when I had an issue with Hostmantis but at the time you didn't have the new website set up, so I think you're well trusted here by the long term members. In any case much appreciated! This is really perfect for me, especially the unlimited domains, as I tend to spin up random websites for fun. I am also looking forward to getting experience with DirectAdmin.

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • ITLabsITLabs Member
    edited July 2019

@MikePT said:
    Oh mobile issue, nice. It asks to fill the domain first, have you done it @ITLabs ?

Ok, it works, tks. Lifetime is risky man, I wish you the best luck. :wink:

Thanked by 1MikePT

buzzyLET said: This is so kind of you! I hope you are not doing this because of some of the negativity on the forums I saw about you being a "new" provider. In fact someone tagged you as a compassionate provider when I had an issue with Hostmantis but at the time you didn't have the new website set up, so I think you're well trusted here by the long term members. In any case much appreciated! This is really perfect for me, especially the unlimited domains, as I tend to spin up random websites for fun. I am also looking forward to getting experience with DirectAdmin.

Thank you for the kind words! I hope you've signed up already! :D
    We do have plans to colocate a server in Portugal soon, so this is a small financial boost in order to purchase the hardware. After all, 100 of these, ends up on 200GB used but 999 EUR (well, less after the payment processor fees... :P) as a budget. It's all about marketing and providing us a small financial budget. We can definitely handle even several hundred lifetime deals, these actually allow us to grow faster and spread the word.
    If one, for instance, checks the pricing for Adwords for WebHosting keywords, they'd die. Those go up to 20 EUR per click. We can't fight with giants, but we can afford small lifetime deals that don't use many resources in our infrastructure.

ITLabs said: Ok, it works, tks. Lifetime is risky man, good luck.

As long as the company is alive, your website will be as well. Given the 9.99€ we're charging, with all the features we offer, I'd say it's worth! :D

Cheers mate!

Thanked by 1ITLabs
  • OujiOuji Member

@MikePT said:

Shared Hosting
    2GB Space
    Unlimited Domains

Enjoy!

Hey, nice offer! How long is it gonna last? I need to get home!

Ouji said: Hey, nice offer! How long is it gonna last? I need to get home!

People have been ordering, we had around 15 orders, stock is still 85... I'd be fast though! :D

• FoulFoul Member

MikePT said: Note: The company has been operating since December 2015.

I'm seeing the domain has been registered since Feb 8th, 2019.

Yet you're stating 2015.

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • @Foul said:

MikePT said: Note: The company has been operating since December 2015.

I'm seeing the domain has been registered since Feb 8th, 2019.

Yet you're stating 2015.

@MigeET

Main domain is Webnegocio.pt

Thanked by 1MikePT

Foul said: I'm seeing the domain has been registered since Feb 8th, 2019.
    Yet you're stating 2015.

SirFoxy said: @MigeET
    Main domain is Webnegocio.pt

That's correct. webnegocio.pt & wndp.pt are ours. :-)

Thanked by 1Wolf
  • Sofia_KSofia_K Member
    edited July 2019

@MikePT said: In order to use the plenty resources we have available, grow our client base, and instead of investing on Adwords or stuff like that, we've released a Life Time Deal (LTD), here it is: Shared Hosting 2GB Space Unlimited Domains DirectAdmin, MailChannels, LiteSpeed, LSCache, Softaculous and Let's Encrypt. 9.99 EUR / One-time (plus VAT if applicable).

Will this deal available even in July end? I intend to sign up on 30th!

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • WolfWolf Member

@Sofia_K said:

@MikePT said: In order to use the plenty resources we have available, grow our client base, and instead of investing on Adwords or stuff like that, we've released a Life Time Deal (LTD), here it is: Shared Hosting 2GB Space Unlimited Domains DirectAdmin, MailChannels, LiteSpeed, LSCache, Softaculous and Let's Encrypt. 9.99 EUR / One-time (plus VAT if applicable).

It's limited to 100 right now, but that is up to @MikePT to decide.

Sign up alter to ensure you get the most out of the lifetime-deal? ;) So it does not renew early in the next lifetime? :hushed:

Thanked by 1MikePT

@Sofia_K said:

Hey!
    There are around 70 slots, but going fast, not sure! :pensive:

Wolf said: It's limited to 100 right now, but that is up to @MikePT to decide.

Sign up alter to ensure you get the most out of the lifetime-deal? So it does not renew early in the next lifetime?

Yep! 70 in stock right now! :D

• cececece Member

@MikePT get one just now. A little gift for your new adventure.

Thanked by 2default MikePT

@cece said:
    @MikePT get one just now. A little gift for your new adventure.

Thank you! Looking forward to host your websites! :D

• @angstrom said:

@emgh said:

@BlaZe said:
    Looking for cPanel unlimited space, unlimited bandwidth & unlimited account reseller deal. Help me please.

Joke has already been made, sadly> @Ympker said:

@emgh said:

@BlaZe said:
    Looking for cPanel unlimited space, unlimited bandwidth & unlimited account reseller deal. Help me please.

Joke has already been made, sadly

Seen my reply though? ZotiMediaGroup has been in business for a long time and seem confident in being able to continue offering this, so might give them a try :)

Wasn't WSS or someome constantly recommending them and then it turned out he worked there?

@WSS recommended https://www.icdsoft.com/ , who, as it happens, are having a summer sale now.

But it's not clear whether @WSS ever worked for them.

(See https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/2035605/#Comment_2035605 and https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/2641063/#Comment_2641063 )

I've been using ICDSoft for my large wordpress sites and they are good. Support is great and speed is good. Very cheap when you have a lot of hosting accounts with them.

Their economy plan, however, is too limiting - 1 GB of space is simply too small. It would be nice if they upped this to 10 GB.

• @dipperdolphin said:

@angstrom said:

@emgh said:

@BlaZe said:

Joke has already been made, sadly> @Ympker said:

@emgh said:

@BlaZe said:

Joke has already been made, sadly

Seen my reply though? ZotiMediaGroup has been in business for a long time and seem confident in being able to continue offering this, so might give them a try :)

Wasn't WSS or someome constantly recommending them and then it turned out he worked there?

@WSS recommended https://www.icdsoft.com/ , who, as it happens, are having a summer sale now.

But it's not clear whether @WSS ever worked for them.

(See https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/2035605/#Comment_2035605 and https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/2641063/#Comment_2641063 )

I've been using ICDSoft for my large wordpress sites and they are good. Support is great and speed is good. Very cheap when you have a lot of hosting accounts with them.

Their economy plan, however, is too limiting - 1 GB of space is simply too small. It would be nice if they upped this to 10 GB.

I can also recommend ICDSoft I used them for 10 years with no problem. Back in the day it was a good deal but I agree that the 1gb is too limiting and the 100gb business is too much of a jump. Their reseller program takes the prices down quite a bit and it's a rock solid hosting company and business with amazing 10 minute reply support but not really LET style in terms of prices.

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

This is still going, guess I should post my secret link before this thread is removed (it should be by now haha)

• donlidonli Member

@buzzyLET said:

I can also recommend ICDSoft I used them for 10 years with no problem. Back in the day it was a good deal but I agree that the 1gb is too limiting and the 100gb business is too much of a jump. Their reseller program takes the prices down quite a bit and it's a rock solid hosting company and business with amazing 10 minute reply support but not really LET style in terms of prices.

The deal ICDSoft had back in May for a 100 GB Business account for $ 1.20 first year was great but their regular prices are indeed not in the LET universe.

@AnthonySmith said:
    This is still going, guess I should post my secret link before this thread is removed (it should be by now haha)

Do it!!! :blush:

Update: We still have around 50 life time deals for Shared Hosting, 2GB SSD, DirectAdmin, MailChannels, LiteSpeed, LSCache, Softaculous & Let's Encrypt.
    Price: 9.99 EUR / One-time

There is also a coupon for 50% discount, recurring, on our Shared and Reseller plans, coupon: 50OFF (applies in the checkout).

• FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

@MikePT said:

It is already there.

Thanked by 1MikePT

@FAT32 said:

@MikePT said:

It is already there.

Whereeeee?

• FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire